Anybody ever been robbed at gunpoint?

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2009, 01:41 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow makes me glad i made it through going to school everyday in the ghetto in my car without sumthing like that happening luckily all i got was all kinds of verbal disrespect and crap cuz homey g thugs dont wanna work for anything nice they wanna take it for free, carrying is def a good thing if anything it at least makes you feel safer and in the right situation you can practice some much needed population control and take one more useless life off the streets.

never ever ever ever ever turst the cops to stop any kind of crime for you pretty much all they are good for is investigating what already happened not stopping anything from happening

the thing that sucks now though is tha all the idiots of america put obama in office (yes if you voted for him you absolutely are an IDIOT) and pretty soon this could be happening a hell of alot more often and you will be the one arrested if you defend yourself

glad your ok man and i hope that guy dies along with every other thief in the world
Old 06-19-2009, 06:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

Glad you are ok Mikey.
This world is going to sh**
Old 06-19-2009, 07:59 AM
TECH Addict

******* animals. You just reminded me to put one of my guns back in the truck from going to the range. Scum like that need shot.
Old 06-19-2009, 08:02 AM
Launching!

too many ghetto retards in TX
aka useless flesh

I love living in northern MI, don't have to worry about **** like that
Old 06-19-2009, 08:16 AM
Mustang Moderator

Mike,
Good to hear you and your girlfriend made it out unharmed!
Don't think you could of done much even with a CHL....

You could of given him the "Dim Mak"! aka Death Touch!

All kidding aside...I'm glad you two are ok!
Old 06-19-2009, 08:18 AM

I was thinking of another area on Washington.. My mistake...

I have not been in that area but it seems like you have to watch your back no matter where your at now days with this crappy economy...

Originally Posted by DeerHunter_Z28
Maybe you're not aware but that part of town is the new "place to be" as far as bars and clubs go these days. It's far from ghetto thats for sure.

Glad you guys are ok!
Old 06-19-2009, 09:37 AM
TECH Resident

My grandpa was robbed last week. Outside of the bank , they made him go and withdraw 1000$. The economy is to blame. When i turn 21 chl class is the 1st place im heading to.
Old 06-19-2009, 09:45 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by That_guy
My grandpa was robbed last week. Outside of the bank , they made him go and withdraw 1000$. The economy is to blame. When i turn 21 chl class is the 1st place im heading to.
No. Worthless ************* are to blame. The economy doesn't affect these pieces of ****. They rob people because they suck at life.
Old 06-19-2009, 09:48 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Is yall state open carry???
Old 06-19-2009, 10:30 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

Not open carry in TX.

Scary **** Mike. I've had a gun pulled on me before while walking on the sidewalk bordering UH central. Some ghetto thugs just trying to scare me. I just stared at the guy, and he got back in his passenger seat and they drove off. Probably 15-16 yrs old, damn punk. The rage I felt afterward is still remembered.

What time was it when this happened? Weird being robbed with an AK47.
Old 06-19-2009, 11:03 AM
On The Tree

I had a punk pull that **** at a party one time when I was in college. A fight broke out and we were standing off to the side. He reached in his friends car, pulled out a SKS and cocked it, pointed it at us from about 15ft and cocked it again. We were like dude, chill out and he cocked it again. No bullets ever fell out so we started walking towards him slowly (prolly would do that today, but...) and he hauled ***. Came back about thirty mintues later while we were still bullshitting in the front yard and let five shots go hitting the house but none of us. I don't wish death on anybody, but the guy rolled his truck a week later killing himself. Guess karma is a bitch and what goes around comes around eventually. Glad your okay
Old 06-19-2009, 11:10 AM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

Damn man, makes you want to have a weapon on you at all times. I think it is retarded that dumb asses steal credit cards like that, they should know you are going to cancel them right away. I dont carry cash, so they would be **** out of luck, not to mention, my cars have safetys, if they did manage to start the ****** up, it would not get far with the fuel pump off...

I tend to watch people and try to get fuel at stations with lots of other people around.
Old 06-19-2009, 12:11 PM
Banned

at least you are okay. Hopefully some kind of cameras got footage and they can arrest the scumbags. Why is it so hard for people to work for what they want? We do and hell half of us probably still cant afford everything we want but we still work for what we have! Much more satisfaction in purchasing things you want than stealing them! Low life pieces of ****!!

I have never had a gun pulled on me but I have had my car stolen from me and I know its not the same but it just irritates the hell out of me that some piece of **** can steal something thats not theirs and get away with it!
Old 06-19-2009, 12:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

I've been robbed at gunpoint before. The police interrogating me after the fact was by far the scariest thing I've ever been through, and I will never forgive them for that.
Old 06-19-2009, 02:03 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by -Ross-
No. Worthless ************* are to blame. The economy doesn't affect these pieces of ****. They rob people because they suck at life.
Exactly. People still robbed and plundered when the economy was great, too, ironically, maybe even more so when people have a lot of money, valuables, etc. lol.
Old 06-19-2009, 02:32 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ZLEEPER
I don't know if I would have said that, but I probably would have face shot him when I pulled the keltech I carry in my back pocket as he thought I was getting my wallet.
+1 love my keltech, always keep it in the pocket, and hell i forget its even there. But when Im walking through parking lots, getting gas, etc, always keep my hand in my pocket just in case.
Old 06-19-2009, 08:00 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by BADZ
Damn Mike, what the hell were you doing in that part of town? I think I would have driven on fumes till I found a station where I could fill up w/o any drama...

If your going to fill up in the ghetto, then you better be on alert!!!!!
Damn, Sorry to hear that Mike glad yall are ok....

Jeff the area of town Mike was in has all the new and hottest night clubs (up scaled) in Houston.

B
Old 06-19-2009, 08:31 PM
WKF
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dammit man ! That sucks , glad your OK.
Old 06-19-2009, 08:35 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor / 7 Second Club

Damn Mike, Paul Told me about this. All BS aside I am glad you and your GF are ok.
Old 06-19-2009, 08:37 PM
On The Tree

glad you and your girl are ok and didn't get hurt ! ! !

Quick Reply: Anybody ever been robbed at gunpoint?