Anyone been arrested for street racing?

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2009, 06:25 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NSSANE02
That's not entirely true, but I've decided not to share anymore details about it until I get this **** taken care of. However, everything I've stated thus far is 100% true.

btw they didn't say anything to me when I was put in the car, I wasn't read my rights by anyone, and wasn't told what I was charged with until I was booked about 12 hours later.
I hope everything works out for you. They sound like dipshits to me if you guys weren't doing anything. btw, they don't have to read your rights unless it's a felony.
Old 05-12-2009, 07:14 AM
Staging Lane

next time hit the nitrus,....go like gone in 60 seconds...lol
Old 05-12-2009, 12:56 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by edzsilverss
I hope everything works out for you. They sound like dipshits to me if you guys weren't doing anything. btw, they don't have to read your rights unless it's a felony.
Dang it man, where did you hear that? That is how bad info is spread around. Don't have to be read your rights on any charge unless they are going to question (interrogate) you. If they want to question you in regards to ANY degree of charge, Courts mandate Miranda Warnings be read for any class of offense. If they don't read the Miranda Warnings then it only invalidates (Court Dismissal) all the Questions and Answers AFTER the arrest.

Quick Reply: Anyone been arrested for street racing?