lookin for bar supplies!

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2009, 01:27 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lookin for bar supplies!

hey guys opening a sports bar in houston texas, lookin to buy some bar height tables,barstools, bar signs, also need a kegerator, jockey box, anything having to do with a bar..lookin to buy asap..thanks fellas.
Old 10-07-2009, 02:22 PM
TECH Resident

Traders village has bar tables and tons of neon signs. You could start there. My dad got his kegerator from Home Depot.
Old 10-07-2009, 10:19 PM
Teching In

Default Bar info

As far as supplies go there is a place at 1960 and Stubner Airline called HOuston bar supply. The signs neons all items with beer logos on it will be supplied to you from the beer companies. I spent over 7 years in the beer business and can give you any info you may need. I can tell you know the way to go is kegs. Get a large cooler where you can order 10+ Kegs thats where your money goes alot further. Feel free to email me with any questions I can even give you the names of the right people to deal with. I worked for Bud and Miller just let me know if I can help.
Old 10-08-2009, 08:12 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by one01ss
hey guys opening a sports bar in houston texas, lookin to buy some bar height tables,barstools, bar signs, also need a kegerator, jockey box, anything having to do with a bar..lookin to buy asap..thanks fellas.
Also if you are near the heights area, I can get you in "Restaurant Depot" where the old K mart used to be I'd say 18th street. They have lots of some things you could probably use. Boxes of new glasses, jiggers, your open sign that you'll probably want etc etc etc. Pm me if you want to meet/set up a day to go in there. Also has your "foods" that you'll probably use too, olives, salts, snacks if your going to be serving those.
Old 10-08-2009, 08:38 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Good luck man, remember that your best money is going to be spent in advertising and promotion.
Old 10-08-2009, 10:18 AM
Teching In

thanks alot fellas..big help
Old 10-11-2009, 03:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Another place you might want to search and compare prices is ebay. I bought a lot of LED "OPEN" signs very cheap for my dad's restaurants a while back. You might find everything you need very cheap and same brands as stores. Restaurant Depot is another place besides Sam's where you will find your weekly supplies. Good luck! Post pics of bar and waitresses