kennedale

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2009 | 09:21 PM
Banned

hahha i wouldnt of had to drive my car if i raced u for cash u dumb **** i could of drove my moms honda ridgeline
Old 06-15-2009 | 09:22 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by SIC GTO
what do you drive?
cuz Im not racing pat ws6! Thats not a race plus If I would have ran him for cash I would have won because he red lit then missed a gear then had a nitrous backfire lol Y all all think you're badasses talking **** to a stock gto and when I try and defend myself yall try and say Im the one talkin **** and strating **** **** you you're all jokes! you'll see when I get my car done how I want it whenever that may be I will go and race EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!
lame as **** you say go to the track but knowone shows up???? WTF and If you were there then you should have lined up with me or came and talked to me and I would have ran you! *****'S
i thought you didnt have money to bet? dumbass
Old 06-15-2009 | 09:24 PM
Banned

i went up to sic gto and asked if he wanted to run for cash since hes all big on the board i figured he had all the money in the world to race anyone with how fast his car is.
Old 06-15-2009 | 11:45 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by TPRDFW
i went up to sic gto and asked if he wanted to run for cash since hes all big on the board i figured he had all the money in the world to race anyone with how fast his car is.
Im not tryin to be BIG on the board dumbass all these idiots are the ones startin **** not me! Hey we can bet money on you racing bryan again and get your *** whooped like you did saturday night at mark iv????
People keep talkin **** to me but if I say something back Im the one being big? wow idc cuz I know what I'll be capable of here pretty soon!
Old 06-15-2009 | 11:54 PM
Staging Lane

Im not tryin to be BIG on the board dumbass all these idiots are the ones startin **** not me! Hey we can bet money on you racing bryan again and get your *** whooped like you did saturday night at mark iv????
People keep talkin **** to me but if I say something back Im the one being big? wow idc cuz I know what I'll be capable of here pretty soon!

then why do you just shut up,you are a **** talker. you say you can beat everyone.and if you dont say that you tell them you will soon when you fix your **** up.who gives a ****,fix your **** up then try to call people out.
Old 06-16-2009 | 12:03 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by poopshootSS
then why do you just shut up,you are a **** talker. you say you can beat everyone.and if you dont say that you tell them you will soon when you fix your **** up.who gives a ****,fix your **** up then try to call people out.
ok thats fine but I got called out and I showed up thats all im sayin knowone else showed up to the track and I still wanna race on the street or at dallas raceway cuz im most likely not goin to kennedale anymore its real shitty
Old 06-16-2009 | 12:09 AM
Staging Lane

ok thats fine but I got called out and I showed up thats all im sayin knowone else showed up to the track and I still wanna race on the street or at dallas raceway cuz im most likely not goin to kennedale anymore its real shitty
yea you got called out,but you said you wanted a roll race,donnie said fine.i bet you $200 and you said deal,then you back out.get your **** strait before you talk.
Old 06-16-2009 | 12:13 AM
11 Second Club

so are people still going on saturday for the dallas houston thing..still got my dollars..lol
Old 06-16-2009 | 12:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jebuzws6
so are people still going on saturday for the dallas houston thing..still got my dollars..lol
I'll be there to bet you a dolla that nobody shows up.

Cool new sig Jebuz

Last edited by 99problemz; 06-16-2009 at 12:36 AM.
Old 06-16-2009 | 12:26 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 99problemz
I'll be there to bet a dolla that nobody shows up.

Cool new sig Jebuz
well if you go out there i might just do a run or 2?
Old 06-16-2009 | 08:25 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by jebuzws6
Im prolly not goin back to kennedale If I do Im not racing I dont like the track!
I will go out there and hangout with some friends every now and then other then that im goin to dallas raceway!
Ill race at dale when I get gears...
Old 06-16-2009 | 08:27 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by poopshootSS
yea you got called out,but you said you wanted a roll race,donnie said fine.i bet you $200 and you said deal,then you back out.get your **** strait before you talk.
I will still do the roll! but I dont have the money to bet tho...I think mike will bet idk for sure tho lol
Old 06-16-2009 | 09:14 AM
On The Tree

what motor you getting?
for the impala?
big block 305.........lol
Old 06-16-2009 | 09:14 AM
12 Second Club

Im prolly not goin back to kennedale If I do Im not racing I dont like the track!I will go out there and hangout with some friends every now and then other then that im goin to dallas raceway!
Ill race at dale when I get gears...
contradiction?
Old 06-16-2009 | 09:18 AM
On The Tree

I will still do the roll! but I dont have the money to bet tho...I think mike will bet idk for sure tho lol
oh yeah we're talkin money now ? ? ? do you or mike really think ya'll can win from a roll ? ? ?
Old 06-16-2009 | 09:41 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 95greenmaro
contradiction?
he does that alot
Old 06-16-2009 | 10:43 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by R.E.double.D.
he does that alot
that right there is the point im tryin to make...and he doesnt jus do it every couple of pages he does this **** once a post wtf???
Old 06-16-2009 | 10:46 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Ls1camaroguy02
that right there is the point im tryin to make...and he doesnt jus do it every couple of pages he does this **** once a post wtf???
it's funny how he shut's up when money is brought up
Old 06-16-2009 | 11:42 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 95greenmaro
contradiction?
I mean im not goin back to kennedale til I get gears I need them to get outta the hole.And the track sucked sunday along with my tires lol I cant launch the car worth a **** without spinning therfore not good times!
And YEAH I WILL STILL DO THE ROLL!!! ****
Old 06-16-2009 | 11:47 AM
TECH Addict

Hmmm.... Ima bout to get some popcorn and a bottle of coke! This shiats crazy! lol

Quick Reply: kennedale