DRAW
1.74%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

mayweather vs pacquiao

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2009, 04:51 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol...txz28ls1 if mayweather knocks out manny in the 10th round...will u bow down to floyd
Old 12-06-2009, 08:32 PM
Teching In

i hope floyds dad wont choke pacman after his son gets his first loss lol
Old 12-06-2009, 08:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ws6toto
i hope floyds dad wont choke pacman after his son gets his first loss lol
I hope Pacman's reputation gets a huge shove back into mediocracy after he fights a quality boxer, and runs his loss tally up to 4.
Old 12-06-2009, 08:54 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by diablo-Z
lol...txz28ls1 if mayweather knocks out manny in the 10th round...will u bow down to floyd

Mayrunner aint gonna knock out pacman
If Cottos power couldn't hurt Pacman then why would Mayweather one punch could hurt him.
Old 12-06-2009, 09:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

Mayrunner aint gonna knock out pacman
If Cottos power couldn't hurt Pacman then why would Mayweather one punch could hurt him.
But Cotto isn't as good as boxer as May"runner".
Old 12-06-2009, 11:02 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 92builtbird
But Cotto isn't as good as boxer as May"runner".

Oh yea but Mayrunner hasnt fought anyone with Knock Out power and has not fought the best prime time fighters in their divisions so he hasn't really been tested.Floyd's opponents have been hand picked. There is a reason he never fought Cotto, Mosley, Margarito, Paul Williams.At welterweight, Mayweather fought blown-up fighters who had to move up Ricky Hatton, Juan M. Marquez, and old part time boxer in Oscar De La Hoya who almost beat him.ARE THEY REALLY STRONG AS MANNY, MOSLEY AND COTTO?
Old 12-06-2009, 11:34 PM
TECH Apprentice

Oh yea but Mayrunner hasnt fought anyone with Knock Out power and has not fought the best prime time fighters in their divisions so he hasn't really been tested.Floyd's opponents have been hand picked. There is a reason he never fought Cotto, Mosley, Margarito, Paul Williams.At welterweight, Mayweather fought blown-up fighters who had to move up Ricky Hatton, Juan M. Marquez, and old part time boxer in Oscar De La Hoya who almost beat him.ARE THEY REALLY STRONG AS MANNY, MOSLEY AND COTTO?
I think that its pretty damn close. Hatton, Marquez and De La Hoya can stack up with Pacman, Sugar, and Cotto. The slight advantage going to the latter group. Knockout power is such a poor case though that you have going for you. Mayweather has 25 KOs. Not a whole lot, but still a decent number. He hasn't been knocked out yet, or beat. Something which a lot of people can't say.

Pacman has been good as of late, but everyone has their faults, and he is not as good of a fundamental boxer as Floyd.
Old 12-07-2009, 12:34 AM
Teching In

I think that its pretty damn close. Hatton, Marquez and De La Hoya can stack up with Pacman, Sugar, and Cotto. The slight advantage going to the latter group. Knockout power is such a poor case though that you have going for you. Mayweather has 25 KOs. Not a whole lot, but still a decent number. He hasn't been knocked out yet, or beat. Something which a lot of people can't say.

Pacman has been good as of late, but everyone has their faults, and he is not as good of a fundamental boxer as Floyd.
Why Gayweather fight guys that are 2 weight classes down?
So why he hasnt fight cotto,mosley,margarito and paul williams?pacman havent duck anybody.its funny nobody has knocked him down cause all the fighters he ever fought was smaller than him and not a power puncher lol.

if the knock out power is not the case why would it took so long for gayweather to knock out hatton and beat dela hoya compare to pacman?

floyd got knocked down in the judah fight. it wasn't called,but it was clear as as day for anyone but the ref. he also got rocked in both judah and castillo fights.I really think castillo won that fight.U should see mayweather's face looks surprised that he won the fight!! because he knows he lost that one.He aint gonna be that lucky against pacman.

Last edited by ws6toto; 12-07-2009 at 01:33 AM.
Old 12-07-2009, 12:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

Why Gayweather fight guys that are 2 weight classes down?
So why he hasnt fight cotto,mosley,margarito and paul williams?pacman havent duck anybody.its funny nobody has knocked him down cause all the fighters he ever fought was smaller than him and not a power puncher lol.

if the knock out power is not the case why would it took so long for gayweather to knock out hatton and beat dela hoya compare to pacman?

floyd got knocked down in the judah fight. it wasn't called,but it was clear as as day for anyone but the ref. he also got rocked in both judah and castillo fights.I really think castillo won that fight.U should see mayweather's face looks surprised that he won the fight!! because he knows he lost that one.He aint gonna be that lucky against pacman.

Because Mayweather doesn't box like that. Being the aggressor gets KO's but also gets you KO'd. Manny is going to leave himself open quite a few times in this fight.
Old 12-07-2009, 12:29 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Further proof PBF is an arrogant piece of crap with an IQ of about 86.

