2 Fast.. 2 Furious.. C5 Crew (Chadmod and friends)

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2008, 10:26 PM
TECH Pimp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by chadmod
really? only a nine?

I thought i showed that i desperatly want him to be my friend more than that.

too bad huh, guess its not working?
What I don't understand is how you got my cell number without me giving it to you or anyone you know, and don't act like you are upset for one second that you didn't get to meet me face to face. You know damn well who I am, hell you were circling our pit area all night like a ******* falcon according to all those single white female txt msg's you sent me last night. Not that it's the first time I've got some bizzare txt from you about how you're waching me. Kid had I known who you were I'd have taken that phone away from you.

Secondly, your car is SLOW and you have no business hanging on other peoples nuts to fight your battles especially when they don't even know that's what's going on (or in most cases don't like you in the first place).

Finally, for the record Chad yes the Cobra is still around, it is still what it is, and no I'm not going to WASTE my time lining up next to your **** box. Hell the last video I saw of it something was about to fall off the window, I don't need to be associated with your car parts falling off and killing people. Call your boys Johnny Chan and Brian Spillmer for that ****.
Old 11-23-2008, 10:29 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by _Zac
What I don't understand is how you got my cell number without me giving it to you or anyone you know, and don't act like you are upset for one second that you didn't get to meet me face to face. You know damn well who I am, hell you were circling our pit area all night like a ******* falcon according to all those single white female txt msg's you sent me last night. Not that it's the first time I've got some bizzare txt from you about how you're waching me. Kid had I known who you were I'd have taken that phone away from you.

Secondly, your car is SLOW and you have no business hanging on other peoples nuts to fight your battles especially when they don't even know that's what's going on (or in most cases don't like you in the first place).

Finally, for the record Chad yes the Cobra is still around, it is still what it is, and no I'm not going to WASTE my time lining up next to your **** box. Hell the last video I saw of it something was about to fall off the window, I don't need to be associated with your car parts falling off and killing people. Call your boys Johnny Chan and Brian Spillmer for that ****.
Old 11-23-2008, 10:44 PM
12 Second Club

you disrespec my famely!!

Last edited by BigSteele; 11-23-2008 at 10:49 PM.
Old 11-23-2008, 10:49 PM
Teching In

lololololol
Old 11-23-2008, 11:01 PM
8 Second Club

http://rowboatproductions.net/showthread.php?t=1259

I read your forums... Bobby (itruns) all I got to say is LOL!!!!
Old 11-23-2008, 11:13 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Mr Powell
http://rowboatproductions.net/showthread.php?t=1259

I read your forums... Bobby (itruns) all I got to say is LOL!!!!
HAHAHA, at my mid 10 sec car and driving skills. He told me online he wanted to fight me, but yet when he meets me I call him a douche bag to his face and he takes it like a bitch.
Matt
Old 11-23-2008, 11:18 PM
Sex On Wheels

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Can we get a list of all ages of people involved here? Sounds a lot like highschool drama...

William
Old 11-23-2008, 11:22 PM
Teching In

it pretty much was. I didnt want to run, though it was quite obvious mr powell thought i did...

No revving, no dropping gear, i wasnt pacing him like he said i was. I was either A. infront, or B. Behind him, if i was next to him, it wasnt more than 10 seconds as i was cruising 70 with cruise controle on, and he was doin less than 70...
Old 11-23-2008, 11:40 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by NVR4GET
HAHAHA, at my mid 10 sec car and driving skills. He told me online he wanted to fight me, but yet when he meets me I call him a douche bag to his face and he takes it like a bitch.
Matt
well matty,i not getting in a pissing match with you boys again....i came up to you with my car present and you backed down and now you make fun of roll racing but you wanted to run me from a roll with that porsche?come on now..

i know i'm a guy from il that doesnt know how to street race but ill tell you bros again, bring it out the street since its a streetcar and we will line them up..heads up from a dig on dots and 93...for $$$ and just a little advice,you need a little more seat time in that vet running mid 10's with 849whp on slicks and racegas....ive done that with 700 and more weight on 93...let me know you stud you!!!
Old 11-23-2008, 11:46 PM
TECH Regular

and this is why i hate most car meets and **** now.. because so many of yall are d-bag pussies who talk **** over the internet and make up excuses... but wont do ****

and you give younger kids like ME a bad name... stop talkin **** about people.. if you have a nice car congrats.. if someone doesnt wanna run.. there prerogative...

i dnt even KNOW yall and ur makin me angry
Old 11-23-2008, 11:56 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by itruns
well matty,i not getting in a pissing match with you boys again....i came up to you with my car present and you backed down and now you make fun of roll racing but you wanted to run me from a roll with that porsche?come on now..

i know i'm a guy from il that doesnt know how to street race but ill tell you bros again, bring it out the street since its a streetcar and we will line them up..heads up from a dig on dots and 93...for $$$ and just a little advice,you need a little more seat time in that vet running mid 10's with 849whp on slicks and racegas....ive done that with 700 and more weight on 93...let me know you stud you!!!
Bobby.. Matt ran a 10.55 @ 128 (letting out) on 93octane on motor only. He backed it up in hotter weather at SAR with a 10.6 @ 132mph. He only has trouble on the n2o because we have only sprayed at Lonestar Motorsport Park and we have yet to have a good track prep.

http://www.vobra.org/vids/newbest.wmv

Our friend Chuck was sitting right (you can see him in the video) there to verify everything on that night. No n2o, only 93octane, driven to the track and home from the track, etc..

