Just watched the movie "W" today.......

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2009, 05:57 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BADMOON
Couldnt help but comment on this post. I served my country 5 years during Operation Iraqi Freedom did two deployments for a total of a year and a half.\\

My question to the tree huggin liberals is not Was there any weapons of mass destruction? But what would Saddam Hussein do if he had some and why in the **** would he have some?

Heres the truth if it was about oil do you realize that a tyrant like Saddam Hussein could control over half the worlds oil supply and if so do you realize the kind of power he could have I guess you would better start learning arabic buddy. I wish we would stay over there and just kick everyones *** and take over the whole middleeast. Let God sort em out. But everyones complains about the number of people that got killed over there but think about how many died in IRAQ as opposed to WW2 barely even a fraction. The truth is America is becoming to soft because of the damn liberals and we have lost our fight. It disgusts me that my brothers died for Americans nowadays who know more about Brittney Spears's Oscar wardrobe than D-DAY in Normandy or Pearl Harbor.

Bush made mistakes but not Iraq and definately not Afghanistan.

Sorry everyone about my rambling

Thank you for your service
Old 03-16-2009, 10:08 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cjg454ss
usually illerate people this bush is the worst ever. just like reagan was considered the worst and now all you hear is reaganism and how great he was. Carter was the worst, then came Franklin Roosevelt. i was once told

People that want handouts and are on the lower intellect level=Vote Democrat

People that want to be left alone, earn their way and have the capacity and intellect to be successful= vote Conservative.(was republican)
Sorry to bust your bubble playboy. I live in a gated community with 3 brand new cars in my driveway. I run 2 businesses and have been doing it since i was 25. I'm independent as well. You can ask many people from this forum if im lying. Strike one, Guess again
Old 03-16-2009, 10:10 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by WizeAss
How can he go down that way?

Carter is first
Andrew Johnson was second
Richard Nixon was third

unless you don't consider de-throwning of Saddaam Hussain an accomplishment I don't know how you can say that. His influence in the place that the majority of the world's oil is...... that is scary in itself. He hates the US.... he like Hugo Chavez think that the US should be wasted.... atleast Chavez is not a Muslim Extremist who believes anyone not Muslim is a Infidel and should be killed. Hell, the camakazies from Japan had more pride in death vs a suicide bomber.

Bush will be considered bad economicly yet I feel down the road he will be appreciated when more is shared about what happened in Iraq and the more folks learn about Jihad and energy and peak oil.... and most of all

AMERICA > **all**

and not what the UN thinks =

America = **all**
Honestly dude, I hope your right and everything does work out in the east.
Old 03-16-2009, 11:32 PM
Teching In

I just couldn't stand the women who played Condoleezza Rice, she tried wayyy too hard....

And its a Biography.. but also Drama which explains its frustration..
Old 03-17-2009, 06:48 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by KLRWS6
Sorry to bust your bubble playboy. I live in a gated community with 3 brand new cars in my driveway. I run 2 businesses and have been doing it since i was 25. I'm independent as well. You can ask many people from this forum if im lying. Strike one, Guess again
Ill take acres over a gate anyday. Glad your doing well
Old 03-17-2009, 09:34 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by KLRWS6
He is not lying..... Christian is a smart fella.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:49 AM
TECH Enthusiast

stop watching CNN. the housing market was set into effect long before bush was president. If you dumb enough to buy a 250k house(that sold 4 years ago for 125k) when you make 30k a year with no money down and get an interest only adjustable rate. You deserve what you get.

Use common sense. some people are always going to be lower class and no be able to get a mortgage, cause when a new cell phone comes out, they spend the money on that instead of setting their mortgage money aside. If you need to be babysat your entire life,, hey Obama is your man.
Amen! Failed mortgages are what screwed this county, and this was not Bush's doing. He might not have done everything possible to stop it but he did have a lot on his plate. I think it's funny when people call Bush dumb, he is a really smart man with bad speaking skills. Just think what obama would be like without his precious teleprompter....
Old 03-17-2009, 12:16 PM
Banned

Ill take acres over a gate anyday. Glad your doing well
Thanks, 1.5 acres here. See wizeass i knew you had a sweet spot somewhere, thanks for the compliment. Take care guys.
Old 03-17-2009, 01:01 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by TLUZLS1
Amen! Failed mortgages are what screwed this county, and this was not Bush's doing.
Here's a little history lesson on the failed housing market.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RZVw...789&feature=iv
Old 03-17-2009, 01:14 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by jvlz28

seen that before.... excellent video!
Old 03-17-2009, 01:23 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Texass683
if you really want to know what being a conservative is read Upstream. Good book and it is really what conservatism is all about. Today's conservatism is not what republicans were striving for back when it all went down.

