Raw Video: Deputy Shown Kicking Teen Girl

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2009 | 11:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by sujomatt
So you are saying we can't profile cops as being douchers in the majority? But they can assume a hispanic has drugs? A black american in a nice car must have stole it so lets pull him over? He has a loud car, must have been street racing... etc..

Ok pal.

PS - that cops name is now publicized, even if he does get off.. let the hate mail and death threats come pouring in

Even if it is mentally and physically demanding - you signed up for it.. and who r u to take out ur rage on me, i have a stressful job too - you don't see me punching babies.

OHHHHH BROTHER! ya had to pull the racist card (havnt read the entire thread)
the stereotype is based on reality my friend. DONT YOU WATCH COPS lol
Old 03-07-2009 | 11:36 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by WildBills Toyota
Your a dumbass. Your either a turd whos been in jail multiple times or just not very educated
Okay, I have been arrested a few times for no reason, literally just because of my car. And Im pretty sure Im alot more educated than you, Im educated enough to know that Tundras are garbage.
Old 03-07-2009 | 11:40 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by HTX
im not a cop nor am i a big fan of cops. But i know all too well the justice system from both sides. From what i have seen (not this video in particular) is the people that make a cop snap usually had it coming. I bet that girl was well behaved after that.

I am not defending that officer. But i am defending police officers. The guys on here that say "**** cops" ... you're and idiot.
To the guys on here that defend cops, your idiots and obviously live in a fantasy world. I have 3 family members who are cops and they are all pieces of ****. Being in that position of authority usually ruins a persons integrity and blinds them to the other perspective. The same applies for many military members, I see this **** on a daily basis. So btl, **** COPS!!!!
Old 03-07-2009 | 12:23 PM
TECH Resident

Sorry but my Brother in law is no piece of ****.

and i doubt its ur car its probably how you drive it.
from my 1st impression of u it seems like ud be more than willing to mouth off to a cop, hence the reason you get arrested... but of COURSE it must just be ur car and the cop. not you