has anyone heard of these tickets

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2009, 11:23 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default has anyone heard of these tickets UPDATE

caught a cop on a bad day i guess, he wrote me up for speeding 50 in a 40, spinning tires on pavement??? Excessive noise via defective exhaust system????(cut out was closed) and failure to maintain finacial resposibility. Even though i showed this ******* two copies of my insurance he said he didn't accept copies. I was like wtf its a fax since i got them to faxed me. I even showed him my full coverage sheet with all the vehicles i own, plus i have alabama tags and he wrote up that i had texas tags. The thing that pisses me off is that i didn't even take off fast or go out of first gear and you can only go like 40 in first redlined so i know i wasn't speeding, my cars loud but no louder than some of these harleys and other muscle cars around, when i told the cop that after he gave me a ticket he told me "if i didn't like it then i should take my redneck *** back to alabama" and the cop was black which made me more than mad and uncofortable to know that i was at the mercy of this *******. i mean WTF i guess cops really can get away with writing bogus tickets and treating citizens like **** if their having a bad day. sorry for the rant just wanted to see what some of you guys though about this situation since im about to have to go to court.

Last edited by strokerblackhawk; 06-18-2009 at 11:09 AM.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:41 AM
On The Tree

damn. looks like you need to take your *** back to alabama.

kidding. go to the police department and request to see the video. tell him how the officer treated ya. if not, call up channel 13 and tell them to investigate.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:52 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

call and complain about the nagger..complaining does work! people think it doesn't but it does
Old 06-08-2009, 12:03 PM
Launching!

yea im not from alabama i have the car registered for certain reasons. who do you call sould i just wait and tell my lawyer about it?
Old 06-08-2009, 12:08 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by strokerblackhawk
yea im not from alabama i have the car registered for certain reasons. who do you call sould i just wait and tell my lawyer about it?
lawyer ain't a babysitter. he's there to get you out of trouble, not complain to people for being mean to you.

find out what depertment/jurisdiction gave you the citation. call or show up in person and demand to speak to the patrol supervisor.

if it's as bad as you say it is then you should have done it ASAP.
Old 06-08-2009, 04:56 PM
Launching!

just about every squad car now a days is equipped with video/audio equipment. Go complain to the department. Worked for the Texans football player a while back.
Old 06-09-2009, 08:38 AM
Launching!

thats true this *** said he heard me sqeeling my tires, i have drag radials they dont make sqeeling noises when they spin.

Trending Topics

Old 06-09-2009, 10:25 AM
Teching In

If the ticket says you have Texas plates it should be thrown out (IMHO).
Old 06-09-2009, 11:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

no you NEED to go now and file a complaint against the officer.... but you better have your facts straight because false accusations on a peace officer is a felony i believe...
Old 06-09-2009, 10:45 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by CobraKiller02
call and complain about the nagger..complaining does work! people think it doesn't but it does
wow....way to be racist!!!! ******* *******
Old 06-10-2009, 02:13 AM
On The Tree

so did you go complain !?!?
Old 06-10-2009, 07:47 AM
TECH Enthusiast

All I can really say is Welcome to Houston.
Old 06-10-2009, 09:06 AM
On The Tree

the excessive noise is an officer discrestion call, his word against urs.... the speeding is a radar ticket? moving radar is +/- 2 mph and stationary is +/- 1 mph and thats from the manufact of the radar units Kustom electronics...with the new data base ur insurance should be on the data base as good or bad.....besr bet get a good atty sprecher is good and go to court.......if u do complain write a letter and send to patrol captian.... or whoever is in charge of patrol for that station.
Old 06-10-2009, 09:14 AM
On The Tree

tough break
Old 06-12-2009, 10:11 AM
Launching!

yea i gotta go to court in a couple of days, talked to my attorney he knows this cop and apparently he told me the cop is just an ******* on a powertrip not in those exact words but my attorney said we have a good shot at beating this because he wrote the tag up as texas instread of alabama and there is a insurance database in Texas and i have full coverage on my car so that tickets bs, he said i might have to take defensive driving and be on differed for a few months i don't care as long as this **** doesn't go on my driving record. i wanna see that tape and come to think of it i never did look at the radar thats my fault though. If i had taken off like he said i would have left a HUGE patch of rubber cause those DR's weren't but like 3 months old and if i had launched it i probably would have went way over 50. i just find it weird that he wrote me up for exactly 10mph over, when he lit me up i was shifting into second and hadn't even reached 40 yet so i know thats bs. But it was downtown and everyone knows how HPD is at the end of the month. At least he didn't give me a no front plate ticket too.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:12 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by LS1vazquez
All I can really say is Welcome to Houston.
i was born in Houston my parents are form Alabama
Old 06-12-2009, 01:03 PM
11 Second Club

\i wanna see that tape and come to think of it i never did look at the radar thats my fault though.
Uh, they don't have to let you see the radar. This falsehood has been perpetuated to death. . .
Old 06-18-2009, 11:03 AM
Launching!

Got all 4 tickets dissmissed my lawyer ate their *** alive in court and the cop had pretty much no leg to stand on when my lawyer pulled the tape from the records of that day and guess what it showed exactly what i said happened WOOOOT WOOOOT. Thanks Robert Eustler you really handled your buissiness
Old 06-18-2009, 11:09 AM
12 Second Club

Got all 4 tickets dissmissed my lawyer ate their *** alive in court and the cop had pretty much no leg to stand on when my lawyer pulled the tape from the records of that day and guess what it showed exactly what i said happened WOOOOT WOOOOT. Thanks Robert Eustler you really handled your buissiness
+1 for civilization lol
Old 06-18-2009, 12:00 PM
On The Tree

the cop had pretty much no leg to stand on when my lawyer pulled the tape from the records of that day
ok, so you pretty much blew the initial contact out of proportion. something would have come from his "take your redneck *** back to Alabama"

i guess you just get your feelings hurt too easy or you like making up stories.