hooters @ NASA & I45

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 12:07 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by whatsa347
I'll be at kemah saturday if anyone wants to meet up, let me know
what time you planning on heading out? im thinking of doing the Ottos car show and then this one afterwards.
Old 11-04-2009, 01:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

probably around 7ish this way im not too early or too late for anything, wheres ottos?
Old 11-04-2009, 01:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

yeah where is ottos? i have some plans for sat but i will try n head out to kemah around 8 get there prob around 9... if anything it'll be a good cruise!
Old 11-04-2009, 07:53 AM
TECH Resident

Received 27 Likes on 16 Posts

Hey watch the "old dudes" cracks................I'm one of the old dudes that goes up there, and most of the *** clowns are the "young dudes" doing this kinda ****. The little hood rats have no respect for anybody, and obviously have SPS......so they need to show off their lame *** ****. Really pisses me off that you can't even sit around and shoot the **** without some tard ruining it. Wish Nifty 50 wasn't so far away, they don't allow that kinda ****.....

Fred and Jim were trying to do a good thing with the cones and all, but I guess it's like grade school, and everybody gets punished.....

Kemah is back on, has been for a couple of months, in front of Home Depot.......was there a couple of weeks ago......small gathering, but sounds like it will get larger......

Here's a good link to let you know what is going on at both locations.....down toward the bottom of the page....

http://www.spacecitycruisers.com/cal...%20events.html

Old Dude out......
T,

Last edited by TomM; 11-04-2009 at 08:16 AM.
Old 11-04-2009, 08:35 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LS2 6.0
theres cars and coffee this sat nov 7th in uptown park saturday morning around 9

also i huge cruise in galveston saturday in the day

im thinking about hitting up Ottos Sat night... any one here going to cars and coffee or ottos ?

Got more info on Galveston?????
Old 11-04-2009, 09:13 AM
9 Second Club

The Hooters meet has always been nice. I went the sat. before last, and the cops showed up THEN too, but he was decent, and only showed up because some *** was driving around with his bass blaring. I'm glad the kemah meet is atleast on again, so I'll have somewhere to go without driving a long way.

Webster pd has gotten REALLY bad lately. Both in quantity, AND assholeiness.
Old 11-04-2009, 10:22 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by cabolew
Got more info on Galveston?????
its in the texas froum, here is the link though...

https://ls1tech.com/forums/texas-mem...e-invited.html
Old 11-04-2009, 10:36 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by TomM
Hey watch the "old dudes" cracks................I'm one of the old dudes that goes up there, and most of the *** clowns are the "young dudes" doing this kinda ****. The little hood rats have no respect for anybody, and obviously have SPS......so they need to show off their lame *** ****. Really pisses me off that you can't even sit around and shoot the **** without some tard ruining it. Wish Nifty 50 wasn't so far away, they don't allow that kinda ****.....

Fred and Jim were trying to do a good thing with the cones and all, but I guess it's like grade school, and everybody gets punished.....

Kemah is back on, has been for a couple of months, in front of Home Depot.......was there a couple of weeks ago......small gathering, but sounds like it will get larger......

Here's a good link to let you know what is going on at both locations.....down toward the bottom of the page....

http://www.spacecitycruisers.com/cal...%20events.html

Old Dude out......
T,
haha i wast just joking man, and honestly these meets would be nothing with out the older gents.(my dad being one of them) and i really wish there was a way to keep the dipshits out with out involving the cops. cuz we all know if they are asked to leave they will start ****

but yeah if kemah is back(and we spread the word) the turn out will be back to what it used to. this coming weekend i can't go sadly but yall should look for me. just got a slow *** pewter SS.

btw whats everyone else bringing to these meets?
Old 11-04-2009, 12:14 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by brian_rs/ss
haha i wast just joking man, and honestly these meets would be nothing with out the older gents.(my dad being one of them) and i really wish there was a way to keep the dipshits out with out involving the cops. cuz we all know if they are asked to leave they will start ****

but yeah if kemah is back(and we spread the word) the turn out will be back to what it used to. this coming weekend i can't go sadly but yall should look for me. just got a slow *** pewter SS.

