Ray@ Fortress

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2008, 10:58 PM
9 Sec. Club!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jdmoore144
So basically you are calling me a liar. Thats funny cuz I know what I saw and heard. I was sitting at Jasons shop talking about a job Ray couldnt do and already fucked up on. I see him take my friends car out in front of the shop on the little road and do like 10 1st gear pulls. Then he left to go to his grandma's house. Which I know for a fact that is where he went and then come back and do the same thing a couple more times. Pulls to type in the gate code and then the car dies. Starts the car and then takes off down toward his shop.

Why would I come by the shop and discuss this with you? I know what I have seen and heard. In all fairness I was going to let him do some work on my car and then I started seeing this. Jason who knows him pretty well said that he would not trust him working on his stuff. That is why he stopped sending him work.
LMAO Jason is over there all the time and sends work over there too. I'm starting to think you don't know what you are talking about because I've seen first hand Jason send him jobs to install new Masters in Fbodys and other work. What job was it that you were talking to Jason with that Ray couldn't do that he fucked up on? And a 10sec first gear pull? Cmon bud most cars would be well over a 100mph in 10sec. that must be one tall *** 1st gear. hahahaha Not saying your a liar, just saying some things might not have happened exactly the way you say they did. I don't know I'll be sure to ask Ray about it though and see what he has to say.

Last edited by dan03mach; 11-07-2008 at 11:04 PM.
Old 11-08-2008, 06:30 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jdmoore144
So basically you are calling me a liar. Thats funny cuz I know what I saw and heard. I was sitting at Jasons shop talking about a job Ray couldnt do and already fucked up on. I see him take my friends car out in front of the shop on the little road and do like 10 1st gear pulls. Then he left to go to his grandma's house. Which I know for a fact that is where he went and then come back and do the same thing a couple more times. Pulls to type in the gate code and then the car dies. Starts the car and then takes off down toward his shop.

Why would I come by the shop and discuss this with you? I know what I have seen and heard. In all fairness I was going to let him do some work on my car and then I started seeing this. Jason who knows him pretty well said that he would not trust him working on his stuff. That is why he stopped sending him work.
ur so ignorant, someone dropped it on my head but hey at least i can fit under my car when its on jack stands right?! and at least i dont spend thousands of dollars on my car to make it fast and it still be slow.