Tha Kemah hangout??

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 07:34 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tha Kemah hangout??

Were is the kemah hangout moving to? I just started going, so I haven’t met too many people there yet. And last weekend I had herd from some people that we were not going to going to be allowed to hang out there any more?? Because some kids afterwards were doing do nuts in the target parking lot or something??? Has anyone herd anything about this?

http://www.inspector.ws/showthread.php?t=2337

Last edited by allenwesley; 04-08-2009 at 08:22 PM.
Old 04-08-2009, 07:41 PM
Teching In

I didnt hear anything but its spelled, Kemah..
Old 04-08-2009, 08:25 PM
12 Second Club

Lol yea that a little dyslexic... haha yea but last week that what was going around, and that’s that target is going to have the police kick anyone out that shows up next week? But I’m going up there anyway just to be sure
Old 04-08-2009, 09:31 PM
On The Tree

no offense, but, with 4 posts, not sure you are going to get an answer to this...

never mind, just followed your link, I see that it's just the typical car show hang out. I thought you meant the street racing hang out. If you do find out where it has moved to, post it up. I go to Kemah fairly often to visit my dad in Shore Acres, so I wouldn't mind cruising down to meet and greet.
Old 04-08-2009, 09:32 PM
Teching In

Who took the pix on that inspector web site?? I seen a pic of my car lol. i heard the cops were going to run everyone off also.
Old 04-08-2009, 09:49 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by sandovalt1
Who took the pix on that inspector web site?? I seen a pic of my car lol. i heard the cops were going to run everyone off also.
yea im a newB lol but yea that was my pop's that took the pics... and thats mine and my pop's board.. i just started comin to this board because i had heard off it from someone at the car show, so i had to check everything out. and so far i love this site!
Old 04-08-2009, 09:56 PM
Teching In

o ok nice pix!!!! You have to black Lt1 on tt2s ??? Yea this is a good site. Also Rowboatproductions.net is a good website
Old 04-08-2009, 10:04 PM
12 Second Club

o ok nice pix!!!! You have to black Lt1 on tt2s ??? Yea this is a good site. Also Rowboatproductions.net is a good website
yea i have a black lt1 on tt2, and i just got it about a month ago and ive been moding the crap out off it lol I love it... but im going to check out the other site for sure.. but are you going to go up to the car show this weekend? im going to just check it out and see whats up
Old 04-08-2009, 10:08 PM
Teching In

Yea, i think ill head out there for a while and see whats going on. I have a black lt1 on drag lites. I'm sure ill see u.
Old 04-08-2009, 10:18 PM
12 Second Club

ok well I will probably see you there
Old 04-09-2009, 07:58 AM
TECH Regular

Last week there was a cop patrolling the lot, but I never heard him or anyone else say it was the last week and the meet is being shut down. The officer drove by my car several times and just waived, he had several opportunities to tell us that its being shut down and never said a word.
Old 04-09-2009, 08:40 AM
TECH Resident

Received 27 Likes on 16 Posts

Heard the same thing, Target doesn't want us there, but Chik fil A does. Some guys are calling the management company...we'll see.....

I got a flier from the Baytown car show that folks were gathering up at Spencer, and ????, in Deer Park, still trying to find the flyer....gonna make a drive by on Spencer Firday night to see if I can find it....let you know....

T,
Old 04-09-2009, 08:41 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by TomM
Heard the same thing, Target doesn't want us there, but Chik fil A does. Some guys are calling the management company...we'll see.....

I got a flier from the Baytown car show that folks were gathering up at Spencer, and ????, in Deer Park, still trying to find the flyer....gonna make a drive by on Spencer Firday night to see if I can find it....let you know....

T,
Thanks for the info.

Rob
Old 04-09-2009, 09:00 AM
On The Tree

I believe I parked in front of you guys. Cammed white and black SS. Nice looking car man. I just got off shift and was sick as a dog so I didn't stay long.
Old 04-09-2009, 09:14 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Outlawfireman
I believe I parked in front of you guys. Cammed white and black SS. Nice looking car man. I just got off shift and was sick as a dog so I didn't stay long.
Yea! Thanks, it was me(blackLT1) invisiblez(blue c5) and afroman(black ss). I hope they dont run us off. Its a nice spot and everyone is nice out there.

If dumb kids wanna act stupid after everyone has left, then the cops should be there then to do something about it. I have seen some dumb ricer kids come through there trying to drift and be there usual selves. Its just not the spot to do that mess. If eveyone does get ran off i guess we will find another spot to hang out.
Old 04-09-2009, 09:45 AM
On The Tree

It never fails man. Once you get something good going, some dumbass has to come along and screw it up for everyone.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:18 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by TomM

T,
I saw a couple of cars hanging out on Spencer & Center last week in the parking lot of the old albertsons they closed.
Old 04-09-2009, 07:05 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by GrAmO
I saw a couple of cars hanging out on Spencer & Center last week in the parking lot of the old albertsons they closed.
Your franks buddy aren't you.

I hope kemah is still alive.
Old 04-09-2009, 08:54 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by allenwesley
yea i have a black lt1 on tt2, and i just got it about a month ago and ive been moding the crap out off it lol I love it... but im going to check out the other site for sure.. but are you going to go up to the car show this weekend? im going to just check it out and see whats up
off topic, I think i have commented on your car in the readers rides section over at .ws

Fellow inspector.ws user (locktyght)
Old 04-09-2009, 08:59 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by merlinn
Your franks buddy aren't you.

I hope kemah is still alive.
yeah thats me, im the one that has to drive his other car lol

Quick Reply: Tha Kemah hangout??