Well said.
Old 03-17-2009, 03:12 PM
11 Second Club

Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts

usually illerate people this bush is the worst ever. just like reagan was considered the worst and now all you hear is reaganism and how great he was. Carter was the worst, then came Franklin Roosevelt. i was once told

People that want handouts and are on the lower intellect level=Vote Democrat

People that want to be left alone, earn their way and have the capacity and intellect to be successful= vote Conservative.(was republican)
This is a rather ignorant and childish post IMO (not saying you are, but that's how this reads)

Not counting the irony that it barely conveys any form of thought, intelligence, grammar, or syntax

and IIRC I believe there was a survey that found higher educated and more intelligent people to be the ones who vote democrat (even though I think the whole "if you vote *x* you're smarter" is insanely stupid and immature)

You're dealing with nothing but stereotypes and cliches, absolutism is a tool of ignorance. There are no absolutes and there are always exceptions.

I come from a lower middle class family where my family and I have worked hard for what we have, I love guns, I love hot rods and 4x4s, and I love many other American past times that would lead people to assume I'm a republican. I am also pro choice, hate organized religion, have a college education, and have a "hippy" image that would lead some people to assume I'm a democrat.

No one ever assumes correctly I can think for myself instead of doing what some ******* thinks is best for a "party". Believe it or not, just because I don't like a certain politician or his/her actions doesn't mean I'm automatically a "retard" from the "other side".

That's as far into this political garbage as I wish to dive.
Old 03-17-2009, 03:21 PM
TECH Addict

Just because they didn't "find" any WMDs doesn't mean they weren't there and doesn't mean they weren't working on them. Reports indicate they were moved to Syria. Saddam had plenty of time and cooperation to do so.
Old 03-17-2009, 03:24 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by thunderstruck507
This is a rather ignorant and childish post IMO (not saying you are, but that's how this reads)

Not counting the irony that it barely conveys any form of thought, intelligence, grammar, or syntax

and IIRC I believe there was a survey that found higher educated and more intelligent people to be the ones who vote democrat (even though I think the whole "if you vote *x* you're smarter" is insanely stupid and immature)

You're dealing with nothing but stereotypes and cliches, absolutism is a tool of ignorance. There are no absolutes and there are always exceptions.

I come from a lower middle class family where my family and I have worked hard for what we have, I love guns, I love hot rods and 4x4s, and I love many other American past times that would lead people to assume I'm a republican. I am also pro choice, hate organized religion, have a college education, and have a "hippy" image that would lead some people to assume I'm a democrat.

No one ever assumes correctly I can think for myself instead of doing what some ******* thinks is best for a "party". Believe it or not, just because I don't like a certain politician or his/her actions doesn't mean I'm automatically a "retard" from the "other side".

Well said.
Old 03-17-2009, 03:41 PM
Banned

hey do what you want. if you want to vote for a party that wants to dictate your every doing, say what you can drive and cant. go right ahead. but just stay the F out of South carolina. Idiots vote these people in, then dont like the tax hikes and bs, but keep voting them in. eventually they move somewhere else and do the same thing. their is no cure for being stupid. some are just destined to fail. Obama will fail. Bush will go down as one of the better presidents the US has ever had.
Old 03-17-2009, 03:43 PM
TECH Addict

Wrong. His generalizations are accurate.

People that do want government handouts and are less educated do typically vote Democrat/liberal.

People that want to be left alone, less government, want the chance to accomplish on their own without it being handed to them, and the drive to want to be successful typically vote Conservative/formerly Republican.

Like it or not, stereotypes are based in reality. I'm not sure what the point of your post was. "Hey, I could be a democrat or republican. Hey, I'm not a retard. Hey, I mentioned a survey that says 'smart' people vote democrat."

Thanks for quoting the useless survey by the way. I disagree with the premise too. Higher-educated and more intelligent are certainly not inclusive. The assumption that just because someone has higher education does not necessarily prove or mean that he is more intelligent than someone without.

And before you make an assumption, I am working on a degree.
Old 03-17-2009, 04:24 PM
Banned

hey do what you want. if you want to vote for a party that wants to dictate your every doing, say what you can drive and cant. go right ahead. but just stay the F out of South carolina. Idiots vote these people in, then dont like the tax hikes and bs, but keep voting them in. eventually they move somewhere else and do the same thing. their is no cure for being stupid. some are just destined to fail. Obama will fail. Bush will go down as one of the better presidents the US has ever had.
Wow, i just read this to my dog and he rolled over and literally died from laughing. RIP. Please tell me your joking. Infact please stop writing im tired of losing brain cells from your posts. That is all. peace
Old 03-17-2009, 04:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jvlz28

Dang that makes me even more pissed off about the mess we are in! That was a good video, very informative. Sadly it was made in time though.
Old 03-17-2009, 07:44 PM
10 Second Club

Only because they like the handouts.....

Stupid *** democrats wanted everyone to have a house.......
Everyone to have healthcare
Everyone to have anything that would make you better than 89% of the world while not having to pay for a cent of it.

Those folks in S. Carolina want the government to help them....

My government provides roads (although private roads work better and have less traffic and would cost less if just the folks that used them the most paid the most) and law enforcement....... That is all they should be doing. Regulation is not the main reason for a federal government.
Old 03-18-2009, 09:51 AM
Banned

we have a lot of dumb people here in SC