DRAW
1.74%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

mayweather vs pacquiao

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2010, 07:18 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This fight needs to happen .. it will be a HUGE fight not to mention a payday for both guys
Old 07-19-2010, 07:25 PM
Launching!

Manny agreed to a test but not the olympic style testing i dont think
Old 07-19-2010, 07:28 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Take 2
This fight needs to happen .. it will be a HUGE fight not to mention a payday for both guys

mayweather doesnt want to tarnish his undefeated record which is respectable..but dont ask for all these demands and then when they are all met you dont step up to the plate.

still cant believe floyd thinks hes greater than Ali..LMAO..
Old 07-19-2010, 07:28 PM
Teching In

[QUOTE=Take 2;13621266]Mosley and Mayweather both went thru the doping test... I agree Mosley was not even a fight for Mayweather...

I dont remember if mosley tested positve or was just brought up in the balco (sp) thing that exploded ...[/QUOTE

MANNY ALREADY AGREED TO GET TESTED? even gayweather is not the commisioner.
Pacman sacrificed by submitting himself to Floyd's terms just to give the fans what they really wanted,the question is now wheres your boy floyd at?he got run out of excuse.
Old 07-19-2010, 07:33 PM
Teching In

Mayweather looks like a punk and a bully now. All the posturing and accusations from his camp towards Pacquiao seems nothing like "smack" talk now. I guess it's true what they say, "Stand up to a bully and they will back down". I hope Floyd boy likes the taste of egg on his face...it will be there for a long time.
Old 07-19-2010, 07:35 PM
TECH Senior Member

Manny agreed to a test but not the olympic style testing i dont think

thats the thing mayweather wanted more stricter tests, but the Nevada Commission pretty much shot him down.. which is why hes not running his mouth about it anymore.

manny didnt test positive for anything..even when the talks the first time fell apart, and people think manny was on PED.. he still didnt come up positive for the clottey fight.. so i think its just an excuse..manny called floyds bluff and he dont want none.
Old 07-19-2010, 07:37 PM
Launching!

1:25 from his own mouth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFWJOwNycjg
Old 07-19-2010, 07:38 PM
Launching!

Mosley Mayweather was the first time the anit doping company that the olympics uses tested a pro fight
Old 07-19-2010, 07:42 PM
TECH Senior Member

Manny is the peoples champ..people dont realize the respect he gets from his country.. thats what its all about!! floyd doesnt even get the same respect that manny does..just look at the vid ws6toto posted..ESPN was calling the "undefeated" floyd a coward..

listen to manny at 1:25, he never said i dont want to take the test, he is willing..and listen to him at 2:42.." a fighters job is to fight"!!!! he said mayweather wasnt ready..LMAO..
Old 07-19-2010, 07:43 PM
Launching!

Found it... Mosley Mayweather was the first time this testing had been used...

The other form of testing is "weak" I think its says

Also this dudes glasses kill me ...lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-KaUEyz1qw
Old 07-19-2010, 07:45 PM
Teching In

Mosley Mayweather was the first time the anit doping company that the olympics uses tested a pro fight
Mayweather Mosley blood test results was made public and it appears that the last day of blood extraction was made at least 18 days before the fight, and they (USADA) have cleared both fighters of any illegal drug use. The purpose of random blood testing which Mayweather demanded is to cleanup the sport, but having USADA stopped the blood extraction 18 days before the fight did not fully served its purpose. How can anyone tell that Mosley or Mayweather really did not use any illegal drugs during that18 day period. Do we just scare those fighters that testing could come their way anytime so that they will hopefully prevent from using illegal drugs. How do we really know, no way unless they have tested both fighters a day within the period of detection.

The purpose of Mayweather of cleaning up the sport was definitely defeated.
Old 07-19-2010, 07:51 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
Manny is the peoples champ..people dont realize the respect he gets from his country.. thats what its all about!! floyd doesnt even get the same respect that manny does..just look at the vid ws6toto posted..ESPN was calling the "undefeated" floyd a coward..

listen to manny at 1:25, he never said i dont want to take the test, he is willing..and listen to him at 2:42.." a fighters job is to fight"!!!! he said mayweather wasnt ready..LMAO..

Why would anyone not agree to a test close to the fight ???

Manny is respected all over the world and I have never said who I think would win.... Like I said it would be a GREAT fight ..
Old 07-19-2010, 07:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by ws6toto
Mayweather Mosley blood test results was made public and it appears that the last day of blood extraction was made at least 18 days before the fight, and they (USADA) have cleared both fighters of any illegal drug use. The purpose of random blood testing which Mayweather demanded is to cleanup the sport, but having USADA stopped the blood extraction 18 days before the fight did not fully served its purpose. How can anyone tell that Mosley or Mayweather really did not use any illegal drugs during that18 day period. Do we just scare those fighters that testing could come their way anytime so that they will hopefully prevent from using illegal drugs. How do we really know, no way unless they have tested both fighters a day within the period of detection.

not to mention the Nevada Commission shut him down saying random tests were unecessary..basically made floyd look like a dumb ***..
Old 07-19-2010, 07:58 PM
Teching In

Can't wait for the NSAC to require ALL BOXERS to take random blood testing.
Floyd will not be able to pick how, where and when the testing is done.
2010 will end the career of Floyd Joy Mayweather Jr., the fraudulent champion.
Old 07-19-2010, 07:59 PM
Launching!

Really .. I thought on the HBO Mosley vs Mayweather 24/7 they tested them 7 days out ??

On any note the tests the USADA uses tests for WAY more things then the normal tests do ..

Companys use randoms to keep employees clean for years ..
Old 07-19-2010, 08:04 PM
Launching!

not to mention the Nevada Commission shut him down saying random tests were unecessary..basically made floyd look like a dumb ***..
They used the test so where do you get he was shut down ??

is your friend
Old 07-19-2010, 08:08 PM
Launching!

Wow ... Really ???

Follow along if you want to debate ....
Old 07-19-2010, 08:10 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by take 2
wow ... Really ???

Follow along if you want to debate ....
manny already agrees to the blood testing?
Your boy floyd now didnt wanna accept the fight.go look at the news because the drug testing is already old news.

go watch my video again on post 258 thats the new news on boxing
that video was taken two days ago if your paying attention in boxing world
Old 07-19-2010, 08:13 PM
Launching!

manny already agrees to the blood testing?
Your boy floyd now didnt wanna accept the fight.go look at the news because the drug testing is already old news.

go watch my video again on post 258 thats the new news on boxing
My Boy ?? lol like I said I never said who would win nor do I have a pick in this fight ...

He agreed to a blood test but not close to the fight ... hmm I wonder why
Old 07-19-2010, 08:16 PM
Teching In

My Boy ?? lol like I said I never said who would win nor do I have a pick in this fight ...

He agreed to a blood test but not close to the fight ... hmm I wonder why
you still never answered my question wheres floyd mayweather and why he didnt accetp the fight after manny agrees to his demands even hes not the commisioner.

Quick Reply: mayweather vs pacquiao