has anyone heard of these tickets

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 12:11 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The one thing to be careful of.....

I had a situation where I got nailed and the cop was a jerk. Nothing enough to get the news or anyone involved. My attorney said he could just get it differed so I couldn't get a ticket for 30 days so it wasn't on my record. I still wanted to beat the ticket because I hadn't done anything wrong. My attorney pointed out that this cop patrolled the area where I lived and he had gone up against him many times. He advice was to let it go because this tool would just look for me and write me another ticket and keep going until he felt like he had one. He had a few clients that had been through it. It's crap, but it's reality.

Next time you are downtown be very careful. If this guy is on duty and sees any reason to write you, he will. You might be able to show that you beat him before and he was inappropriate and bitter, but do you really want to deal with the hassle?

If he really said those things, you should be filing a complaint so it is on record in case he tried to nail you again.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:34 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CobraKiller02
call and complain about the nagger..complaining does work! people think it doesn't but it does
Woah... its amazing how ignorance can just come springing out like a wet fart... sounds and smells about like that too. Guys like you are the ones that give cops like that his opinion.

Old 06-19-2009, 08:49 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by imlooking
ok, so you pretty much blew the initial contact out of proportion. something would have come from his "take your redneck *** back to Alabama"

i guess you just get your feelings hurt too easy or you like making up stories.

i don't care that the cop was racist, IM NOT. and as far as me making up stories **** YOU, didn't i just say my lawyer ate his *** up in court what do you what a ****** transcript of the court proceedings or a word for word.lololyou stupid troll

Last edited by strokerblackhawk; 06-19-2009 at 08:56 AM.
Old 06-19-2009, 08:53 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by LeadfootDuramax
The one thing to be careful of.....

I had a situation where I got nailed and the cop was a jerk. Nothing enough to get the news or anyone involved. My attorney said he could just get it differed so I couldn't get a ticket for 30 days so it wasn't on my record. I still wanted to beat the ticket because I hadn't done anything wrong. My attorney pointed out that this cop patrolled the area where I lived and he had gone up against him many times. He advice was to let it go because this tool would just look for me and write me another ticket and keep going until he felt like he had one. He had a few clients that had been through it. It's crap, but it's reality.

Next time you are downtown be very careful. If this guy is on duty and sees any reason to write you, he will. You might be able to show that you beat him before and he was inappropriate and bitter, but do you really want to deal with the hassle?

If he really said those things, you should be filing a complaint so it is on record in case he tried to nail you again.
thanks man i don't really go in that area any more ESPECIALLY not in my car and i did file a complaint after the court proceedings, apparently this cops been in trouble before but i was told not to get into specifics by my Att.
Old 06-19-2009, 02:24 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by strokerblackhawk
i don't care that the cop was racist, IM NOT. and as far as me making up stories **** YOU, didn't i just say my lawyer ate his *** up in court what do you what a ****** transcript of the court proceedings or a word for word.lololyou stupid troll
well, you made it seem like you "were soooo disrepected and the racist cop hated you soooo much that you were scarred for life" during this whole incident.

next time don't be so dramatic about it if you don't have the brass to go complain.
Old 06-19-2009, 08:51 PM
Launching!

well, you made it seem like you "were soooo disrepected and the racist cop hated you soooo much that you were scarred for life" during this whole incident.

next time don't be so dramatic about it if you don't have the brass to go complain.
do you know how to read i just said i had my att. bring it up and that what happened in the court room in regards to that is between me and the cop thats all im saying and yea it was pretty uncomfortable being harrassed by a racist cop you sound like your on his side. btw what do you drive and why you coming on here talking **** when your new. now **** off troll.
Old 06-21-2009, 12:08 AM
On The Tree

do you know how to read i just said i had my att. bring it up and that what happened in the court room in regards to that is between me and the cop thats all im saying and yea it was pretty uncomfortable being harrassed by a racist cop you sound like your on his side. btw what do you drive and why you coming on here talking **** when your new. now **** off troll.
those are some mighty kind words coming from a drama queen.

no, i'm not racist either

i've been driving this for about 3 months. this picture was taken today while i was shooting a wedding.

