12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you know what they say:

even if you win a race in the special olympics your still a retard
Old 06-16-2009, 07:59 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ls1camaroguy02
if you want me to risk gettin my car impounded and **** for spankin your *** then you need to put up more than 20 bucks...besides you cant even beat andy why would you want to race me???
I told you im not betting more cuz i dont have the money are u ****** stupid?
I will beat you and I will beat andy too!
TOMORROW NIGHT no money just go to the car meet at sonic you know where its at you used to go to it every wed...its at the sonic now tho and me and mike will race you BOTH from a dig and any roll of YOUR CHOICE!
If you dont show then you're a *****!
We end this tomorrow night at least for now til we start doin **** to our cars!
And ya tprdfw full drag truck thats all motor on 87 octane lol
and arent you H/C full bolt on and spray umm ya pretty sure you are! and you wanted to race my gto with a intake for money???? you're a real badass man!
BTW I wanna see you run kid again!
Old 06-16-2009, 09:12 PM
Teching In

Last time i was at that meet the cops made us sign a trespassing agreement sayin if i come back to that area within a year i get arrested so yea **** that besides i have school until like 9 so i cant make it anyway...if you wanna run i can do it on sundays cuz i work 6 days a week so get your money together and we can run on sundays....but yea you can call me what you want i know i spanked your *** on the track and then i was pumpin gas at the 7 eleven and you and a butt buddy of yours reved your pos then when i caught up to you on 20 you diddnt do ****(BITCH) and mike i spanked his *** on the street and on the track, your car is slow you might as well jus stop talkin all of the **** you talk cuz every one on this board even yourself knows i beat you and mike before and that your a ****** ricer and thats all there is to it, there isnt even a point in me wastin my gas on your slow *** car cuz you cant even beat a stock one so shut the **** up before you lose a lot of money!!!!!
Old 06-16-2009, 09:29 PM
Launching!

Last time i was at that meet the cops made us sign a trespassing agreement sayin if i come back to that area within a year i get arrested so yea **** that besides i have school until like 9 so i cant make it anyway...if you wanna run i can do it on sundays cuz i work 6 days a week so get your money together and we can run on sundays....but yea you can call me what you want i know i spanked your *** on the track and then i was pumpin gas at the 7 eleven and you and a butt buddy of yours reved your pos then when i caught up to you on 20 you diddnt do ****(BITCH) and mike i spanked his *** on the street and on the track, your car is slow you might as well jus stop talkin all of the **** you talk cuz every one on this board even yourself knows i beat you and mike before and that your a ****** ricer and thats all there is to it, there isnt even a point in me wastin my gas on your slow *** car cuz you cant even beat a stock one so shut the **** up before you lose a lot of money!!!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha whatever dude sounds like a bunch of EXCUSES to me! I got the same tresspassing WARNING whoo hoo that doesnt mean you cant go to the sonic idiot you get out at 9 were up there til around 12 sometimes???? you're right my car is slow but it will spank yo *** on the street thats why you wont run me!
Old 06-16-2009, 10:37 PM
Teching In

yea your a dumbass that right there is why you have warrants and 2 tickets you stupid ****...and if you think you can beat me than take andys 200 dollar bet
Old 06-16-2009, 11:31 PM
Launching!

yea your a dumbass that right there is why you have warrants and 2 tickets you stupid ****...and if you think you can beat me than take andys 200 dollar bet
no I go every week and dont get in trouble but anyways how do you know for a fact that you will beat me and win the 200??? seriously from a roll
Old 06-16-2009, 11:32 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by SIC GTO
no I go every week and dont get in trouble but anyways how do you know for a fact that you will beat me and win the 200??? seriously from a roll
dont worry he will.and put some money up.
Old 06-16-2009, 11:34 PM
12 Second Club

i am down to race both of yall for money or whatever oh and iam at the meets every wed
Old 06-16-2009, 11:43 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by TPRDFW
sic gto ur cars slow as **** my car was ****** up all day at the track and i still coulda beat u without gettin into 3rd i feel bad for startin **** with u now just like everyone else, funny how big u r behind a keyboard but when it comes down to it u wouldnt race or race me for cash.
in will run you for cash
Old 06-16-2009, 11:48 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by volcanic2345
in will run you for cash
hahaha whats up kid?
your goin out there tomorrow right!
Old 06-16-2009, 11:50 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by poopshootSS
dont worry he will.and put some money up.
How do yall know im not spraying????
Old 06-16-2009, 11:51 PM
12 Second Club

hahaha whats up kid?
your goin out there tomorrow right!
yezzer i am down to run so fill me in on whats going on who talking **** cause iam down to run for some bread at the track or street
Old 06-16-2009, 11:53 PM
Staging Lane

How do yall know im not spraying????
lol your funny
Old 06-16-2009, 11:58 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by volcanic2345
yezzer i am down to run so fill me in on whats going on who talking **** cause iam down to run for some bread at the track or street

ok then im about ready to see you tear some people up lol
my race wont show tho they're scared of cops
I cant wait til my ***** runnin good
Old 06-17-2009, 12:09 AM
Launching!

lol your funny
im not kidding!
Old 06-17-2009, 12:11 AM
Launching!

oh and TPRDFW volcanic cant get on right now but says he wants to run you sat at mark iv so bring that cash cuz he'll be ready! or at the track he dont care either way!
Old 06-17-2009, 12:46 AM
Launching!

Hey Volcanic you wouldn't happen to be driving through Mesquite Wal-Mart over the weekend were you? Saw A camaro similar to the one on your sig on a trailer pulled by a maroon traiblazer ss
Old 06-17-2009, 01:41 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by MEZA TA
Hey Volcanic you wouldn't happen to be driving through Mesquite Wal-Mart over the weekend were you? Saw A camaro similar to the one on your sig on a trailer pulled by a maroon traiblazer ss
lol
Old 06-17-2009, 01:45 AM
Staging Lane

yea ive seen you run against tyrone for $50 once out at kennedale,you ran him off the bottle.
Old 06-17-2009, 02:08 AM
12 Second Club

yea ive seen you run against tyrone for $50 once out at kennedale,you ran him off the bottle.
and on street tires i am looking for slicks now

Quick Reply: kennedale