1 Month away from College Football!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2009, 09:28 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am just happy college ball is right around the corner! Tired of watching filler sports like baseball, golf etc... Time for some Big12 mayhem!
Old 08-07-2009, 09:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by bulldog5.3
Man I'm An Aggie, but that is kinda funny. GIG'EM
I'm a Longhorn but have been to more A&M games at Kyle Field than UT games these past 2 years...FML
Old 08-07-2009, 09:43 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
I'm a Longhorn but have been to more A&M games at Kyle Field than UT games these past 2 years...FML

The A&M boys are pretty fun over at Kyle though.
Old 08-07-2009, 10:19 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/rankin...easonYear=2009

USA Toay Preseason Poll is out...

OUisback2009....sounds like you're screenname is about the present but all you can talk about is the past. Make up your mind, but at least be man enough to admit UT > OU in recent times.
I would admit it except for the fact that OU has won 3 straight conference championships in a row as well as DOMINATED the team that beat UT. If it wasn't for that, I would admit that UT>OU, beat it's unclear, and the hardware in our trophy cabinet indicates otherwise...
How many Heisman winners has UT had in recent years?

How is that legend Vince Young doing in the pros? LOL.

We could go on all day, but I'd rather not...lets just wait until Oct 17th, I'm ready and so will OU....

Last edited by OUISBACK2009; 08-07-2009 at 10:25 AM.
Old 08-07-2009, 10:23 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ProStreet_632
Hey jackass, why is it that u changed ur screen name? Is it because u are tired of watching OU get to the big games and make the Big 12 look bad, or is it that u are just a putz and want to stir the pot up. Either way OU still will find a way to get blown out of a BCS game. Sorry pal but I have been a Horns fan for the longest time, I don't jump on the band wagon when they win. I am an old man and actually can remember back b4 2005. If you have a problem with that we can discuss it in an adult manner, but you would have to be an adult to do that.

No, I am very proud of what OU has accomplished. 3 conference titles in a row and still one of the highest winning percentages in the country. Don't forget who many heisman trophy winners and finalists we've produced in recent years...

You want to talk in an adult manner, yet you call me a jackass? Wow, YOU start acting like an adult. I don't recall calling anyone names. Sounds like your the one that needs to grow up.

I'm more curious about your "632 Prostreet". How fast is this car? Or is this just a fantasy car that you wish you had? Are you for real? Or just another poser? I want to see pics and timeslips....
Old 08-07-2009, 10:33 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Loud noises
Old 08-07-2009, 10:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by OUISBACK2009
I would admit it except for the fact that OU has won 3 straight conference championships in a row as well as DOMINATED the team that beat UT. If it wasn't for that, I would admit that UT>OU, beat it's unclear, and the hardware in our trophy cabinet indicates otherwise...
How many Heisman winners has UT had in recent years?

How is that legend Vince Young doing in the pros? LOL.

We could go on all day, but I'd rather not...lets just wait until Oct 17th, I'm ready and so will OU....
UT 46 players in the NFL...OU has 38

Our BCS bowl success and recent NC is better than your Big 12 hardware.
We can go all day....

I can't wait for OCt 17th, Bradford will be on his back the whole game because OU lost 4 O-line starters. Everybody saw what happened to McCoy his sophomore year when the O-line was replaced...don't think OU will be anywhere near as offensively successful as last year.
Old 08-07-2009, 10:44 AM
Banned

Yeah, well we will see. Stoops is pretty good about reloading and getting his younger players up to speed.

And don't forget you lost alot on defense too, a defense that we scored 35 points on. Probably will be more like 50 this year. It will be a shootout. Don't count on getting any lucky breaks this year like you did last year.

I'm sure even if you do beat OU, Ut will find away to choke away the conf. championship and a shot at the title...

I like our chances...
Old 08-07-2009, 10:56 AM
Banned

And don't forget if UT would have played Florida last year UT would have been pounded. I don't think UT will have anything for Florida this year either.

I laugh how everyone thinks Florida will automatically be in the NC game just because Tebow is coming back. This is college football and ANYTHING could happen between now and then. Florida plays in a rough conference, and could very well drop 2 games. I think this year's NC will be an interesting matchup, you can bet on that...
Old 08-07-2009, 11:17 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Brian @ Texas Speed & Performance's Avatar

Originally Posted by JJT
Hate what?.. .Didn't you guys get crushed by more then 30 pts last year. gig'em..lol.. WTF? I'm surprised their are no TT **** talkers...those ******* were lucky last year. Man.... I pray Texas takes it all and crushes those ****** *** liberal Trojans in the Championship game. I can't stand these liberal **** out here. Hopefully you guys won't have to play my hometown...LINEBACKER U! BABY!. Sorry...Beaver and Nittany Lions.... always first. Wiffies from Fort Worth, so.....Hook those bitches!

Ooo yeah... is it true that Texas A&M has the highest % rate of STD's.

OOO yeah...did you grab a black or white sheep...LMAO

We Are....PENN STATE!!!
We Will....KICK UR ***!!!
Now why did you have to go and make a statement like that? Still lucky huh? Can't you just admit that they were good(notice I didn't say great) last year? You may be the only person that can't come to terms with this. Your going to talk smack about TTU and your backing a team from the Big 10...you've got to be kidding.