any more questions !?!? maybe you should request this thread be closed. i'll wait for another thread you start complaining about nothing.
Old 06-21-2009, 12:27 PM
TECH Apprentice

now i was just reading to see if this guy got let off and im just like, holy ****... seriously? ^^^^^^^^ you cant just say congrats on getting the damn tickets dismissed. i get sick of these bitches that get on here and do exactly that... bitch. i mean even if he did make it up who gives a **** it doesnt affect you in anyway what so ever, so why are you bitchin and blackhawk why are you wasting your time? had to rant a little bit. and im not responding to whatever your reply will be (imlooking) so you dont have to waste anymore of your time. thanks.
Old 06-21-2009, 05:30 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by mjcotroneo
now i was just reading to see if this guy got let off and im just like, holy ****... seriously? ^^^^^^^^ you cant just say congrats on getting the damn tickets dismissed. i get sick of these bitches that get on here and do exactly that... bitch. i mean even if he did make it up who gives a **** it doesnt affect you in anyway what so ever, so why are you bitchin and blackhawk why are you wasting your time? had to rant a little bit. and im not responding to whatever your reply will be (imlooking) so you dont have to waste anymore of your time. thanks.
thanks man know what you mean hes just another hater with a normal ws6 trying to show off i really dont know what his point is and imlooking your car aint nothin special.lolol
Old 06-22-2009, 12:13 AM
Staging Lane

post up the video biatch!!
Old 06-22-2009, 01:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

how much did your lawyer charge for the getting it all dismissed?

i have had several runins before but it was cheaper for me to just pay the tickets rather than pay my lawyer to get rid of them.

BTW: Congrats, most people won't take the time to fight stuff like that.
Old 06-22-2009, 11:56 PM
On The Tree

thanks man know what you mean hes just another hater with a normal ws6 trying to show off i really dont know what his point is and imlooking your car aint nothin special.lolol
it's not about my car versus your car, but good try for somehow trying to change the subject.

this is about you letting a cop completely WORK YOU on the side of the road because the patch of flesh under your belt buckle is empty and you're only excuse was "that he was black".

Old 06-23-2009, 05:10 AM
TECH Apprentice

Has anyone noticed that law enforcement around the board has turned into a bunch of glorified tax collectors with badges. Just because cash revenue is down and county taxes have gone up the city or county has made them write as many BULLSHIT[B][/B] *** tickets as they can. Its not the officers fault they are made to do it by the city or county. They are the ones we should all channel our anger to not the cops that risk their lives to collect cash from law abiding citizens. I got 2 seatbelt ticket by DPS in the same 3 mile strech of highway in less than a wk. I was wearing my seatbelt on the 2nd ticket. I was polite and then he wasnt and the argument was on . What does this tell you? That jurisdiction needed money. I wish all law enforcement would go on strike and Marshall law would go into effect. I can take care of myself have the ******* city officials go out and get off their sorry fatasses behind from riding the GOT DAM desk and go write Bullshit tickets and collect money.
Old 06-23-2009, 08:17 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Formula96
how much did your lawyer charge for the getting it all dismissed?

i have had several runins before but it was cheaper for me to just pay the tickets rather than pay my lawyer to get rid of them.

BTW: Congrats, most people won't take the time to fight stuff like that.
$250, i think my att. was really after this guy for writing a bunch of bs tickets, he handles alot of traffic cases around here and has kept 90% of the tickets ive gotten off my record, which is important for insurance.

imlooking, i told you the officer was dealt with why are you trying to make this personal drama queen
Old 06-23-2009, 08:21 AM
Launching!

it's not about my car versus your car, but good try for somehow trying to change the subject.

this is about you letting a cop completely WORK YOU on the side of the road because the patch of flesh under your belt buckle is empty and you're only excuse was "that he was black".

lolol jealousy gets you no where in life punk *** kid. quit bugging me.
Old 06-23-2009, 04:02 PM
On The Tree

lolol jealousy gets you no where in life punk *** kid. quit bugging me.
i'm 29 and i'm not jealous of you getting pulled over for acting like a kid with a new license doing "burnouts" on a public roadway

i'm not going "personal", i'm just telling you that if a cop is completely being THAT DISRESPECTFUL to you on the side of the road, you at least have to stand up for yourself. he's just another red blooded man in a cop uniform. did he scare you cuz he was black !?!? either that or you were too scared to go and complain right then and there.

what he did, or maybe didn't do depending on your story, could have gotten him fired the day after he was in court. the last thing a cop wants to do is be "racist" or tell somebody they need to "take their *** back to wherever".

attorney didn't do anything to him. all he did was get your tickets dismissed.

so, what we have here, is a guy that was too scared to stand up for himself and an "alleged" rogue cop still patrolling the streets.

