hooters @ NASA & I45

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2009, 10:12 AM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default hooters @ NASA & I45

ok i searched this and i didn't see any threads for it so i guess i will be the first to post it up on here. the hooters show got busted this last saturday by webster P.D. i talked to a few people and nobody had any reason to give me for why this was happening. but webster was purdy damn serious about it, there were like 4 SUV's and at least one squad car all with there lights on and had us surrounded LOL. cuz i'm sure all those old farts would have run

but anyways if anybody knows anything lets here it. so far i haven't gotten the word on a new spot yet...
Old 11-03-2009, 10:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what, no **** it got busted.... dude that is BS from my knowledge we haven't done anything wrong... that sucks i just got my car running friday! well my high school auto tech teacher told me that the kemah car show is up n running again... he said that like 3 weeks ago... dont jump my *** if im wrong just what i heard... someone let me know if this is true or not....
Old 11-03-2009, 10:20 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 02CamaroSSLE
what, no **** it got busted.... dude that is BS from my knowledge we haven't done anything wrong... that sucks i just got my car running friday! well my high school auto tech teacher told me that the kemah car show is up n running again... he said that like 3 weeks ago... dont jump my *** if im wrong just what i heard... someone let me know if this is true or not....
yeah dude u r telling me. i got there at 630 went to subway with my girl and we came out to flashing red n blue's. and then like i said i couldn't get a reason for it ether. totall B.S. i just whistler'd my head lights and wanted to show 'em off haha

but anyways i'm in league city so ill find out about the kemah meet and let yall know.
Old 11-03-2009, 10:26 AM
11 Second Club

Kemah is up and running. Step dad took his show truck a few weeks ago.
Old 11-03-2009, 10:34 AM
TECH Addict

^good ****.

guess thats the new spot??? i wont be able to make it this coming weekend though...got the birthday ball to go to. semper fi.
Old 11-03-2009, 10:40 AM
11 Second Club

I'm gonna try WSM this friday now that I have my ride back (assuming it doesn't go back in the shop for a roof recal.................. )
Old 11-03-2009, 12:31 PM
TECH Addict

went by the hooters gtg sat to see the parking lot was empty. didnt know that that had happened. however weekend before last when i went by the kemah meet they had a small car show going on. ill probably just go catch the ottos car show and then try the kemah thing this saturday.
Old 11-03-2009, 01:23 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

I have been out to the Nasa Hooters meet a couple times in the last 2 months and as far as I could see it was just an innocent family oriented car meet/weekly show. That seems like BS to me. There are car burglaries, parking lot robberies, etc. in Webster every day and these ******** see it fit to waste their time and our tax dollars on some car guys doing nothing wrong.
Old 11-03-2009, 01:25 PM

theres cars and coffee this sat nov 7th in uptown park saturday morning around 9

also i huge cruise in galveston saturday in the day

im thinking about hitting up Ottos Sat night... any one here going to cars and coffee or ottos ?
Old 11-03-2009, 03:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by -Ross-
I have been out to the Nasa Hooters meet a couple times in the last 2 months and as far as I could see it was just an innocent family oriented car meet/weekly show. That seems like BS to me. There are car burglaries, parking lot robberies, etc. in Webster every day and these ******** see it fit to waste their time and our tax dollars on some car guys doing nothing wrong.
Thats exactly what it is. People bring their little kids, and theres always an ice cream truck up there. Its just people bringing their families out to see a bunch of cool cars, and some car guys just BSing around.

No one is out their street racing or anything. The only issue is with the guys that come out there with the stupid *** train horns, and think we are having a subwoofer competition. You got dumb ***' in lowriders hoppin around (that stupid 64 Impala comes to mind), and they stay out there til 1am drinkin in the parking lot. These guys ruined the Kemah meet for us, and it sounds like they ruined the Hooters meet. It really sucks, and I wish they would go start their own meet, because no one wants to hear/see that crap.

Wow.. I sounds like an old man.
Old 11-03-2009, 04:51 PM
TECH Addict

^yeah but u speak the truth. but what burns me is they broke it up at like 6:45 when it was nothing but old dudes. LITERALLY. i was the only young'n there. none of the regular ***-hats had shown up yet.

meh o well.
Old 11-03-2009, 05:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

From what i hear cars and coffee is pretty badass, I kinda half expected the hooters incident to happen mainly because webster police has a bunch of power hungry douches. It's sad that this kinda stuff happens but its almost inevitable because like juicy j said there's always gonna be ******** who ruin things, a group of impalas came one time bumping the hell out of there systems and speeding through the parking lot, **** like that will close things down.
Old 11-03-2009, 05:17 PM
TECH Addict

yeah i remember that time. and if i remember right the dude the peeled out got an *** chewing haha
Old 11-03-2009, 06:39 PM
12 Second Club

I went out to Hooters one time, and after the old timers left.. all you had was people turning their stereos up, and the others seeing how fast they could get there cars up to leaving the parking lot.. I feel that is the reason it got axed... they just grouped everyone in together...
Old 11-03-2009, 07:04 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Domsz06
Kemah is up and running. Step dad took his show truck a few weeks ago.
wrong, Kemah was shut down a couple months ago. We all went to the Hooters on nasa and 45. Sounds like the Hooters meet is shut down too.
Old 11-03-2009, 07:57 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by GulfM3
wrong, Kemah was shut down a couple months ago. We all went to the Hooters on nasa and 45. Sounds like the Hooters meet is shut down too.
Wrong, Kemah is back up.
Old 11-03-2009, 07:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GulfM3
I believe he is saying that people are switching back to Kemah. I have been hearing a lot of rumors that people are hanging out at Target again, so I am going to check it out this weekend. We could meet up if you'd like.
Old 11-03-2009, 09:54 PM
9 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by brian_rs/ss
yeah dude u r telling me. i got there at 630 went to subway with my girl and we came out to flashing red n blue's. and then like i said i couldn't get a reason for it ether. totall B.S. i just whistler'd my head lights and wanted to show 'em off haha

but anyways i'm in league city so ill find out about the kemah meet and let yall know.
Yep, I got there at 6:00 and was sitting with my wife and a couple old folks in lawn chairs and 5 or 6 Police SUV's pulled up at 6:45 saying we had to leave NOW. Me & my wife in the GTO, you, and the LS7 G-Force Camaro were about the only young guys there I guess. I would say 90% was 60+ yrs of age. Really upset one old lady, she started crying thinking she was getting arrested. Bunch of ******** if you ask me.
Old 11-03-2009, 10:16 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 14SecV6
Wrong, Kemah is back up.
The guy I was quoting is my brother, we have not been to Kemah since it was shut down.
Old 11-03-2009, 10:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I'll be at kemah saturday if anyone wants to meet up, let me know

Quick Reply: hooters @ NASA & I45