Old 02-03-2010, 09:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bwhahahaha lmfao ur a bitch lol
Old 02-03-2010, 09:33 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Juicy J
The people that are at the Tea Works meets that come to the Kemah meets created all the problems with the Kemah meet in the first place.

These are the guys with bumping hydraulics, blasting bass, revving their cars, doing burnouts, hauling *** out of the parking lot etc.

They are like a virus that wont go away, and don't realise that nobody wants them at the Kemah car meets. If they want to show off at Tea Works, thats great, I could care less, but doing it at Kemah sucks. The Kemah car meet was created by some older guys, that wanted to hang out and enjoy themselves. It was made for a mature crowd. I am not "old" by any means, but I don't run in their trying to show off either.

Basically what I am saying is I hate Tea Works meets, and wouldn't recommend it to anyone. I go there every few months if I have nothing better to do, but usually leave within 30 minutes of getting there because that is all I can handle.
im not tryin to start **** but i go to both and it doesnt matter where you go there will always be those low lifes who do stupid **** and get everyone kicked out. the group of guys i hang out with make up most of the population at tea works and we get on to the dumbass's who do stupid ****. i like going to the pearland and kehma meets to see nice cars then to tea works to have fun. Juicy J not everyone who goes out to TW is a "virus" as you say. I go out there every weekend cold or not and have a lot of fun every time i go out there.
Old 02-03-2010, 09:44 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by v8sten
im not tryin to start **** but i go to both and it doesnt matter where you go there will always be those low lifes who do stupid **** and get everyone kicked out. the group of guys i hang out with make up most of the population at tea works and we get on to the dumbass's who do stupid ****. i like going to the pearland and kehma meets to see nice cars then to tea works to have fun. Juicy J not everyone who goes out to TW is a "virus" as you say. I go out there every weekend cold or not and have a lot of fun every time i go out there.
i agree ... one time i went and i felt like a old classic in my third gen lol cuz it was none but 4th gens and vettes and mustangs(04-newer mustangs )
Old 02-03-2010, 11:03 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

u the marine i talked to a few times at tea works? with the flat back sbc s-10?
Old 02-04-2010, 08:54 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Yup that's him .. I'm going to start going out also ... we r the ones who mostly bring out the majority of the domestic out there and we play around with the actually quick evos and hondas
Old 02-04-2010, 09:41 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I didn't mean to offend anyone. There are some good guys that go out there. I am not trying to say everyone goes out there. I am friends with some of the Shiftslow guys, and they go out there alot.

But there is a certain group that is always out there that I am referring to.

I could have worded that ALOT differently. As I said, alot of the guys out at TW are pretty cool, but the other guys ruin that meet for me.
Old 02-06-2010, 12:45 PM
TECH Addict

any1 goin out tonight? the weather is gonna be perfect. 51 degrees tonight, no wind. i'm about to go wash mine.
Old 02-06-2010, 01:19 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by brian_rs/ss
any1 goin out tonight? the weather is gonna be perfect. 51 degrees tonight, no wind. i'm about to go wash mine.
i went out to 518 last night ... just two cars !! lol i showed up there with two of my friends ,then we headed to tea works but all see bout tonight !
Old 02-06-2010, 03:53 PM
TECH Addict

well even if there is nobody tonight i needed an excuse to wash off a weeks worth of rainy weather

also detailed the interior. which had like 6 months worth crap in the carpet etc.
Old 02-06-2010, 05:04 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by brian_rs/ss
well even if there is nobody tonight i needed an excuse to wash off a weeks worth of rainy weather

also detailed the interior. which had like 6 months worth crap in the carpet etc.
i understand bro .... hate the rain too , an gotta take care of the cams
Old 02-06-2010, 05:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

All of my friends are talking like they are going to go. I am going, and I know of 3 others that are for sure going. So there will be at least 4 cars there at around 6:30. haha
Old 02-06-2010, 05:27 PM
TECH Addict

ill stop by for a bit. maybe ill catch you there bryan
Old 02-06-2010, 05:32 PM
Staging Lane

wheres the meet at then?? at the home depo at kemah ? an wat time ?
Old 02-06-2010, 05:43 PM
TECH Addict

awesome! this might be the first good saturday night of the year

ex ss ve, i totally forgot we were supposed to meet up. tonight would be a good night to do it. we know each others cars so i'll see you around.

92 t5, kemah home depot right next to the chick fil a drive through. as early as 630 but most ppl will trickle in around 7.
Old 02-06-2010, 05:44 PM
Staging Lane

alright cool all be there ! im comin from the beltway8w and 45south (near san jac college )
Old 02-06-2010, 05:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Lol Home Depot sucked, I saw the black 70-72 camaro out there that I wanted to look at though, needed some ideas for mine. I played around with a rattle can black chevy long bed truck on the way back, sounded pretty good.
Old 02-06-2010, 05:54 PM
TECH Addict

^you talkin about last saturday? then yeah it did. and the saturday before that and so on... hopefully it will start to get better as the weather improves.
Old 02-06-2010, 06:01 PM
Staging Lane

Oooh oooh oooh. I'm going!!!! What time people showin up?
Old 02-06-2010, 06:19 PM
Staging Lane

im bout to take a **** then head out ! lol
Old 02-20-2010, 01:25 AM
TECH Addict

well providing we have good weather i'm down for kemah. who's in?

Quick Reply: Tha Kemah hangout??