BTW, I've been ready for some college football for about 6 months now!
(806) 866-0734
Old 08-07-2009, 11:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

Yeah, well we will see. Stoops is pretty good about reloading and getting his younger players up to speed.

And don't forget you lost alot on defense too, a defense that we scored 35 points on. Probably will be more like 50 this year. It will be a shootout. Don't count on getting any lucky breaks this year like you did last year.

I'm sure even if you do beat OU, Ut will find away to choke away the conf. championship and a shot at the title...

I like our chances...
Our defense will be better than last year, we were running mostly base defense last year because Muschamp was new and all of our safeties and corners were 1st year starters. Muschamp has talked about he is finally getting the defense into the form of the wrecking crews he has coordinated in the past.

Kindle becoming the cornerstone of our defense is also going to be huge, a lot more versatile than Orakpo. And don't forget Okafor...the disgusting pass rushing DE we picked up.

And don't forget if UT would have played Florida last year UT would have been pounded. I don't think UT will have anything for Florida this year either.

I laugh how everyone thinks Florida will automatically be in the NC game just because Tebow is coming back. This is college football and ANYTHING could happen between now and then. Florida plays in a rough conference, and could very well drop 2 games. I think this year's NC will be an interesting matchup, you can bet on that...
I have a feeling UT would of been much more successful than the Sooners. An accurate QB that could move in the pocket would of been better than Bradford's 2 int performance and OU's choking in the redzone. Don't forget UT's defense was better than OU's all season, I mean ZERO sacks??? You can't give Tebow all day.
Old 08-07-2009, 11:29 AM
Banned

Oh yeah, I forgot that muschamp is the second coming....

I guess I should be scared, but I'm not...

No sense in talking about it anymore, the date is Oct 17th. I'll be there..

Bring it...
Old 08-07-2009, 01:41 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We agree to disagree

BOOMER! ! !
Old 08-07-2009, 02:52 PM
Texas Director

Originally Posted by Duffster
In 2005 Texas was #1 in both the NCAA and obviously Big 12 in convicted felons on the starting squads with 8

In 2009 Texas is #3 in the NCAA and #1 in the Big 12 with convicted felons on the starting squads with 5
Wow, that's pretty hypocrital. This coming from a fan of a team who has cheated more than any other school in NCAA history and has probably been on probation for NCAA violations, not to mention numerous arrests, and players being the recipients of money for which they did not work for.
Old 08-07-2009, 02:56 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by mmiller
Wow, that's pretty hypocrital. This coming from a fan of a team who has cheated more than any other school in NCAA history and has probably been on probation for NCAA violations, not to mention numerous arrests, and players being the recipients of money for which they did not work for.
Stoops sent Rhett Bomar packing when that crap came to light. In any case you could interchange several of the top teams in the above statement and it would ring true. USC certainly comes to mind!
Old 08-07-2009, 03:16 PM
Texas Director

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
This could get interesting when mmiller shows up in here.
Yep, that was our good 'ol bud 740. The **** talking troll who can't keep things at an adult level, thus the reason he was permabanned after numerous requests to tone it down that were ignored.

See ya 740!
Old 08-07-2009, 03:28 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by mmiller
Yep, that was our good 'ol bud 740. The **** talking troll who can't keep things at an adult level, thus the reason he was permabanned after numerous requests to tone it down that were ignored.

See ya 740!

You are the biggest cocksucking moderator I've EVER encountered on the internet. For your information, every football team that has EVER won a national title has been on probation multiple times. And that includes TEXAS.

Why don't you just fess up and admit that the only reason why you are a horn fan and live vicariously through the longhorn program is you are a failure in real life and YOU don't amount to JACK ****!

Why they continue to have you as a moderator here is beyond me. you obviously don't contribute much technical to this forum other than **** talking on behalf your your football and baseball program. Hell, you DIDN'T EVEN GO TO UT YOU T-SHIRT FAN!! GROW THE **** UP!!!
YOUR NEVER GOING TO STOP ME FROM RE-REGISTERING AND SAYING WHAT THE **** I WANT TO SAY.

YOU PIECE OF ****.

AND USUALLY, THE "CHEATING" SMACK STARTS AFTER THE GAME IS PLAYED, SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE ALREADY CONCEDED TO DEFEAT!! lol
Old 08-07-2009, 03:47 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by JJT
FuUUUUUUUUUkinnnnn AAAA!!!

WE ARE....EAT **** AND DIE SUCKEYES!!!

I can't wait for Shawn Lee to break Pryor's legs....pick up the fumble and run it in at the Beaver.

GET THE BUCKOUT!!!!

Clark and Royster are going to be a force this year!!!
Old 08-07-2009, 03:49 PM
Texas Director

Thank you for proving why you deserved to be banned 740. I can ban you just as fast as you can re-register pal, lol.
Old 08-07-2009, 05:23 PM
LS7 Member

What the hell happened to Jason White? Is he still alive?