shitty day for the nfl yesterday

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2009, 04:49 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default shitty day for the nfl yesterday

how do the boys lose to gb??? seriously that was ridiculous especially 17-7....but by far even worse was they way indy beat my pats......the refs musta been payed or something because when i saw sportscenter this morning kevin faulk had actually not bobbled the ball and had made the 4th down conversion....i saw the replay from about 7 angles......i call bullshit. its ok wait til the playoffs revenge is a bitch.......sorry just had to vent lol.........have a good day guys/gals........
Old 11-16-2009, 04:53 PM
Teching In

All Dallas needs is a Coach, a QB, a new owner, and a WR that shuts the **** up every once and a while and doesn't try to start locker room mess and Dallas would be an OK team.
Old 11-16-2009, 04:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by PT 86
All Dallas needs is a Coach, a QB, a new owner, and a WR that shuts the **** up every once and a while and doesn't try to start locker room mess and Dallas would be an OK team.
Well, they did look better with a loud mouth receiver.
Old 11-16-2009, 04:59 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by redz_02
They sure did, getting rid of him falls under the "new owner" category. SO does buying RW for a replacement. Really? RW? He gets paid like a #1 WR but that is about the only similarity.
Old 11-16-2009, 04:59 PM
On The Tree

Now that's some funny ****, even after they do all that they are still only an "OK" team.
Old 11-16-2009, 05:05 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Yeah. Yesterday sucked. The Texans didn't play. **** all the other teams. LOL
Old 11-16-2009, 05:08 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by -Ross-

QFT!
Old 11-16-2009, 05:41 PM
Launching!

I second that.

Originally Posted by redz_02
I was saying this at the end of last year.
Old 11-16-2009, 11:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by -Ross-
agreed!

and F*CK indy! im still upset at that last game against them... but i did like how they came back to beat the pats! lol
Old 11-16-2009, 11:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Going back to the Dallas game (my team). Why in the hell, when it's first and goal on the ONE yard line, do you throw the ball?!?! Romo is a good QB. If you watch he game you will see him get within a foot of his recievers only to have them not even work for the reception!! To me, the main problem is Garret.
Old 11-17-2009, 12:56 AM
TECH Senior Member

Old 11-17-2009, 01:20 AM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

did any1 else notice how bad williams sucked this last game? and some how romo kept trying to give him the ball...? i believe there was one pass that romo fired right into his hands perfectly but instead of catching it, it hit him square in the facemask.

idk bout yall but that entire game just put me at a loss for words, all i could do was watch in horror and shake my head.
Old 11-17-2009, 03:13 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 02CamaroSSLE
agreed!

and F*CK indy! im still upset at that last game against them... but i did like how they came back to beat the pats! lol

yeah i didnt like the refs kevin faulk had that 4th down conversion.....robbed. its ok wait for playoffs
Old 11-17-2009, 03:31 PM
Banned

A new team?
Old 11-17-2009, 03:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

First of all, I am not one for Romo, but you cannot blame this game on him. The guy has actually been playing like a decent QB lately. No single person messed this game up, but Roy Williams looked pretty bad. Any good things this guy has done (can't really think of anything), are far out weighed by the bad. The O line didn't look great at all either.

Originally Posted by Pwebbz28
Going back to the Dallas game (my team). Why in the hell, when it's first and goal on the ONE yard line, do you throw the ball?!?! Romo is a good QB. If you watch he game you will see him get within a foot of his recievers only to have them not even work for the reception!! To me, the main problem is Garret.
This is the truth. The Cowboys have been doing this quite a bit this season, and they have threw away a few touchdowns because of it. I cannot for the life of me figure it out.

It really comes down to Green Bay being more passionate about winning this game. They played harder than we did, and thats the end of the story. Are the Cowboys capable of beating the Packers with their current team? Yes, 4 out of 5 times they should win. They just didn't show up on Sunday. It happens to the best of the teams. Anyone remember who GB lost to the week before Dallas?

This loss may not have been that bad of a thing. It didn't throw away our season, so we can easily bounce back. GB exposed alot of our flaws, giving the Cowboys something to work on.
Old 11-17-2009, 04:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

last time the vikings were 8-1, they finished 15-1 and ******* lost in the nfc champ... not this year folks!!!
Old 11-17-2009, 05:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 02ws666
last time the vikings were 8-1, they finished 15-1 and ******* lost in the nfc champ... not this year folks!!!
The Vikings are my pick for this year. At first I was on the Saints bandwagon, but lately they look pretty damn beatable. The Colts have looked beatable all year. The Vikings are on another level in my opinion.
Old 11-17-2009, 07:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

the vikings just need to be able to play defense the entire game!! not just the first half! we were blowing out the ravens, then let them come back. Not to mention we played better game then the steelers did. we got jipped on 7 points and guess what happens next play, fumble recover for a td. oh well. you win some you lose some.
Old 11-18-2009, 01:14 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Pwebbz28
Romo is a good QB.
Dude isn't NFL material. When he got out of HS, who recruited him? When he left college, who drafted him? Yeeeeeah. You can't tell me all those big time recruiters were wrong, there is a reason behind him not being picked up.

Vikings vs Colts in the bowl this year. Write that down.
Old 11-18-2009, 04:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

Dude isn't NFL material. When he got out of HS, who recruited him? When he left college, who drafted him? Yeeeeeah. You can't tell me all those big time recruiters were wrong, there is a reason behind him not being picked up.
The man has talent, its been proven. It also seems as if he is being told to be a different kind of QB (more like Aikman and less like Favre) You notice he has changed his playing style alot? Doesnt move around as much and stays in the pocket until chased.