Rockets Vs. Lakers Round 2

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2009 | 09:33 AM
TECH Junkie

"Box out"? I don't think so. The fist does not clinch when an unintentional elbow is thrown.

Fisher said this was unintentional. What a ******* lying douchebag.

Last edited by -Ross-; 05-07-2009 at 09:39 AM.
Old 05-07-2009 | 09:39 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by mvls1
Kobe just came out on Fire and on a mission. However, he still is a *****. I dont care who you are, throwing elbows like that is a bitch way to take advantage in a game, and will never be respected. His arrogance is annoying too. Thats the difference between him and Jordan. I dont think it warrants a suspension, however Fishers *** should be suspended. That **** obviously did what he did on purpose. That makes it look worse on him stating he was just trying to use their last foul and thought he was closer. Bunch of Damn Pussies.
I totally agree!!

See that's what I'm saying. Ok, yeah..fine Kobe's a good player, but his cockiness and arrogance just totally get on my nerves. Jordan was a phenomenal player, but he never showed cockiness or arrogance.

Fisher is a total joke. His *** turned around to see where Scola was and threw that elbow. But I guess you have to resort to cheap shots when you think your back might be against the wall.
Old 05-07-2009 | 09:45 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by -Ross-
"Box out"? I don't think so. The fist does not clinch when an unintentional elbow is thrown.

Fisher said this was unintentional. What a ******* lying douchebag.
I find it funny that NBA.com wouldn't show Kobe doing that. It would almost be like showing LeBron missing a dunk or something.

Oh, and then Artest got ejected for getting in Kobe's face without laying a hand on him. I am serious, the 11th man's fist can severely break a jaw...
Old 05-07-2009 | 09:46 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by GO4URS
But I guess you have to resort to cheap shots when you think your back might be against the wall.
Yeah...or when your age is catching up with you and you can't even hang with a not so quick backup point guard (Kyle Lowry).
Old 05-07-2009 | 09:53 AM
On The Tree

The NBA: Where douchebaggery happens when you cant win a championship without Shaq.
Old 05-07-2009 | 09:59 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Randy_S
I just checked out NBA.com and watched the post game interviews and the recap. The recap showed nothing of Kobe's elbow but showed Artest getting in Kobe's face over an elbow that I believe they said didn't seem intentional. Then Fisher said that his elbow to the throat was unintentional as well. If you watch the replay slowly, you can clearly see him watching Scola as he is coming up and knew exactly what he was doing.

Oh, the website had many commercials, none of which showed one Rockets highlight but surprisingly many of Kobe, LeBron, Howard and one of the Celtics.

If Houston can't beat LA, I hope that Dallas can come back from trailing Denver.
Like Ross said...they want Kobe and the LeBron show to happen and that's all they are worried about. Wouldn't it be so nice if the Rockets foiled their plan?!
Old 05-07-2009 | 10:09 AM
TECH Apprentice

Rockets in 7

Believe it!!!

Old 05-07-2009 | 10:16 AM
TECH Apprentice

wow i never saw fisher's elbow.. what a bitch. he deserves to be out for the next game, too.
Old 05-07-2009 | 10:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by GO4URS
Like Ross said...they want Kobe and the LeBron show to happen and that's all they are worried about. Wouldn't it be so nice if the Rockets foiled their plan?!
would love to see that myself but I hate the lake show
Old 05-07-2009 | 10:39 AM
Teching In

Kobe scored at will and we broke down as a team last night von waffer arguing with aldeman during the game and getting dismissed, and artest losing his cool even though it was understandable just kept us out of the game. We never really made a push in the second half so we lost the game. I thought that Landry played really well. But anyway im looking forward to artest coming back in game 3 and I hope fisher gets suspended for that flagrant foul on Scola.
Old 05-07-2009 | 10:51 AM
FormerVendor

Wouldn't be the first time the NBA wanted to fix the Finals

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...11081nba1.html
Old 05-07-2009 | 10:58 AM
11 Second Club

WOW!!!
This series has turned into a UFC style basketball.....and were was Yao on the 4th qtr?
He was standing behind his man asking for the ball. I still don't know how they can't get him the ball???
I know this is the playoff - but some of the things that happened on game 2 were uncall for..
This is what the NBA wants (LeBron vs Kobe) enough said. FIXED!!
Old 05-07-2009 | 11:13 AM
TECH Senior Member

WOW...bunch a crybabies here!!
Kobe cheats, Kobe doesn't play fair, Kobe is gay, Wahhhh....
You guys should watch the WNBA Houston Comets if your vagina's hurt so much. You guys have one of the dirtiest players in Artest on your team and as soon as playoff basketball rears it's head and he's on the receiving end of a few elbows ya'll cry unfair!
Old 05-07-2009 | 11:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Spoolin
You guys should watch the WNBA Houston Comets if your vagina's hurt so much. You guys have one of the dirtiest players in Artest on your team and as soon as playoff basketball rears it's head and he's on the receiving end of a few elbows ya'll cry unfair!
You don't follow basketball.
Old 05-07-2009 | 11:23 AM
On The Tree

I will agree with you. Artest has had his moments, there is no doubt. But since he has been with the Rockets, I think he has done a damn good job of holding his temper.

There are no cry babies here. We are just speaking the truth. I think Kobe and his boys are just plain worried. They got a wake up call they weren't expecting.

And just so you know....all of us aren't guys!!!(wink)
Old 05-07-2009 | 11:23 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
exactly what i was thinking, i dont care what anyone says kobe is a cocky arrogant *****.
Old 05-07-2009 | 11:29 AM
On The Tree

Ron is the one who was pushing his elbow behind Kobe's neck, of course he's gonna get upset and be physical back. I think the ref's should have called the foul sooner on artest before kobe threw the elbow.. I think Kobe should be hit with a foul not a suspension. Also, its hard to see at that angle but i saw another angle and it doesn't even look like kobe hit him in his throat more like his chest. As for Fischer, I think a suspension would be suitable as you can clearly see he knew what he was doing.
Old 05-07-2009 | 11:41 AM
Teching In

So you said it yourself Kobe Cheats, doesn't play fair, and he is gay.... I couldn't have describe him better, u must be his biggest fan to know him so well
Old 05-07-2009 | 11:45 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
Explain please. Having played basketball in HS and college I apparently must have missed something along the way.
Old 05-07-2009 | 11:47 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by F1C YA
So you said it yourself Kobe Cheats, doesn't play fair, and he is gay.... I couldn't have describe him better, u must be his biggest fan to know him so well
It's nap time, you should get some sleep and stop trying to make your point at the grown up table.