so, i f***ed up

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2009, 06:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Get ready to pay some serious cash in fines and lawyer fee's. If you blew then the lawyer can't do much for you. They use video to prosecute you if you don't, and is extremely hard to use as evidence (unless you act like a complete retard). No I have never had a DWI, but my g/f's brother has so I hear all the stories. Plus I bartended for 10 years, so half the bartenders I know have had one. I think one person I knew spent around 7 grand to get it dropped in fines and lawyer fees, along with getting her license revoked, and probation (may have been her second).

Sucks that it happened but let it be a lesson. Just get used to the fact that when you ask for advice everyone will point the finger (even if they have done the same thing), Yes I have had friends die in colissions involving alcohol, being a bartender we get alot of blame. I have also had friends die in war, in normal non alcohol related accidents, and violence. People make mistakes, but idiots don't learn from them.

Do what I do, take a taxi, or make the g/f drive . If you can call some in Austin, they are pretty good. All pretty much the same.
Old 10-06-2009, 07:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by adanieljohnson1
What if that same guy 6 hrs earlier just got done saving you, your wife and your children from a burning house! Is he still a bad guy? People make bad choices! Thats all part of being human... Now for those that are serial drunk drivers and the law cant seem to keep them out of a car then they should burn in hell!

Does DWI mean Driving while intoxicated?????
All it takes is 0ne time!!!!! You can kill people driving while drinking, maybe some of your own family if you are that stupid...

Last edited by vette; 10-06-2009 at 08:01 PM.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

Default U

Originally Posted by turbov6bryan
The same mistake that I have made and you have unless you are a bible thumping weirdo .

We all have done it one time or another.
You do not have a clue about what you are talking about. Just because you do it does not mean everyone does. I don't do it and never have.
You are very wrong....
Old 10-06-2009, 08:20 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by vette
You do not have a clue about what you are talking about. Just because you do it does not mean everyone does. I don't do it and never have.
You are very wrong....
Cry at someone else tree hugger
Old 10-06-2009, 10:44 PM
Banned

Cry at someone else tree hugger
I dont drink at all, does that make me a tree hugger too?
Old 10-06-2009, 11:16 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by GTO JIMMY
I dont drink at all, does that make me a tree hugger too?
No, not at all. If you bitch and whine at me like the guy above, then i will call you a prius driving, fast lane hoggin,snob nosed,green infested tree hugger.

Not trying to be rude at all, but seems like every comment i make on this site, someone wants to come in and fight with me.

I have no problem with that.

I never said i drink and drive as vette said i do, he doesnt know me at all.

I said we have all done it, sleepy tired distracted cell phone radio ect, heck maybe carbon monoxide or paint thinner..

Here, have a laugh on the subject.

Bad drivers

YOUTUBE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sap80...eature=related
Old 10-07-2009, 01:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by adanieljohnson1
Those peops make me laugh! Rather then blame the person that killed there loved one they want to blame a large group of people// And **** whoever comes back to me talkin **** about how I wouldnt understand and that I never walked in the shoes of someone that has been a victim, cause you dont know me!!
wow you pretty much sound like a stupid ****.
ur right i dont know you...but u sure as **** dont sound like someone who has lost someone in a drunk driving accident imo
Old 10-07-2009, 10:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

No, not at all. If you bitch and whine at me like the guy above, then i will call you a prius driving, fast lane hoggin,snob nosed,green infested tree hugger.

Not trying to be rude at all, but seems like every comment i make on this site, someone wants to come in and fight with me.

I have no problem with that.

I never said i drink and drive as vette said i do, he doesnt know me at all.

I said we have all done it, sleepy tired distracted cell phone radio ect, heck maybe carbon monoxide or paint thinner..

Here, have a laugh on the subject.
Bad drivers

YOUTUBE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sap80...eature=related
Sorry did i hurt your feelings little boy.....hahahahahahahahah
Old 10-09-2009, 07:01 PM
Launching!

Get yourself a good lawyer who knows he's way around the courts. If you didn't blow, and didn't act like a fool infront of the camera, you might, might have a chance. FYI, don't post dwi incidents on here, all you really gonna get is a whole lot of ppl trying to tell you how stupid of a person you are for having done this, it as if they never done anything similar or as dangerous...