Arlington Mayfield Meet = Criminal Trespassing

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2009, 10:43 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Arlington Mayfield Meet = Criminal Trespassing

I wasn't planning on going out to this meet, but I texted a few of my buddies to see if they were out there, b/c it's usually good for entertainment. I got there around 10:30 or so and it was packed like crazy. The retards apparently all broke out of their cages and were out there in full force last night. There was a guy flying through the lanes doing burnouts and almost hitting other people and cars. (This is when I should've left). After him, a f**king retarded horn honking competition took place and lasted for a few minutes. (When I REALLY should've left) This was followed by some GT driver mouthing off to a group of "hardasses" and they jumped in their cars to chase him, but almost hit a few people on the way out. (I'm not sure why I was still there).
It was close to 11:00 now and I heard there was a guy with an SS out there claiming to have $70,000 invested in his car, so I wanted to see it. As soon as I asked him what he had done, I see cop lights and the parking lot looked like cockroaches when you turn the light on. We had been there before when the cops showed, but all they usually do is run ppl off and let it be. However, this time they had close to 8 Grand Prairie Cop cars and 2 State Troopers blocking the exits. We sat there for close to an hour while they made people, who tried to run, take their keys and put them on top of their cars while they worked with them. We thought we were getting tickets for sure, but they ended up giving everyone, who didn't try to run, Criminal Trespassing Warnings and taking all of our information. If anyone that was there last night gets caught on the lot for a year, you are arrested without question. Sooo...the moral of my night is: When your brain says "Let's get the F**k out of here", Get the F**k out of there.

Sorry for the long post, but I thought I'd save some of you guys the trouble if you thought about going out there in the future.
Old 02-19-2009, 11:02 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by PatriotT/A
I wasn't planning on going out to this meet, but I texted a few of my buddies to see if they were out there, b/c it's usually good for entertainment. I got there around 10:30 or so and it was packed like crazy. The retards apparently all broke out of their cages and were out there in full force last night. There was a guy flying through the lanes doing burnouts and almost hitting other people and cars. (This is when I should've left). After him, a f**king retarded horn honking competition took place and lasted for a few minutes. (When I REALLY should've left) This was followed by some GT driver mouthing off to a group of "hardasses" and they jumped in their cars to chase him, but almost hit a few people on the way out. (I'm not sure why I was still there).
It was close to 11:00 now and I heard there was a guy with an SS out there claiming to have $70,000 invested in his car, so I wanted to see it. As soon as I asked him what he had done, I see cop lights and the parking lot looked like cockroaches when you turn the light on. We had been there before when the cops showed, but all they usually do is run ppl off and let it be. However, this time they had close to 8 Grand Prairie Cop cars and 2 State Troopers blocking the exits. We sat there for close to an hour while they made people, who tried to run, take their keys and put them on top of their cars while they worked with them. We thought we were getting tickets for sure, but they ended up giving everyone, who didn't try to run, Criminal Trespassing Warnings and taking all of our information. If anyone that was there last night gets caught on the lot for a year, you are arrested without question. Sooo...the moral of my night is: When your brain says "Let's get the F**k out of here", Get the F**k out of there.

Sorry for the long post, but I thought I'd save some of you guys the trouble if you thought about going out there in the future.
damn dude
Old 02-19-2009, 11:12 AM
TECH Apprentice

Been there done that several times in Houston. Easy when it's a parking, but it's harder when you're at the races... cause there's so many cars racing, some awesome action... and you KNOW something is gonna go down.

That's one reason I'm picky about what meets I hang out at.
Old 02-19-2009, 11:24 AM
TECH Enthusiast

And that is why we created LSM, established the rules we have and work together to enforce them.
Old 02-19-2009, 11:29 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Greed4Speed
And that is why we created LSM, established the rules we have and work together to enforce them.
That's what we were talking about last night. One of the cops actually told one of the other guys that they were cool with us meeting as long as it was okay with the lot owners. Apparently a bunch of **** heads were leaving trash all over ther parking lots and they, along with the nearby apartment complex complained enough to get it shut down. It's not a big deal, b/c it's not something I went to a lot.
Old 02-19-2009, 11:38 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by PatriotT/A
That's what we were talking about last night. One of the cops actually told one of the other guys that they were cool with us meeting as long as it was okay with the lot owners. Apparently a bunch of **** heads were leaving trash all over ther parking lots and they, along with the nearby apartment complex complained enough to get it shut down. It's not a big deal, b/c it's not something I went to a lot.
Hey was that supposed 70k SS white with checkered stickers on it, stock SS wheels?
Old 02-19-2009, 12:15 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Stroked96Bowtie
Hey was that supposed 70k SS white with checkered stickers on it, stock SS wheels?
I barely got a look at it. It was white, stock wheels, and it had the centered exhaust. I don't recall the stickers, but it's possible. Like I said, the guy just started telling me everything that was on the car....LITERALLY EVERYTHING...and the cops pulled up.
Old 02-19-2009, 04:27 PM
Teching In

You should of just came to the bucks parking lot and waited it out there. About 5 of us made it out just fine. They were looking for idiots pretty much.
Old 02-19-2009, 04:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

damn, and I was going to go out there too. Glad I didn't.
Old 02-20-2009, 09:45 AM
TECH Addict

wow. that sux royally.

perfect example as to why its important to make meets 'official' and get the permission of the store owners.