Oh yeah on 26x11.5x16 ET-Streets.. So it was done on a street tire too

Last edited by Mr Powell; 11-24-2008 at 12:05 AM.
Old 11-24-2008, 12:00 AM
10 Second Club

Lol, again my car doesn't run mid 10's so who ever told you that is the biggest idiot in the world. Like I told you in person, I will let you have all your stipulations excepted one I will not be doing it on the street. But instead you have to have it your way or you wont play the game! Don't worry I was like that when I was 4 but I actually grew up, maybe you will someday. I handicap myself and all I ask for is to do it the legal way, how is that not fair?
Matt

Last edited by NVR4GET; 11-24-2008 at 12:08 AM.
Old 11-24-2008, 12:09 AM
Teching In

Bobby.. Matt ran a 10.55 @ 128 (letting out) on 93octane on motor only. He backed it up in hotter weather at SAR with a 10.6 @ 132mph. He only has trouble on the n2o because we have only sprayed at Lonestar Motorsport Park and we have yet to have a good track prep.

http://www.vobra.org/vids/newbest.wmv

Our friend Chuck was sitting right (you can see him in the video) there to verify everything on that night. No n2o, only 93octane, driven to the track and home from the track, etc..

Oh yeah on 26x11.5x16 ET-Streets.. So it was done on a street tire too

i know all about that run...but if thats what you wanna call it then why not you run how you want to and so will i?i dont run that fast on the bottle now!!

and why dont you talk sense to your bro?seems like you are more level headed
Old 11-24-2008, 12:10 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by NVR4GET
Lol, again my car doesn't run mid 10's so who ever told you that is the biggest idiot in the world. Like I told you in person, I will let you have all your stipulations excepted one I will not be doing it on the street. But instead you have to have it your way or you wont play the game! Don't worry I was like that when I was 4 but I actually grew up, maybe you will someday. I handicap myself and all I ask for is to do it the legal way, how is that not fair?
Matt
not stipulations matt, just streetcar ethics....i got the car to beat but the question is can you beat it?
Old 11-24-2008, 12:11 AM
8 Second Club

This is what it's like trying to hook a 839+rwhp Corvette on a un-prepped track.. But hey Lil Powell can't drive so I guess that was the real reason why he didn't go anywhere. On the second pass you will see a 1.55 60ft from that no driving fool.

http://www.vobra.org/vids/notraction.wmv
Old 11-24-2008, 12:16 AM
8 Second Club

The only time you will ever see one of us run on the street is if we run into someone on a road where there is nobody to pull out in front of you, cut into your lane, etc. I've had to many close calls and one REALLY close call to ever think about doing these fun runs that you all do. Until you've seen what I have you wouldn't want to do it either. Remember I've been around the Houston "street scene" for the last 8 years in cars that have always been considered fast.

You all roll in packs of 20 or so, and there is no safe spot in Houston anymore to do a dead stop race. If it was 4 or 5 years ago and we could just go to Pinemont, or some place like that I'm sure we could do it. Back then you didn't get arrested and lose your license and we had a street that was prepped better than Baytown even. Ever seen a car on ET-Streets pull the wheels 3ft in the air on a concrete road? I have and I saw it plenty of times.
Old 11-24-2008, 12:29 AM
Teching In

This is what it's like trying to hook a 839+rwhp Corvette on a un-prepped track.. But hey Lil Powell can't drive so I guess that was the real reason why he didn't go anywhere. On the second pass you will see a 1.55 60ft from that no driving fool.

http://www.vobra.org/vids/notraction.wmv
like i said,i can get us a street from a dig but you wont be able to spray it outta the hole...thats where the better driver wins...believe me,i have lost before but i wont quit.....

btw,i have a nos progressive controller for sale!!
Old 11-24-2008, 12:44 AM
8 Second Club

like i said,i can get us a street from a dig but you wont be able to spray it outta the hole...thats where the better driver wins...believe me,i have lost before but i wont quit.....

btw,i have a nos progressive controller for sale!!
Already have one on the car. That last pass probably would have been fine, but we ran behind a True 10.5 / Limited Street car and he left and went out of the groove on the exact same path as Matt took. So I guess since they were the first 2 passes after the "track prep" the only "groove" there was the one aiming right out of it.

Progressive was set a little to violent I guess for a IRS car with some BS suspension (he only has shocks, no coil-overs, and no front sway bar). It was set to 200 shot out of the gate building to 300 in 2 seconds.
Old 11-24-2008, 12:52 AM
Teching In

Already have one on the car. That last pass probably would have been fine, but we ran behind a True 10.5 / Limited Street car and he left and went out of the groove on the exact same path as Matt took. So I guess since they were the first 2 passes after the "track prep" the only "groove" there was the one aiming right out of it.

Progressive was set a little to violent I guess for a IRS car with some BS suspension (he only has shocks, no coil-overs, and no front sway bar). It was set to 200 shot out of the gate building to 300 in 2 seconds.
like i said,your more level headed so if you guys ever wanna do something,gimme a shout....
Old 11-24-2008, 12:53 AM
Teching In

Chad's actually an alright guy in person, but idk how he gets himself into these interwebz things.