1.74%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

mayweather vs pacquiao

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2009, 05:39 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ws6toto
pacuiao is gonna make mayweather retire this time for good like he did to morales
Dude, Pacman lost to Morales 2 fights before that one. What kind of statement is that??
Old 12-03-2009, 05:54 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by diablo-Z
i just dont see manny beating mayweather..he's gna retire undefeated again
Originally Posted by 92builtbird
Dude, Pacman lost to Morales 2 fights before that one. What kind of statement is that??
hes last fight was against pacquiao right?
Old 12-03-2009, 06:18 PM
TECH Apprentice

hes last fight was against pacquiao right?
No??? David Diaz.
It doesn't matter regardless. You act like pacquiao "owned" him or something. 2 fights earlier Pacman was outboxed to the fullest extent.
Old 12-03-2009, 06:34 PM
On The Tree

dude marales kicked pacman's *** when they first fought...

and yeah his last fight was against David Diaz...

morales on his prime was the ****
Old 12-03-2009, 08:53 PM
Teching In

No??? Dude your wrong pacman only lost 1 fight out of three against morales?

Last edited by ws6toto; 12-03-2009 at 10:17 PM.
Old 12-03-2009, 08:57 PM
Teching In

[QUOTE=diablo-Z;12576145]dude marales kicked pacman's *** when they first fought...

yeah he won on a 12 round decision,
what happened to the second fight he lost at the 10th round by tko and 3rd fight he got knock out at 3rd round?

Last edited by ws6toto; 12-03-2009 at 09:11 PM.
Old 12-03-2009, 09:21 PM
Teching In

[QUOTE=92builtbird;12576064]No??? David Diaz.
It doesn't matter regardless. You act like pacquiao "owned" him or something. 2 fights earlier Pacman was outboxed to the fullest extent.[/QUOT

pacuiao did owned him he won 2 out of the 3 fights?
After the 3rd fight and got knock out on the 3rd round, Erik said, "I did my best. I did the mental training, I did the physical training. He was just too much.
Old 12-03-2009, 11:44 PM
On The Tree

the first fight always counts the most then the other 2

when pacman got owned by morales
Old 12-04-2009, 12:14 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by diablo-Z
the first fight always counts the most then the other 2

when pacman got owned by morales
you can say whatever you wanna say im sure its not gonna change the past
pacman 2 wins

morales 1 win

do the math lol
Old 12-04-2009, 01:24 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
and it's official, you have no REAL knowledge about boxing.
oh brother, your dumbass contradicting comments..LMAO.. bro, stick to your light beers..

im still laughing at your dumb comment, " oh floyd fighting manny for the first fight back wouldnt be a smart move"..lol.. why?

then you say hes confident that he can beat manny? if so, why didnt he just fight manny instead of the 2nd best guy? manny stepped right up to cottos weight class and beat the champion and the best..not the 2nd best..

then you say, mayweather has called out manny, but manny hasnt called out mayweather.. okay douche, how can you call out a fighter who retired for almost 2 years? ..lol. and when did floyd say he wanted to fight manny? when he returned he let the entire world know he was coming back on one of manny's fights, and he didnt even call out manny..

shows how much you truly pay attention to boxing.. and i keep laughing how you keep saying floyds defense, floyd defense is gonna beat manny..lol.. bro, at some point during the fight, floyd is gonna have to fight.

Last edited by TXZ28LS1; 12-04-2009 at 01:35 AM.
Old 12-04-2009, 01:38 AM
TECH Apprentice

No??? Dude your wrong pacman only lost 1 fight out of three against morales?
You are a stupid ***. Manny lost to Morales (In a fight) TWO fights before Morales beat him. Is that too hard to understand???
Old 12-04-2009, 01:41 AM
TECH Apprentice

Ok, answer me this all you Pacman lovers....

1) Will Pacman OUTBOX Mayweather???

I'll wait for the responses to ask the other questions....
Old 12-04-2009, 05:23 AM
TECH Senior Member

really? did you see him outbox oscar? and did you see floyd try to outbox oscar?

how bout you ask yourself, if manny just stood in the middle of the ring, do you think floyd will step up and go toe to toe, or is he gonna dance around? LOL..

have you seen manny's last fights? hes demolished everybody badly..i mean badly!! he finishes his opponents..which is why all his wins have resulted in knockouts! which IMO manny has been more impressive than floyd.

like i said before, im not taking nothing away from mayweather, him and roy jones ( before the rap videos LOL..) just DOMINATED BOXING ! but, i just dont see mayweather hungry, or even when was the last time hes been in a war in the ring..heck, when was the last time he fought a guy that even tested him? on the other hand manny keeps getting better and better.. ****, this guy was trying to be a politician and train for a fight at the same time and ended up winning another title in another weight class!!

