Raw Video: Deputy Shown Kicking Teen Girl

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2009 | 07:51 PM
Launching!

I spent 4 years in your shoes.Your job is by far one of the most difficult jobs . But there is good and bad even in law inforcement.
Originally Posted by WildBills Toyota
dude give me a break. you have no idea what your talking about. I didnt say I was a badass gun slinging cop. People these days are not scared to go to jail and sometimes we have to make them scared to go. Spend a year in my shoes and you will understand
Old 03-06-2009 | 09:16 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by aDaM Ws6
I'm 20 years old and always driving around Sugar Land but I got black z06 motorsports wheels and also I cam so hard that my neighbors are like wtf is wronge with you car?? go fix it or something LOL
u live in sugar creek?
Old 03-06-2009 | 11:35 PM
Banned

**** cops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our government is slowly opressing us more day by day,Ive been violated by the system so many times its not even funny. Cops are tax collectors who are blindfolded to their own communistic purpose. Sure there are a few good ones for every bad batch but thats irrelevant because the good ones wont stand up and take down the bad ones.
Old 03-06-2009 | 11:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i see this thread not improving much from here on out...
Old 03-07-2009 | 12:16 AM
Launching!

+1 Alot of ignorance comming out.When ever somebody's getting their *** kicked ,Cops aren't such a bad thing! you can tell the grown ups from the young adults in this thread Lol!! Btw! the cop in this vid should go to jail .In before the
Originally Posted by Silas2k
i see this thread not improving much from here on out...

Last edited by kennyxg; 03-07-2009 at 12:23 AM.
Old 03-07-2009 | 12:18 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I come from a background of law enforcement and military. What most people don't realize as outlawz posted above is the stress factor. You only ever get to see people at their very worst, you never get to see the person who got promoted and his wife got a new car, you get to see the aftermath of the husband trying to kill the wife with a knife. Also, when you try to help them you run into red tape and bureaucracy with the higher ups. I could share a bit of my history but I won't because it's only slightly relevant. The life style is neither physically nor mentally healthy in the least, and many cops leave the force before retirement simply because they can't take it.

What the biggest absolute **** off in the world to me is two words: **** police. I've gotten into fights over somebody saying it, It is such a one sided view that is BLATANTLY ignorant and people need to realize they need to think before they say anything. If you were to remove police as a whole from society there would be utter chaos, and people don't seem to realize this. Yes there are the cops who abuse their power and work their way to the top by exceeding ticket quotas and arrests rather then being an actual good police officer. But they come few and far between, and it pisses me off that people only see them as the whole.

Just so you know, I'm really biting my tongue here.
Old 03-07-2009 | 12:40 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by WildBills Toyota
u live in sugar creek?
no but I used to always drive there cuz my best friend lives there ( i live in sugar mill )
Old 03-07-2009 | 03:11 AM
Launching!

The "grown ups" didn't GROW up in the same times that we have. I've said since the first post that the job is not easy..and the ones that turn bad are the ones that can't take the stress, the weak minded ones.

The whole heated debate came from cops popping in here and saying oh well there is a good reason why this girl got her *** beaten. Which is the stupidest thing a cop could have said.

If a cops 15 yearold daughter did what that girl did and she got her *** beat like that he wouldn't just say well oh, well hunny are you sure you didn't spit in his face or something before that? They would be trying to frame the mother ****** or stage a murder, plain and simple.

Because obviously cops don't believe in the bullshit judicial system or they wouldn't have to abuse 15 year old girls or stick up for the bastard pig that beat this girl down by saying it was somehow her fault. They would have just kept their cool and charged her with a battery on an officer or sexual harrasment charge.

The person above who was a corrections officer put it very well.. had semen and everything else thrown at them but still did their ******* job.

If you can't take the heat then lay down your badge, I sure as **** didn't ask you to become a cop or an officer. I carry my gun with me everyday and check my records, I've NEVER called the cops before. So I personally don't need ya'll. Maybe my mom does, maybe my aunt does. So for that I thank any good officer of the law and like I said before if I saw any officer in destress I would die for them but I didn't see any of you ********* saying thanx for that.

I've been in situations were I have stop conveinent stores from being robbed by putting my life in the line as well as countless other selfless actions appon which I could have been killed.

Every one of us walks around witht he grim reaper over us, so don't act like we are living in a peachy world where nothing bad can happen to us. We can be killed just as fast as a cop. Cops wear badges aka targets for people to commit crimes to them.

Others drive nice cars that are targets for crime. It goes both ways. Next time someone kicks a shoe at me ( I would say cusses and spits but I havn't seen where that's even been said that she did that only cops in here saying that's probly what happned) then I will beat the **** out of them. Even if there a lil 15 year old girl.

