Is Pearland getting ghetto?

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2009, 11:14 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by -Ross-
You should have tackled that hood rat.
I saw her, and didnt realize what was going on. Had the employees yelled something out I would have been able to. I was in a good position too. Its been a while since I played football, but its like riding a bike, its something that you never forget.
Old 07-07-2009, 11:37 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Problem is, if you tackle the hood rat and she skins her knee, she'll try to sue you for pain and suffering.

-Mike
Old 07-07-2009, 02:29 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by chupr0kabra
Problem is, if you tackle the hood rat and she skins her knee, she'll try to sue you for pain and suffering.

-Mike
Very true.
Old 07-07-2009, 02:39 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by ORedRoc4
Drive through Pasadena for a minute then head back, it wont seem that bad at all. I promise lol

-jusitn
haha! +1
Old 07-08-2009, 11:45 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Fun-Formula98
haha! +1
It's true, i grew up in pasadena and now that im back home and out of the military i steer clear other when i visit family!

-Justin
Old 07-08-2009, 01:01 PM
TWS
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by redsox_ws6
So are the Woodlands ghetto? or is Sugarland more ghetto, what about Kingwood. I dont venture much into these densely causcassian lands Country Music and soccer moms jogging on trails tend to be signals of DO NOT ENTER for hispanics, that and Randalls food stores

Best post in this thread.

Yeah, you have to watch out for those whitebread soccer moms. They will straight up JACK you in order to get their next Starbucks fix.
Old 07-08-2009, 06:28 PM
TECH Regular

I drove down 518 during lunch today and looked around. I didn't really see any "ghetto" cars, mostly newer middle to upper class cars. Hell, I saw 2 BMW's and a Lexus at the same intersection as I passed. Maybe lunchtime was too early for the thugs to be sober enough to head out.
Old 07-08-2009, 06:33 PM
TECH Addict

Its a nice area. Just some isolated problems.
Old 07-08-2009, 06:36 PM
11 Second Club

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by ElkySS
i woundnt say ghetto but areas around cullen are getting kinda redneck. you know people parking an insane amount of immobile cars on their lawns. the kind that have more than one regal
i would like to apologize for the above statement. the person it was directed to took it more personally than i was expecting.
Old 07-08-2009, 07:06 PM
Banned

I've lived in pearland for about 15 years now so I've seen the changes firsthand. The west side or newer side is definitely more ghetto now, alot of the trash comes down from orem, almeda etc. Really all the walmarts besides the one by dixie farm are full of mojo's. We also go to target just avoid the trash. Once you cross the tracks and head toward 288 on 518 it gets darker by the mile and I'm not talking about day and night. I don't really care I'm hispanic and I grew up in the hood so it doesn't bother me...lol. All in all I really like pearland (I live off mclean, older part newer home), I like that you can do all your shopping 10 minutes away and there is a nice little assortment of places to get a cold beer.
Old 07-08-2009, 07:11 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Randy_S
You are definitely right about that! We refuse to go to that Walmart, we go into Alvin instead. haha
Either deal with illegal wetbacks or white trash...lol
Old 07-08-2009, 07:14 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by retardedpenguin
Y'all are funny, Pearland is NOT ghetto! I live down in Brookside, yeah there are alot of Mexicans but they are nice people and take care of their homes. Very pretty and nice part of Pearland that is out of the way. Down by Target and all that, yeah there are a bunch of thug black people, but most aren't driving around POS Corolla's and stuff, they are the high class loud fake *** ghetto black people. I am not afraid of them trying to rob me, I could sneeze and they would run away crying.

What area's are you guys talking about specifically that are just down right ghetto people on porches with no a/c, beer cans stacked in shapes of gang signs, shot gun holes in the sides of the house, buick regal parts gauntlet in the yard, pit bulls bangin on the other side of the fence etc.. It is kinda like that down where the flea market is, but it's not to the point where I am afraid for my life.

I use to hang out in the ghetto in my old town since that is where all the kids were. As long as you are a nice person and are ******* with any people and flipping them off you will be fine.
I lol'd at this, whats pretty about brookside? The mobile homes or maybe the yellow and green stucco houses that belong in mexico? Nothing wrong with brookside, but pretty? give me a break son
Old 07-08-2009, 07:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by DeerHunter_Z28
I lol'd at this, whats pretty about brookside? The mobile homes or maybe the yellow and green stucco houses that belong in mexico? Nothing wrong with brookside, but pretty? give me a break son
his handle IS retardedpenguin
Old 07-08-2009, 07:54 PM
TECH Pimp

Getting????? It has been ghetto..

Powell lives there now it is officially ghetto..
Old 07-08-2009, 08:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Where I live is nice, I live in the neighborhood where the police station is. Take a drive through there one day, pretty much anything on the right side of brookside road past the police station is nice. Middle class cracka's Be careful though, for some reason we have 5 cops patrolling the one square mile we call a town lol

I can get some pics if y'all want. It's only the two trailer parks, the gang of mexicans at the corner store waiting for work and the mexicans on bicycles that give us a bad rap lol. They are nice people though and aren't going to murder you and are not trashy. My area is nicer that the rest of Pearland.
Old 07-09-2009, 05:59 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 306 That Could
Ive lived on the east side of pearland since I was 10 (26 now). Definatly changed alot and I try to avoid the cluster fu(k towards silverlake whenever possible. But me and Powell are holdin it down on the east side!!
where are yall at? i bought a house off old alvin about a year ago. no real ghetto around my house, but the walmart off 35 is another story, lol

Quick Reply: Is Pearland getting ghetto?