Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by elverde98formula
I voted Mayweather by decision

SAME HERE
Old 12-09-2009, 02:23 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by -Ross-
Further proof PBF is an arrogant piece of crap with an IQ of about 86.

I can definitely respect his boxing skills, but I have no respect for him as a human being. To put it nicely, he's trash.
He can be arrogant all he wants until SOMEBODY proves him wrong. "I have no respect for him as a human being" who cares? This human being you call "trash" is the best boxer period and until proven otherwise.

So I guess your IQ is higher if your against Floyd in any fight I would gladly bet you money through paypal.

Last edited by 02sleeperz28; 12-10-2009 at 09:51 AM.
Old 12-09-2009, 07:46 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by 02sleeperz28
So I guess your IQ is higher if your against Floyd in any fight I would gladly bet you money through paypal.
"against Floyd" belongs to me?...you're

There are plenty of people who are the best at what they do who aren't cocky trash talking punks. There's no excuse for his attitude.

And, yes. I'm fairly confident (a word you may want to compare to arrogant...they have different definitions.) my IQ is higher than his.

Last edited by -Ross-; 12-09-2009 at 08:01 AM.
Old 12-09-2009, 08:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

There are plenty of people who are the best at what they do who aren't cocky trash talking punks. There's no excuse for his attitude.

And, yes. I'm fairly confident (a word you may want to compare to arrogant...they have different definitions.) my IQ is higher than his.
follow Floyd a little bit before you judge him. it's all a show to get more money.

it's obvious you have never watched on of his post fight interviews, he is a different person. so judging him based off him promoting fights subtracts about 25 points from your IQ thus Floyd beating you in that department.
Old 12-09-2009, 08:41 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
follow Floyd a little bit before you judge him. it's all a show to get more money.

it's obvious you have never watched on of his post fight interviews, he is a different person. so judging him based off him promoting fights subtracts about 25 points from your IQ thus Floyd beating you in that department.
Wrong.

Sucking Floyd's **** via internet = you're an e-queer.
Old 12-09-2009, 08:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

Wrong.

Sucking Floyd's **** via internet = you're an e-queer.

somebody doesn't know what they are talking about when they end up just spitting out insults. way to look like a dumbass in the thread.

Last edited by 2 SLOW; 12-09-2009 at 09:00 AM.
Old 12-09-2009, 09:10 AM
TECH Junkie

somebody doesn't know what they are talking about when they end up just spitting out insults. way to look like a dumbass in the thread.
mmmmk...coming from the LS1tech queen of one-liner insults. LOL! Who's the one looking like a dumbass?

This post is just filled with knowledge.

You saw a couple of Floyd's post fight interviews where he was not being his usual ***** self. So what?
Oscar De La Hoya didn't/doesn't act like a complete ******* and he sold/sells an insane amount of PPVs.
Old 12-09-2009, 09:29 AM
On The Tree

floyd talk alot but backs it up
Old 12-09-2009, 09:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

mmmmk...coming from the LS1tech queen of one-liner insults. LOL! Who's the one looking like a dumbass?

You saw a couple of Floyd's post fight interviews where he was not being his usual ***** self. So what?
Oscar De La Hoya didn't/doesn't act like a complete ******* and he sold/sells an insane amount of PPVs.
and the most he ever sold was his fight against FLOYD. They both are fantastic at promoting themselves. De La Hoya has always been a politician about things and Floyd has always been a talker. And they both work.

They are boxers, it's what they do. Trying to judge them over an image they portray is just ignorant.
Old 12-09-2009, 09:58 AM
TECH Junkie

They are boxers, it's what they do. Trying to judge them over an image they portray is just ignorant.
I understand this, but I don't think Floyd's persona falls far from his true self.

I never once said Mayweather isn't a good fighter or that Manny would mop the floor with him. That would be ignorant.
Old 12-09-2009, 08:37 PM
On The Tree

the fight is on march 13 mayweather vs pacqiuao.......mayweather willl win once again
Old 12-09-2009, 10:23 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by diablo-Z
the fight is on march 13 mayweather vs pacqiuao.......mayweather willl win once again
USA will win!
Old 12-09-2009, 11:45 PM
Teching In

So many May-weather haters, lol.

At the end of the day, he's an undefeated hall of famer with multiple belts in different weight classes. He wakes up in a nice mansion, trains everyday, and goes to work in the ring making millions doing what he loves which is boxing while you're at home bitching about his attitude? LOL, wake up please. Buy some gloves, hit your local gym, and prove us wrong. If Floyd is overall "trash" and your IQ is above his, you can do it!
Old 12-10-2009, 07:11 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Demise
Buy some gloves, hit your local gym, and prove us wrong. If Floyd is overall "trash" and your IQ is above his, you can do it!

Last edited by -Ross-; 12-10-2009 at 07:35 AM.
Old 12-10-2009, 10:08 AM
9 Second Club

Those "IQ Test" are culturally bias so that **** is out of the window. Micheal Jordan is the best to ever play the game of basketball, he talked so much **** on the court it was rediculous. Muhammad Ali is the greatest heavy weight boxer ever and he talked alot of **** too. So I guess you hate them also? Opinion are like ******** everyone has one; you are clearly trying to attack Floyds character because you don't have nothing to say about his boxing skills. How the hell can you say " you hate someone as a human being" and you haven't even met the guy personally?
Old 12-10-2009, 10:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

Those "IQ Test" are culturally bias so that **** is out of the window. Micheal Jordan is the best to ever play the game of basketball, he talked so much **** on the court it was rediculous. Muhammad Ali is the greatest heavy weight boxer ever and he talked alot of **** too. So I guess you hate them also? Opinion are like ******** everyone has one; you are clearly trying to attack Floyds character because you don't have nothing to say about his boxing skills. How the hell can you say " you hate someone as a human being" and you haven't even met the guy personally?
Ross is a habitually hater.

He hates on people and things 10+ times a week.
Old 12-10-2009, 10:49 AM
TECH Junkie

How the hell can you say " you hate someone as a human being" and you haven't even met the guy personally?
Show me where I said that.
Old 12-10-2009, 10:50 AM
TECH Junkie

Ross is a habitually hater.

He hates on people and things 10+ times a week.
This coming from the most **** talking wise *** on LS1tech. LOL
Old 12-10-2009, 01:55 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by -ross-
this coming from the most **** talking wise *** on ls1tech. Lol
lmao!

Quick Reply: mayweather vs pacquiao