Then when the cop shows up to arrest me I'll say no really it's ok a cop told me it's fine to beat little girls if they kick a shoe at me. Or is it only ok for you cops to do it? Is that it, are you above the law. Better then us?

Yay, in before the unless my posts get deleted for speaking the truth!
Old 03-07-2009 | 05:30 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by slammer454
I come from a background of law enforcement and military. What most people don't realize as outlawz posted above is the stress factor. You only ever get to see people at their very worst, you never get to see the person who got promoted and his wife got a new car, you get to see the aftermath of the husband trying to kill the wife with a knife. Also, when you try to help them you run into red tape and bureaucracy with the higher ups. I could share a bit of my history but I won't because it's only slightly relevant. The life style is neither physically nor mentally healthy in the least, and many cops leave the force before retirement simply because they can't take it.

What the biggest absolute **** off in the world to me is two words: **** police. I've gotten into fights over somebody saying it, It is such a one sided view that is BLATANTLY ignorant and people need to realize they need to think before they say anything. If you were to remove police as a whole from society there would be utter chaos, and people don't seem to realize this. Yes there are the cops who abuse their power and work their way to the top by exceeding ticket quotas and arrests rather then being an actual good police officer. But they come few and far between, and it pisses me off that people only see them as the whole.

Keep on biting it pal, nobody cares.
Old 03-07-2009 | 06:33 AM
TECH Resident

What a spineless piece of ****.......

I don't care if that's him at his worst. A grown man beating a little girl isn't justifiable. Maybe if it was somehow self defense, but this was obviously not the case.
Old 03-07-2009 | 07:36 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by slammer454

So you are saying we can't profile cops as being douchers in the majority? But they can assume a hispanic has drugs? A black american in a nice car must have stole it so lets pull him over? He has a loud car, must have been street racing... etc..

Ok pal.

PS - that cops name is now publicized, even if he does get off.. let the hate mail and death threats come pouring in

Even if it is mentally and physically demanding - you signed up for it.. and who r u to take out ur rage on me, i have a stressful job too - you don't see me punching babies.

Last edited by sujomatt; 03-07-2009 at 07:42 AM.
Old 03-07-2009 | 07:45 AM
On The Tree

i wonder what his wife and daughters face look like?????????????????
Old 03-07-2009 | 08:21 AM
HTX
TECH Regular

im not a cop nor am i a big fan of cops. But i know all too well the justice system from both sides. From what i have seen (not this video in particular) is the people that make a cop snap usually had it coming. I bet that girl was well behaved after that.

I am not defending that officer. But i am defending police officers. The guys on here that say "**** cops" ... you're and idiot.
Old 03-07-2009 | 08:40 AM
HTX
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by GTO JIMMY
LOL IBTL!!!!

So im a us soldier, if an iraqi spits in my face is it ok for me to cut his head off?
hell no. that would be wrong. put him in a room with the IP's and leave for a few minutes. lol

thats really not that funny anymore. I hate Iraq.
Old 03-07-2009 | 08:51 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by HTX
im not a cop nor am i a big fan of cops. But i know all too well the justice system from both sides. From what i have seen (not this video in particular) is the people that make a cop snap usually had it coming. I bet that girl was well behaved after that.

I am not defending that officer. But i am defending police officers. The guys on here that say "**** cops" ... you're and idiot.
what damage can a 15 year old 5 ft nothing girl do to 2 officers? and why wasnt she cuffed if she was already misbehaving?

and i dont see how someone saying "**** cops" would make them an idiot... its their opinion, get over it.
Old 03-07-2009 | 09:45 AM
HTX
TECH Regular

the statement "**** cops" in no way expresses opinion.
Old 03-07-2009 | 09:49 AM
TECH Resident

thats your opinion.. lol
Old 03-07-2009 | 10:04 AM
TECH Enthusiast

As I stated before...

To all the fine, upstanding officers out there. Well done.

You face the line everyday and CHOOSE not to cross it.

Not everyone does.

You have chosen to live and represent yourself, your community, and your family in the most honorable way.

Don't let a few bad apples taint the entire bushel.

We the People, appreciate what you do.

That is all.

Last edited by Dan Stewart; 03-07-2009 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Corrected bad spelling....pet peeve of mine
Old 03-07-2009 | 11:03 AM
TECH Resident

+1 to Dan Stewart.

Above I was simply showing that everyone will have an opinion.

Where there is bad there is always good.

Last edited by sujomatt; 03-07-2009 at 11:14 AM.
Old 03-07-2009 | 11:11 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by capn smokey
**** cops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our government is slowly opressing us more day by day,Ive been violated by the system so many times its not even funny. Cops are tax collectors who are blindfolded to their own communistic purpose. Sure there are a few good ones for every bad batch but thats irrelevant because the good ones wont stand up and take down the bad ones.
Your a dumbass. Your either a turd whos been in jail multiple times or just not very educated