SEC & Big 12 Championship Games!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2008, 12:18 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I hope Bradford, McCoy, and Harrell split the votes in this part of the country and Tebow goes back to back for the Heisman. He was the Tebow of '07 without Harvin in there and he got 'r done against a top ranked defense.

It was also good to see some of the other guys in the Orange and Blue get some recognition. Riley Cooper, Aaron Hernandez, Carl Moore, David Nelson, and Louis Murphy get overshadowed by Harvin, Demps, Rainey, and Tebow a lot but today was their day to shine. They're gonna need those guys to bring their A game in Miami to beat OU. It will be a great game and I'll be there in the stands with my dad to watch it! I can't wait!
Old 12-07-2008, 12:19 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by mmiller
How have I not "honerd" a bet with you 740?
I think everyone knows

Just let me bask in the limelight of success for awhile...
Old 12-07-2008, 12:20 AM
Banned

ahhhhhhh......
Old 12-07-2008, 12:24 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Ben R
I hope Bradford, McCoy, and Harrell split the votes in this part of the country and Tebow goes back to back for the Heisman. He was the Tebow of '07 without Harvin in there and he got 'r done against a top ranked defense.

It was also good to see some of the other guys in the Orange and Blue get some recognition. Riley Cooper, Aaron Hernandez, Carl Moore, David Nelson, and Louis Murphy get overshadowed by Harvin, Demps, Rainey, and Tebow a lot but today was their day to shine. They're gonna need those guys to bring their A game in Miami to beat OU. It will be a great game and I'll be there in the stands with my dad to watch it! I can't wait!
Tebow can have the Heisman and we will take the Championship. That's how we roll....team accomplishment over an individual one.
Old 12-07-2008, 12:27 AM
Texas Director

Just because my avatar that I put up in honor of our bet doesn't meet your exact approval doesn't mean that I didn't honor the bet. Deal with it! Good luck with Florida, you're going to need it.

Hook'em!

45-35!
Old 12-07-2008, 01:24 AM
On The Tree

Go Gators!!!!!!!!
Old 12-07-2008, 01:25 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by adam02gt
Go Gators!!!!!!!!
TTech and the Gators... my fav. 2 teams! Atleast 1 is going to be the champs!

Originally Posted by WizeAss
I like a few teams in football.... If I had to pick my Favorites in a given order it would be.................

1. Dallas Cowboys ( I have always been a Cowboy fan)
2. Texas Tech Red Raiders ( I lived in Lubbock for 7 years while my mom was a bartender at the #1 club in town and met many players and partied with em )
3. Florida Gators ( back when I was little and the Siminoles/Hurricanes where the best teams I always cheered for the Gators as an underdog.
4. Royse City Bulldogs ( We where the 2nd team ranked in state when I played for them.... Damn Commerce and Dangerfield where tough )
5. TCU Hornfrogs ( again I like the underdog )
6. A&M Aggies ( father in Law is an A & M grad )

Teams I hate = Sooners, Redskins, and Eagles!

soooo.... what's yurs?
Old 12-07-2008, 02:37 AM
Launching!

Just because my avatar that I put up in honor of our bet doesn't meet your exact approval doesn't mean that I didn't honor the bet. Deal with it! Good luck with Florida, you're going to need it.

Hook'em!

45-35!
I hate to say it mmiller...but this is totally a cop out...I mean, who would bet without the implication of a positive avatar?

no one bets "ok so if my team wins you talk **** about them with your avatar"

(this is not a random plot against texas either, bc I feel for you that you might have been the national champs....yet, aren't in the race)
Old 12-07-2008, 05:21 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

And this involves you in what way? You had absolutely nothing to do with anything involving 740 and myself. MYOB! Take your Big 12 win and STFU!
And this involves me, simply because I also attended the University of Oklahoma at Norman and as a person with an IQ higher than my own shoe size (although only slightly higher). As a Sooner, I find this antagonistic (I like your words). When any competitor facing UT throws the upside down 'hook-em' it also is intended to be 'antagonistic'. It involves me because with 20/20 vision (recently verified), clearly see an inverted "OU" and the words "OU SUCKS". Understanding too, this is intended to be 'antagonistic', almost as equally as the 'STFU'. So, as a moderator or 'Texas Director' (like a community organizer right?) one would be expected to hold themselves to higher standards. If you had a bet and feel you've met the obligations of that bet, good for you, but doesn't look very honorable. You have a nice day.

antagonistic

Adjective

S: (adj) antagonistic, counter (indicating opposition or resistance)
http://wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=antagonistic