Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2009, 01:37 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by diablo-Z
give them the next question...lol

my answers is NO
Ok then.

2) Is it likely that Mayweather gets KO'd??
Old 12-05-2009, 09:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=4715684

it's official. odds makers are leaning towards Mayweather also.
Old 12-05-2009, 05:49 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by flatblackz
"fromfay roach, same moove iswabasy thaswaaah I was triaanna tell yuu"
'bibibi bop, bibibip an drop up undah"
LAUGH-MY-***-OFF!!!!!

LOOL yeah i couldent stop laughing the way mayweather talks
Old 12-05-2009, 05:54 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 92builtbird
Ok then.

2) Is it likely that Mayweather gets KO'd??

i say NO way......

next question
Old 12-05-2009, 11:08 PM
TECH Senior Member

i think its hilarious how many people keep refering to manny's old fights to base there decision.. manny is waaay better.. you dont win 7 titles in different weight classes for no reason..

just ask yourselves who has been impressive in there last few fights?

there is a reason why this fight is gonna be the fight of the century!! because these 2 are the best at the game.. and manny has the potential to beat him..if floyd is clearly gonna beat manny, do you think people would call this the fight of the century?
Old 12-05-2009, 11:12 PM
TECH Senior Member

hell last i checked 70,000+ people polled on ESPN and 60% said manny would win to floyds 20%...LMAO..

oh wait, manny is winning in this poll too? lol..
Old 12-05-2009, 11:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
hell last i checked 70,000+ people polled on ESPN and 60% said manny would win to floyds 20%...LMAO..

oh wait, manny is winning in this poll too? lol..
check the vegas bookies. Mayweather is the favorite.
Old 12-05-2009, 11:19 PM
TECH Senior Member

i say NO way......

next question

i guess your just like cotto, underestimated manny's power..just like everybody else that doubts manny...

heres my thing, if floyd never stopped boxing, i would give him the slight edge.. but manny is impressive his last X amount of fights than floyd has. like ive said over and over, manny improves each fight and seems to get better and probably still peaking.

and manny fights and puts up a fight everybody that spends there money on worth it. floyd on the other hand, i wanna say seems like he is fighting more to protect his undefeated streak than anything else. who knows he is very good and may just put up a clinic on manny.. but i am going for manny, just cuz he comes to fight.. the guy fights for the entire 3 minutes of the round.. ****, cotto even said he couldnt even see where the punches were coming from. ask yourselves,when was the last time floyd even fought a fighter that was even quick? zab judah back in 06?

Last edited by TXZ28LS1; 12-05-2009 at 11:35 PM.
Old 12-05-2009, 11:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
check the vegas bookies. Mayweather is the favorite.
thats fine!! people doubted manny in the cotto fight.. saying manny is too small, he wont hold up to cottos power, this and that.. the guy basically fights man!! its tough to go against that bro. which is all i have been sayin... as great as mayweather is, manny is just i think the better of the 2 right now.. thats why manny is P4P the best fighter and not floyd.
Old 12-06-2009, 04:07 AM
On The Tree

but mayweather got better too tho
Old 12-06-2009, 10:31 AM
Teching In

i say NO way......

next question
Gayweather for sure will run once the bell ring

Run Gayweather run dont you ever let Pacman catch you he will beat the living daylight out of you . so run Gayweather run !!!!
Old 12-06-2009, 10:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

but mayweather got better too tho
NO ONLY PACMAN CAN GET BETTER

and pacman is so good on offense, you can't even tell where his punches are coming from, and he has KO power even though Cotto was still standing in the 12th round after getting his *** whipped the whole fight. Pacman's face didn't look too good after the fight will all the jabs he let's slip through.
Old 12-06-2009, 12:37 PM
On The Tree

and pacman is so good on offense, you can't even tell where his punches are coming from, and he has KO power even though Cotto was still standing in the 12th round after getting his *** whipped the whole fight. Pacman's face didn't look too good after the fight will all the jabs he let's slip through.

no only mayweather can get better and better and better and better and better and better
Old 12-06-2009, 01:50 PM
TECH Senior Member

and did you see manny worn out? going into the 12th round manny was still throwing **** loads of punches at a time. i doubt floyd is as strong as cotto.

even during the fight, manny would stand there and let cotto hit him to test his power...lol..
Old 12-06-2009, 01:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

i guess your just like cotto, underestimated manny's power..just like everybody else that doubts manny...

heres my thing, if floyd never stopped boxing, i would give him the slight edge.. but manny is impressive his last X amount of fights than floyd has. like ive said over and over, manny improves each fight and seems to get better and probably still peaking.

and manny fights and puts up a fight everybody that spends there money on worth it. floyd on the other hand, i wanna say seems like he is fighting more to protect his undefeated streak than anything else. who knows he is very good and may just put up a clinic on manny.. but i am going for manny, just cuz he comes to fight.. the guy fights for the entire 3 minutes of the round.. ****, cotto even said he couldnt even see where the punches were coming from. ask yourselves,when was the last time floyd even fought a fighter that was even quick? zab judah back in 06?

