well got a ticket the other week.....

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2009, 07:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

on and I had mine mounted to two stainless "L" strips that I mounted to the the splash guard bolts on the bottom of the bumper...
Old 06-15-2009, 10:20 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by GreatWhiteZ28
****....Try 130 in a 65.. 3.a.m. coming back from a Meet in Houston... got a warning for that...The F-Body god was with me that night and kept me out of cuffs, cop was real cool about it too simply for the fact that when I popped over the overpass at 130 and seen him sitting there, knew he had me, I gave up and pulled over as soon as I could...just told me to slow it down and to go home...

6 months later, got the cam in with the nitrous and tuned....giving my buddy a ride on the gas..again, about 4a.m. same cop in the same place but this time it was 160 in 65....didn't stop that time, went straight home car's in the garage, 3 hrs later, there's the cop at my door with two other cops, (which happened to be my cousins)..got a nice fat stack of tickets that night... both cousins told me at a family function the following weekend only reason I didn't go to jail was because he could not prove I was the one driving, but got the tickets since the car is registered to me so there fore I was responsible for it being on the road...
damn brotha, u got me beat. but how did the cop get ur info the 2nd time he got u?160 is haulin *** for him to get ur plates. and ur cousins were the 2 other cops....****, and they still wrote u tickets....i woulda laughed and made fun of u at the next family outing....but eh they were doin their jobs...and ill have to call joe so we can all meet up and cruise. what all rides do u have? and the L bars u used, did u make em or buy em
Old 06-16-2009, 09:27 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 99 DUKE'Z 28
damn brotha, u got me beat. but how did the cop get ur info the 2nd time he got u?160 is haulin *** for him to get ur plates. and ur cousins were the 2 other cops....****, and they still wrote u tickets....i woulda laughed and made fun of u at the next family outing....but eh they were doin their jobs...and ill have to call joe so we can all meet up and cruise. what all rides do u have? and the L bars u used, did u make em or buy em
Knew it was me since it was the same cop, he reconized my car and remembered who I was, since I had one of only two White Z28's on black wheels at the time....the L brackets I used I made, but you can buy some from a hardware store, but won't be stainless.....I just have my 05 GMC and my 95 Z (which is tore down at the moment)
Old 06-16-2009, 06:50 PM
Staging Lane

Knew it was me since it was the same cop, he reconized my car and remembered who I was, since I had one of only two White Z28's on black wheels at the time....the L brackets I used I made, but you can buy some from a hardware store, but won't be stainless.....I just have my 05 GMC and my 95 Z (which is tore down at the moment)
haha welll that would make sense with him remembering u and all. and what u doin to the 95?
Old 06-16-2009, 07:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

haha welll that would make sense with him remembering u and all. and what u doin to the 95?
was going to do an LSx swap with a th400 on some juice...but trying to sell it as a roller now...got other things I wanna do
Old 06-16-2009, 08:07 PM
Staging Lane

was going to do an LSx swap with a th400 on some juice...but trying to sell it as a roller now...got other things I wanna do
well that sounds badass......but i guess if u got other things to do, then its better to use that money on them than a racecar lol.....but the racecar will always be fun
Old 06-17-2009, 09:28 AM
TECH Enthusiast

well that sounds badass......but i guess if u got other things to do, then its better to use that money on them than a racecar lol.....but the racecar will always be fun
I'm still young, can always get another one down the line
Old 06-17-2009, 05:31 PM
Staging Lane

thats the damned truth....