why do women suck?!?BS thread??

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 01:48 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

y would u want a woman that doesnt suck?
Old 03-02-2009, 01:49 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not all do---Mine is cool and loves cars also.
Old 03-02-2009, 02:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by streetassasin
It was lol I didnt know she knew how to unlock my phone and I had a text message in there tellin another chick that I had already broke up with my girl so we could "hang out" if you know what I mean

haha you deserved that one, but what a shity way to get caught...

EDIT: the majority of women suck!!!!
haha
Old 03-02-2009, 02:54 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by NHRAMAN
Not all do---Mine is cool and loves cars also.
damnit i need to find one that likes cars. all of my gf's are normally ones that are kinda stuckup and wont get their hands dirty, those bishes!
Old 03-02-2009, 03:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by stdjsw311
damnit i need to find one that likes cars. all of my gf's are normally ones that are kinda stuckup and wont get their hands dirty, those bishes!

haha the girl im talking about here, smart as hell, 4.0 all so far 2 years done in college... and she wants to learn, but lacks the common sense factor...so its basicaly hopeless. ever tried teaching a women who lacks common sense to drive a stick? its pointless
Old 03-02-2009, 03:16 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 02ws666
haha the girl im talking about here, smart as hell, 4.0 all so far 2 years done in college... and she wants to learn, but lacks the common sense factor...so its basicaly hopeless. ever tried teaching a women who lacks common sense to drive a stick? its pointless
Yes, it is pointless. And some chick drove my car the next day, in heels nonetheless, and picked it up IMMEDIATELY! the first one was a stupid bitch though
Old 03-02-2009, 03:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i did let my best bro drive it once, it took off on him and he almost bought me a rim haha
Old 03-02-2009, 03:25 PM
TECH Regular

i did let my best bro drive it once, it took off on him and he almost bought me a rim haha
thats why i am the only one that drives my car! even at the dealership they said i was not allowed to drive it up on the rack for the alignment. so i told them they werent allowed to work on my car lol
Old 03-02-2009, 03:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

thats why i am the only one that drives my car! even at the dealership they said i was not allowed to drive it up on the rack for the alignment. so i told them they werent allowed to work on my car lol
did they let you drive it up there then?
Old 03-02-2009, 04:29 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by obseSSed
if she's insecure...it will never get better, no matter how hard you try. Been there, done that.
If she doesn't feel "up to par" or isn't happy with herself, it will take a toll on the relationship. Women are strange...no matter how many times people tell us we're pretty/hott/sexy/beautiful, unless we believe it, ourselves, the compliments will fall on deaf ears.

Insecurity breeds trust issues, jealousy and even control issues. Ask her if she's happy with herself, her life, her looks...try to get to the deeper issue. It's more than likely not you, but her.
Yeah, listen to this one. She knows what she's talkin' about. After all, takes one to know one, right? Just kidding. Anyway, I've seen some really good advice and all, but haven't seen this scenario pop up yet, really. If she's the one insecure, untrusting, etc....More than likely, she's cheating, and it's time to give her the axe. Metaphorically speaking, of course....<Disclaimer> I am NOT encouraging you to decapitate said girlfriend in any way. Best of luck with the situation man.
Old 03-02-2009, 04:36 PM
TECH Regular

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
Yes, it is pointless. And some chick drove my car the next day, in heels nonetheless, and picked it up IMMEDIATELY! the first one was a stupid bitch though

sounds like you boys are fking with the wrong women.
Old 03-02-2009, 04:42 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by ArchOverseer
If she's the one insecure, untrusting, etc....More than likely, she's cheating, and it's time to give her the axe.
that's definitely not true. I've been where she is...but he was actually cheating...

Once she gets happy with herself [be it her looks/clothes/school] she will become a totally different person.
Old 03-02-2009, 04:45 PM
11 Second Club

that's definitely not true. I've been where she is...but he was actually cheating...

Once she gets happy with herself [be it her looks/clothes/school] she will become a totally different person.
There are the occasional exceptions, of course....But 9 times out of 10, the one being overly suspicious or non trusting is the one in the wrong. Been proven time and time again. Sounds like maybe you've been fking with the wrong men!
Old 03-02-2009, 04:54 PM
TECH Regular

There are the occasional exceptions, of course....But 9 times out of 10, the one being overly suspicious or non trusting is the one in the wrong. Been proven time and time again.
Sounds like maybe you've been fking with the wrong men![/QUOTE]

well i apologize for the bad luck that you've had with women...but there are some of us out there that are worth a damn.

Sounds like maybe you've been fking with the wrong men!
hah. you're probably right.
Old 03-02-2009, 05:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ZONES89RS
women are ALL bitches and men...we are all ********.

Aint that the truth!!!!!!
Old 03-02-2009, 05:01 PM
11 Second Club

Sounds like maybe you've been fking with the wrong men!

well i apologize for the bad luck that you've had with women...but there are some of us out there that are worth a damn.

hah. you're probably right.[/QUOTE]

Oh, don't get me wrong, I've had my share of bad luck, I think we all have. Also have had my share of really, really good luck. So, I guess it kinda evens out. But I still stand behind what I said, seen it happen too many times in all types of situations.
Old 03-02-2009, 05:45 PM
Teching In

I would have to agree with two very different sides of the aforementioned view of insecure women.

I have been cheated on plenty of times, but i've also known of many of my best girl friends to be cheaters, all of which were usually insecure. Yes, being cheated on sucks and is usually a big punch in the nuts to one's self esteem. I know my self esteem is a work in progress as well, and yes in part it may be due to some mistreatings and lack of care from previous boyfriends/girlfriends. But I also know that an insecure person may feel like their significant other is already doing them wrong, and is thus decided on cheating, too, to make sure they don't get hurt. ..My best friend back home does that with almost every boyfriend she has: She has a boyfriend, but keeps another guy 'hangin' as a back up for when her boyfriend "will let her down." She assumes the worst; but it's funny because she herself is guilty of the wrongdoings that she fears of her boyfriend.

It's one of those "Catch 22's" in my book, as I have seen both sides to that issue in close view.

Dating is a pain in the bumper.

And yes, women suck. Men do, too. We all just sort of suck in our own horrible ways!

Whatever you do, I'm sure you will learn from this experience and move on when the time is right. Or maybe she will come back and realize she didn't want to leave? Only time will tell. Just hang in there, and I'm sure things will work themselves out. I hope things work out for the best for you!
Old 03-02-2009, 05:59 PM
Staging Lane

Once she gets happy with herself [be it her *****/looks/*****/] she will become a totally different person.
Fixed it for you.

Last edited by OhOneWS6; 03-02-2009 at 08:32 PM.
Old 03-02-2009, 08:46 PM
12 Second Club

Feel ya man, mine of 6.5 yrs said bye, after i bought her a truck and a new place. We have two kids and she been seeing some other dude. **** it. I tryed and her friends alienated me by saying they dont want to go over in fear I might show up and start something. Hell yea Im pissed, but why fight to get her back if she is gone. What I hate is that she brings crap up from 4-5 yrs ago. On me. but crap she done. Well that different
Old 03-02-2009, 10:06 PM
Launching!

You will know when it is the right girl to pursue a relationship with...everything just falls into place. Obviously this one isn't it.

Quick Reply: why do women suck?!?BS thread??