I know bro, I was just farkin' with you younguns.................the guys running the Kemah deal now have a pretty good rapport with Home Depot and local LEO's....Target was the only one that didn't see the value added from people being in their space, and maybe spending money in their stores.....the dipshits.....Chic Fillet was upset everyone was made to leave, they made money off the deal....be a while before I get back out there with hunting season and all...but look for the Chevy 2 below...it's the one with the LS motor in it...

Old 11-04-2009, 12:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^ I always drool all over your car when I come out there. I have parked beside you a couple of times. I am sure you get alot of compliments... but nice car.
Old 11-04-2009, 12:43 PM
TECH Resident

a group of impalas came one time bumping the hell out of there systems and speeding through the parking lot, **** like that will close things down.
This is the kinda **** that I hate! These guys give people like me a bad name.
Old 11-04-2009, 01:22 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by LS2 6.0
theres cars and coffee this sat nov 7th in uptown park saturday morning around 9

also i huge cruise in galveston saturday in the day

im thinking about hitting up Ottos Sat night... any one here going to cars and coffee or ottos ?
I'm going to cars and coffee if I don't get too drunk friday night
Old 11-04-2009, 01:27 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by GulfM3
The guy I was quoting is my brother, we have not been to Kemah since it was shut down.
i thought that's where they went with the truck, whoops my bad.
Old 11-04-2009, 01:27 PM
TECH Addict

hey tom nice ride. i like your style

here is the car in my sig, its a 68 rs/ss 12-bolt 4spd w/ a ZZ383 .

she hasn't been out much lately, she needs new plugs, new carb, and new rear leafs. it drives but not too great ATM. we are just so tight with money right it seems like this car always gets put on the back burner
Old 11-04-2009, 01:33 PM
TECH Addict

usually im in any one of the 3. pretty sure youve seen the 2010 and the 93 at the hooters gtg.
Attached Thumbnails hooters @ NASA & I45-new-2010ss-071.jpg   hooters @ NASA & I45-new-2010ss-061.jpg   hooters @ NASA & I45-2dtdsti.jpg   hooters @ NASA & I45-new-2010ss-066.jpg   hooters @ NASA & I45-new-2010ss-047.jpg  

Old 11-04-2009, 01:51 PM
TECH Addict

probably around 7ish this way im not too early or too late for anything, wheres ottos?
its off of hwy 59 and beltway 8 in the fountains shopping center. its a pretty large car show. i used to have a gtg and cruise up there a year ago. let me know if your going out there

Originally Posted by 02CamaroSSLE
yeah where is ottos? i have some plans for sat but i will try n head out to kemah around 8 get there prob around 9... if anything it'll be a good cruise!
refer to above. if you and the other freinds want to go let me know.
Old 11-04-2009, 03:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ex-SS-ve
usually im in any one of the 3. pretty sure youve seen the 2010 and the 93 at the hooters gtg.
I know i've seen the 2010 around clear lake, where do you live around here that lets you have that badass of a garage?
Old 11-04-2009, 04:29 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

here is the car in my sig, its a 68 rs/ss 12-bolt 4spd w/ a ZZ383 .

she hasn't been out much lately, she needs new plugs, new carb, and new rear leafs. it drives but not too great ATM. we are just so tight with money right it seems like this car always gets put on the back burner
Want to sell it?
Old 11-04-2009, 05:32 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Juicy J
^ I always drool all over your car when I come out there. I have parked beside you a couple of times. I am sure you get alot of compliments... but nice car.
Yeah I remember you, what up......yeah sometimes I get too many questions, I'm worn out at the end of the night......

here is the car in my sig, its a 68 rs/ss 12-bolt 4spd w/ a ZZ383 .(
Nice Camaro, clean, not too much, all she needs now is an LS motor.......

Good job on the build....

T,
Old 11-04-2009, 05:43 PM
Launching!

Joe what time you gonna head out? havent been in a while but I think I might head out there this sat

Quick Reply: hooters @ NASA & I45