Open gun carry

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2008, 06:10 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DSIM
I think a lot of people will do the same thing, including thugs... and thats the point.
That is what I would love to see but things are different today. The Lion will always catch the weak. Think about it bro
Old 12-07-2008, 06:20 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by goober35
Texas has a lot of tourism and just like Miami and a while back miami had an open carry law. Miami turned in to a ghost town. This law is a very bad idea and will hurt Texas economy even more.
People already know that Texas is a gun lovers wet dream and yet they still come here.

Plus people are retarted and i dont want to have to start running more gun shot wound call than i have to.
People already carry concealed, the only difference is it will go from hidden to plain view. IMO- LEGAL gun owners are a lot more careful than illegal gun owners. Of course there are going to be dumbasses, which is why people should still have to do some sort of class (much like CHL) to learn the laws and how to handle a firearm properly.

People will be less carefull with there guns leaving them out and there will be more kids killing themselfs while playing with daddys gun than every.
Thats not a very intelligent statement. With concealed carry people could leave there guns laying around and they dont.

FACT: In 2000, 174 children (0-18) in the United States died from unintentional firearm-related injuries. Unintentional injuries are usually caused when children play with guns or are hunting.
From HERE

FACT:In the United States, 1,236 children (0-18) died from drowning in 2000.
From HERE

You better sign that petition to ban pools and "Easy, unsupervised access to open bodies of water. "

Originally Posted by OUTLAWZ RACING
That is what I would love to see but things are different today. The Lion will always catch the weak. Think about it bro

Thug doesnt have firearm, person does. Who is the weak one? Besides, if someone else carrying sees said thug go for anothers firearm that makes 2 lions and 1 gazelle.