/thread !?!?
Old 06-24-2009, 08:50 AM
Launching!

i'm 29 and i'm not jealous of you getting pulled over for acting like a kid with a new license doing "burnouts" on a public roadway

i'm not going "personal", i'm just telling you that if a cop is completely being THAT DISRESPECTFUL to you on the side of the road, you at least have to stand up for yourself. he's just another red blooded man in a cop uniform. did he scare you cuz he was black !?!? either that or you were too scared to go and complain right then and there.

what he did, or maybe didn't do depending on your story, could have gotten him fired the day after he was in court. the last thing a cop wants to do is be "racist" or tell somebody they need to "take their *** back to wherever".

attorney didn't do anything to him. all he did was get your tickets dismissed.

so, what we have here, is a guy that was too scared to stand up for himself and an "alleged" rogue cop still patrolling the streets.

/thread !?!?
ok first of all i didnt do anything wrong on the street thats why we had the video in court genious, and as far as the cop i don't know what happened to his *** and dont really care i wasn't scared of him, you call him a red blooded man but how would you react if he took your *** too jail, you do know that in texas they can legally take you to jail if you have more than 3 tickets in one stop, have you ever been to the harris county jail? Suddenly this guy could become your keeper if hes in this much of a bad mood and thats not something i want to deal with frankly.lolol at your comment about the cop being disrespectful, you've obviously not dealt with too Houston many cops, theres threads all over the internet on what ******** they can be. Just do yourself a favor and STFU you look dumber and dumber with each additional qoute
Old 06-24-2009, 09:05 AM
On The Tree

ok first of all i didnt do anything wrong on the street thats why we had the video in court genious, and as far as the cop i don't know what happened to his *** and dont really care i wasn't scared of him, you call him a red blooded man but how would you react if he took your *** too jail, you do know that in texas they can legally take you to jail if you have more than 3 tickets in one stop, have you ever been to the harris county jail? Suddenly this guy could become your keeper if hes in this much of a bad mood and thats not something i want to deal with frankly.lolol at your comment about the cop being disrespectful, you've obviously not dealt with too Houston many cops, theres threads all over the internet on what ******** they can be. Just do yourself a favor and STFU you look dumber and dumber with each additional qoute
have you ever wore a bullet proof vest to work !?!? have you ever had a Glock .40 as a side arm !?!? have you ever patrolled the streets of Houston !?!? no you haven't so just have a seat on the end of the bench and relax for a little bit.

speaking from experience i can tell you that your comment about "legally taking you to jail 3 if you have 3 or more tickets in one stop" is just down right laughable. you are clueless when it comes to the law and clueless what it takes for an officer to justify an arrest.

just so you know, cuz i know you don't, you can be taken to jail on any traffic stop with the exception of speeding and open container. he could have taken you to jail for showing how immature you were for doing a burnout in your "totally awesome and cool car".

i've taken people to jail before for running a stop sign. cops can take peop;le to jail for failing to signal intent to turn (that means turning your blinker on, just FYI), cops can take people to jail or passing within 100ft of an intersection, etc.

don't get so defensive when people try to give you advice, cuz clearly your knowledge of the transportation code is amusing to say the least. someone out there just might be a cop or have experience in dealing with these situations.

p.s.
stop doing burnouts, it'll ruin your tires and get you in trouble with the law.
Old 06-24-2009, 09:31 AM
TECH Enthusiast

p.s.
That is just too funny...

https://ls1tech.com/forums/automatic...-question.html
Old 06-24-2009, 10:27 AM
Launching!

have you ever wore a bullet proof vest to work !?!? have you ever had a Glock .40 as a side arm !?!? have you ever patrolled the streets of Houston !?!? no you haven't so just have a seat on the end of the bench and relax for a little bit.

speaking from experience i can tell you that your comment about "legally taking you to jail 3 if you have 3 or more tickets in one stop" is just down right laughable. you are clueless when it comes to the law and clueless what it takes for an officer to justify an arrest.

just so you know, cuz i know you don't, you can be taken to jail on any traffic stop with the exception of speeding and open container. he could have taken you to jail for showing how immature you were for doing a burnout in your "totally awesome and cool car".

i've taken people to jail before for running a stop sign. cops can take peop;le to jail for failing to signal intent to turn (that means turning your blinker on, just FYI), cops can take people to jail or passing within 100ft of an intersection, etc.

don't get so defensive when people try to give you advice, cuz clearly your knowledge of the transportation code is amusing to say the least. someone out there just might be a cop or have experience in dealing with these situations.

p.s.

AAAHHH i thought you might be a cop, so why all this bsing then why didn't you just say that and hell if you work for HPD id be glad to give you this officers name if you wanna do something about it, and for the last time I DIDN'T DO ANY BURNOUTS i didn't even break the speed limit. thats why im getting so defensive i did what you told me to do and your still chewing me out after i took the **** to court complained and got the ticket dissmissed. wtf do you want from me???? lololol