TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by -Ross-
lol
play nice or no ham sandwhiches
Old 04-20-2009, 06:01 PM
On The Tree

I have a dream! That Rockets fans, and Spurs fans can coincide together on ls1 tech without debating whose team is better, or when the other team will be knocked out of the playoffs, or which team is going to get smacked down by the lakers! Instead let us rise up, let us be the voice together, the 6th man that will help our teams bring the NBA title back to Texas!

(Some Texas teams may have been left out in this message, due to the nature of their owner being an ***)
Old 04-20-2009, 06:03 PM
On The Tree

Brooks wouldn't suker punch anyone. not sure you can play Brooks physical, you have to actually chase him around the court to be physical. he's probably the fastest person in the NBA.

not only that but he stroked the Blazers for 27PTS.
Old 04-21-2009, 08:22 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by superfreakws6
I have a dream! That Rockets fans, and Spurs fans can coincide together on ls1 tech without debating whose team is better, or when the other team will be knocked out of the playoffs, or which team is going to get smacked down by the lakers! Instead let us rise up, let us be the voice together, the 6th man that will help our teams bring the NBA title back to Texas!

(Some Texas teams may have been left out in this message, due to the nature of their owner being an ***)
On a good day, (with all players healthy) it would be a tough call to say who's the better team. I'd give a slight edge to San Antonio.
Old 04-21-2009, 09:10 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by superfreakws6
You are probably the biggest punk *** bitch on this site what are you talking about? Houston fans cry, spurs fans cry, lakers fans cry, so don't act like the rockets have a terrific fan base that is just as classy as can be.

Hey Hey Hey We are pretty classy, we drink with our pinky in the air

On a side note, **** the Spurs and Mav's
Old 04-21-2009, 07:01 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by redsox_ws6
Hey Hey Hey We are pretty classy, we drink with our pinky in the air

On a side note, **** the Spurs and Mav's

Old 04-21-2009, 10:20 PM
Banned

Rockets in pretty good shape after the 1st half, I said rockets in 6 and for that to happen Portland would have to win this game. If the rockets pull this one out it's time for the brooms.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:22 PM
On The Tree

poor Deke

looks like he's done for his career. looked like he broke his knee cap, but they're saying a severe knee sprain. eventhough Oden is not very dominant offensively he BECOMES good when you try to put a couple 6'9" guys on him. we got Hayes, landy and Scola on Pryzbilla and Oden. doesn't look very promising for the rest of the series.

i'm worried now.

anyways, Wafer and Lowry and freakin bulldogs. these guys are going to keep us in the game all series. i love them on the court together.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:59 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by imlooking
poor Deke

looks like he's done for his career. looked like he broke his knee cap, but they're saying a severe knee sprain. eventhough Oden is not very dominant offensively he BECOMES good when you try to put a couple 6'9" guys on him. we got Hayes, landy and Scola on Pryzbilla and Oden. doesn't look very promising for the rest of the series.

i'm worried now.

anyways, Wafer and Lowry and freakin bulldogs. these guys are going to keep us in the game all series. i love them on the court together.
Are you telling me your worried because deke is out for the series? Thats about the dumbest thing I've heard all day.
Old 04-21-2009, 11:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

Could we all agree the ref's ******* sucked tonight?
Old 04-21-2009, 11:39 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ragu1585
the rockets have the offense to compete, the defense to complete, and are a top 5 free throw shootin team.
10 missed free throws killed us tonight.
Old 04-21-2009, 11:42 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by DeerHunter_Z28
Are you telling me your worried because deke is out for the series? Thats about the dumbest thing I've heard all day.
apparently you didn't see how much of a factor Deke was in game 1

he played Pryz and Oden EVEN BETTER than Yao did.

and just look at today's game, without Yao on the court we had no inside presence. you act like a rokkie that's never seen the game of basketball played.

Deke brings the leadership and passion to ever game. he gets vocal and "coaches" from the bench.

i think you'll change your tone after seeing what a cluster **** we were without a true Center in the game when yao was on the bench.
Old 04-21-2009, 11:45 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by F1C YA
Yao went scoreless in the second half and we still kicked ***.
tell that to deerhunter

Yao didn't score in the second half cuz Deke played 80% of the second half. he dominated the paint, grabbed 10 rebounds, blocked 3 shots and kept Roy and Blake outta the paint.

this series just got turned upside down. with Yao on the bench we have Scola and Landry desperatley trying to play bigger than they are. they ARE NOT a defensive presence down low. Roy, Aldridge, Blake and Fernandez were relentlesly going to the rack the whole game.

it's going to be very difficult without Deke to win this series, especieally with how long and athletic the Blazers are
Old 04-22-2009, 12:34 AM
Teching In

deke will be missed but he is not the turnin point to this series haha! he played all of maybe 10 minutes, if any, in the reg season in the 3 games we played portland and we won 2 of them.. tough loss tonight, but i think we will bounce back pretty nicely come friday!!
Old 04-22-2009, 12:40 AM
On The Tree

deke will be missed but he is not the turnin point to this series haha! he played all of maybe 10 minutes, if any, in the reg season in the 3 games we played portland and we won 2 of them.. tough loss tonight, but i think we will bounce back pretty nicely come friday!!
ok, you'll see how shitty our defense is when yao's not in the game and we're trying to pass landry off as being a dominant inside guy.

we need Deke, especially when you play a team with 3 legit centers. did you see how they were toying with us while having Pryz AND Oden on the court at the same time !?!?

that was really fucked up. we'll see how far we get with Landry and Scola trying to body up on Aldridge, Pryz and Oden

this game was just a precursur on what is next.
Old 04-22-2009, 12:45 AM
Teching In

no 1 is worried about oden and pryz.. put a body on them and they wont do anything offensively.. aldridge is another story, but im confident he wont have another shottin game like he did tonigiht, as good as he is... just my thoughts though
Old 04-22-2009, 12:51 AM
On The Tree

no 1 is worried about oden and pryz.. put a body on them and they wont do anything offensively.. aldridge is another story, but im confident he wont have another shottin game like he did tonigiht, as good as he is... just my thoughts though
Oden and Pryz can post up Landry and Scola. they don't have to be good, they just have to better than those 2.
Old 04-22-2009, 03:09 AM
01z
TECH Regular

i blame tonights loss on Artest, what did he go for 1 of 8 three point attempts??? buy the man some glasses, seriously bench that MFer
Old 04-22-2009, 08:11 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by had20z
Could we all agree the ref's ******* sucked tonight?

I'll agree with that. Some of those calls in the 4th quarter had Bill Worrell and Clyde so pissed they just came out and said it on the air.

Those last 2 fouls they called on Battier were downright hilarious.
Old 04-22-2009, 04:21 PM
LS7 Member

The foul on yao near the end was ridiculous with Roy coming over his back. Missed free throws, Portland being on, and the poor officiating is why we lost this game. I don't think you will see all of those things present in the remaining games.

Quick Reply: Rockets vs Trail Blazers Round 1