Last edited by TXZ28LS1; 12-04-2009 at 06:13 AM.
Old 12-04-2009, 07:33 AM
Teching In

You are a stupid ***. Manny lost to Morales (In a fight) TWO fights before Morales beat him. Is that too hard to understand???

please read dumbass since you dont know anything about morales vs pacuiao?

http://www.hbo.com/boxing/fighters/m...ik/record.html

Last edited by ws6toto; 12-04-2009 at 07:44 AM.
Old 12-04-2009, 08:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

please read dumbass since you dont know anything about morales vs pacuiao?

Morales beat Manny two fights before Manny beat him. You are wrong, other guy is correct.
Old 12-04-2009, 08:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
oh brother, your dumbass contradicting comments..LMAO.. bro, stick to your light beers..

im still laughing at your dumb comment, " oh floyd fighting manny for the first fight back wouldnt be a smart move"..lol.. why?

then you say hes confident that he can beat manny? if so, why didnt he just fight manny instead of the 2nd best guy? manny stepped right up to cottos weight class and beat the champion and the best..not the 2nd best..

then you say, mayweather has called out manny, but manny hasnt called out mayweather.. okay douche, how can you call out a fighter who retired for almost 2 years? ..lol. and when did floyd say he wanted to fight manny? when he returned he let the entire world know he was coming back on one of manny's fights, and he didnt even call out manny..

shows how much you truly pay attention to boxing.. and i keep laughing how you keep saying floyds defense, floyd defense is gonna beat manny..lol.. bro, at some point during the fight, floyd is gonna have to fight.

just keep posting, this is too funny.
Old 12-04-2009, 08:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

really? did you see him outbox oscar? and did you see floyd try to outbox oscar?

how bout you ask yourself, if manny just stood in the middle of the ring, do you think floyd will step up and go toe to toe, or is he gonna dance around? LOL..

have you seen manny's last fights? hes demolished everybody badly..i mean badly!! he finishes his opponents..which is why all his wins have resulted in knockouts! which IMO manny has been more impressive than floyd.

like i said before, im not taking nothing away from mayweather, him and roy jones ( before the rap videos LOL..) just DOMINATED BOXING ! but, i just dont see mayweather hungry, or even when was the last time hes been in a war in the ring..heck, when was the last time he fought a guy that even tested him? on the other hand manny keeps getting better and better.. ****, this guy was trying to be a politician and train for a fight at the same time and ended up winning another title in another weight class!!
you are so ignorant, it is beyond sad. our school systems just keep failing the public.

Floyd outboxed Oscar more than Manny outboxed Oscar, and Floyd did it in Oscar's weight class.

If Manny stood in the middle of the ring would Floyd go toe to toe? Obviously you don't follow boxing to ask a question that dumb.

Manny is more impressive than Floyd because he knocks people out? So in a fight where Manny gets punched in the face 200 times and looks swollen and bloody but knocks the guy out, you think that is more impressive then Floyd stepping in the ring and getting punched maybe 40-50 times?? Once again, you have no true respect for boxing and are just on the Pacman band wagon.

You don't realize that EVERYONE that Floyd has faced has been the "person that will end his streak" and Floyd has made all of them look stupid in the ring. His defense is better than anybody's in the history of boxing and Manny can throw punches all day but they aren't going to land and he is going to eat counter punches all day. Manny throws his punches off balance and he swings for the fences. That plays right into Floyd's game.

Come back and post when you actually KNOW something about boxing.
Old 12-04-2009, 09:36 AM
On The Tree

whats wrong with roy jones rap video lol...it was a good song
Old 12-04-2009, 09:37 AM
On The Tree

give them the next question...lol

my answers is NO
Old 12-04-2009, 10:31 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
Morales beat Manny two fights before Manny beat him. You are wrong, other guy is correct.

pls click on the link and read on how many times they fight?

Quick Reply: mayweather vs pacquiao