The problem is, is that Pacman won't land 220+ punches on Mayweather. So Manny's "power" isn't going to help much in this fight. The better boxer will win.
Old 12-06-2009, 02:12 PM
TECH Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwNt7wv_RN8&feature=fvw

this **** was too hilarious!!!!!! brian kenny called him out on alot of stuff.. listen to floyd at 10:50 he said i wanna "steal more money"!! Hmmm.. to me that means not fighting the best or not giving the fans of his and even boxing what they pay to see him for.

" floyd, your fighting a guy 2 weight classes down" !!! too funny..

" manny has been blowing up people bigger than him"..thats the truth!

Last edited by TXZ28LS1; 12-06-2009 at 02:31 PM.
Old 12-06-2009, 02:17 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 92builtbird
The problem is, is that Pacman won't land 220+ punches on Mayweather. So Manny's "power" isn't going to help much in this fight. The better boxer will win.
really? so if manny is throwing damn near 10 punch combinations at a time damn near every time how you gonna defend all that? even if lets say 1-2 of those punches lands, manny will get the points for being the aggressor of the 2? so floyd is gonna have to fight. even if floyd blocks all those punches, eventually late in the fight, those begin to add up.. and when your arms/shoulder gets heavy.... your arms begin to drop!!!

we could " what if" and give the perfect scenario all day long, but im going with manny p!! the guy comes to fight, and makes sure all the fans get there money worth.. manny is the boxer thats even keeping boxing entertaining for everybody and even keeping it alive against UFC.. that says alot about that guy.

and you most be smoking some good stuff, if you think manny is not a boxer.. you dont win 7 titles in different weight classes without being good. if manny couldnt box, he wouldnt be where he is right now. remember he started his career at 106 LBS..damn thats puny. and look where he is now.

Last edited by TXZ28LS1; 12-06-2009 at 02:29 PM.
Old 12-06-2009, 03:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

really? so if manny is throwing damn near 10 punch combinations at a time damn near every time how you gonna defend all that? even if lets say 1-2 of those punches lands, manny will get the points for being the aggressor of the 2? so floyd is gonna have to fight. even if floyd blocks all those punches, eventually late in the fight, those begin to add up.. and when your arms/shoulder gets heavy.... your arms begin to drop!!!

we could " what if" and give the perfect scenario all day long, but im going with manny p!! the guy comes to fight, and makes sure all the fans get there money worth.. manny is the boxer thats even keeping boxing entertaining for everybody and even keeping it alive against UFC.. that says alot about that guy.

and you most be smoking some good stuff, if you think manny is not a boxer.. you dont win 7 titles in different weight classes without being good. if manny couldnt box, he wouldnt be where he is right now. remember he started his career at 106 LBS..damn thats puny. and look where he is now.

stop posting please.
Old 12-06-2009, 04:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwNt7wv_RN8&feature=fvw

this **** was too hilarious!!!!!! brian kenny called him out on alot of stuff.. listen to floyd at 10:50 he said i wanna "steal more money"!! Hmmm.. to me that means not fighting the best or not giving the fans of his and even boxing what they pay to see him for.

" floyd, your fighting a guy 2 weight classes down" !!! too funny..

" manny has been blowing up people bigger than him"..thats the truth!
I was just about to post this video. Several good points from both guys.

"Have Pacquiao been knocked out twice???"
"I don't care if it was a hundred years ago, yes or no?"
"Have Pacquiao been out-boxed by eric morales?" That's all I need to know.

Old 12-06-2009, 04:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

Let's get something straight...

I said that Pacquiao won't land 220+ punches on Mayweather like he did to De La Hoya. I never said anything about points for being aggressive or punch combinations. I was just stating the number.

Second, I never said "Pacman is not a boxer" I said...
The better boxer will win
Mayweather is a better boxer, I don't think that it's argueable.

Quick Reply: mayweather vs pacquiao