I can definitely respect his boxing skills, but I have no respect for him as a human being. To put it nicely, he's trash.
Old 12-07-2009, 01:05 PM
On The Tree

he fought oscar in his weight and with heavier gloves and still out boxed oscar...oscar moved down weight to fight manny that he hasent fought in that weight like in 10 yrs or something like that he looked drained and weak........mosley cotto Margarito will lose to floyd anyways
Old 12-07-2009, 09:07 PM
Teching In

I voted Mayweather by decision
Old 12-08-2009, 10:07 AM
TECH Senior Member

please, if floyd has plans to knockout manny, hes gonna have to fight!! hes a defensive fighter/ counter puncher.. manny is gonna be the aggressor.. manny throws so many volume of punches, floyd is gonna be busy dodging and blocking them.. so what, manny throws 10+ punches at a time, to floyds 2-4 cuz he counters very well. LOL.. yeah, manny gets the points for agressive and being the busy fighter..

didnt you floyd fans see manny just stand there and let cotto punch him just to test his power? once he knew cotto couldnt hurt him, it was game over..lol...

you floyd fans heard it in that interview.. "i want to steal more money" dude isnt fighting anybody and fighting chumps that hes clearly gonna beat, and still doesnt win impressively.

Last edited by TXZ28LS1; 12-08-2009 at 10:15 AM.
Old 12-08-2009, 10:17 AM
TECH Senior Member

Let's get something straight...

I said that Pacquiao won't land 220+ punches on Mayweather like he did to De La Hoya. I never said anything about points for being aggressive or punch combinations. I was just stating the number.

Second, I never said "Pacman is not a boxer" I said... Mayweather is a better boxer, I don't think that it's argueable.

im sensing that all the floyd fans contradict themselves..no ****, go figure floyd contradicts himself in that interview i posted..

but 2 slow takes the cake in contradicting..lol.
Old 12-08-2009, 10:31 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
im sensing that all the floyd fans contradict themselves..no ****, go figure floyd contradicts himself in that interview i posted..

but 2 slow takes the cake in contradicting..lol.
Where did I contradict myself?
Old 12-08-2009, 01:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

he actually doesn't know what the word contradict means. he is still mastering the English language.

TXZ28: please show me where I contradicted myself. you really have no clue what you are talking about once again. you really have made a fool of yourself in this thread.
Old 12-08-2009, 01:37 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
he actually doesn't know what the word contradict means. he is still mastering the English language.

TXZ28: please show me where I contradicted myself. you really have no clue what you are talking about once again. you really have made a fool of yourself in this thread.

oh brother.. go read all your contradicting posts.. unless you edited it..

no need for me to keep making fun of your posts.. you obviously live up to your screen name " 2 Slow".. for example i said if floyd can easily beat manny (since you floyd fans make it seem that way) why didnt he just fight manny instead of marquez? especially all you floyd fans keep basing floyds victory of mannys old performances instead of his current ones. then you say it wouldnt be a smart move..

next, you say manny hasnt called out floyd, but mayweather has..oh really? i didnt know you can call out a boxer who is retired..

go watch my vid that i posted.. floyd contradicts himself..he says that pacman said to talk to his promoter when fighting mayweather, then when brian kenny asks floyd why not manny, he totally changes up the subject and talks bout how good his promotors are..LOL.. sounds just like you.

i supposed you base your knowledge of Fight night on xbox..
Old 12-08-2009, 01:39 PM
TECH Senior Member

builtbird, im referring to 2 slow... yes, floyd is one of the best defensive/technical fighters in the business.. but ask yourself when was the last time he fought an opponent that actually he actually had to use his skills, instead of a walk in the park?

oh yeah, and i wonder why manny is winning this poll!!!
Old 12-08-2009, 03:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

oh brother.. go read all your contradicting posts.. unless you edited it..

no need for me to keep making fun of your posts.. you obviously live up to your screen name " 2 Slow".. for example i said if floyd can easily beat manny (since you floyd fans make it seem that way) why didnt he just fight manny instead of marquez? especially all you floyd fans keep basing floyds victory of mannys old performances instead of his current ones. then you say it wouldnt be a smart move..

next, you say manny hasnt called out floyd, but mayweather has..oh really? i didnt know you can call out a boxer who is retired..

go watch my vid that i posted.. floyd contradicts himself..he says that pacman said to talk to his promoter when fighting mayweather, then when brian kenny asks floyd why not manny, he totally changes up the subject and talks bout how good his promotors are..LOL.. sounds just like you.

i supposed you base your knowledge of Fight night on xbox..

wait, so where did I contradict myself? you seriously have no clue what you are talking about, your posts in this thread have been borderline ridiculous.

you don't know much about boxing and you don't know what the word "contradict" means.
Old 12-08-2009, 03:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

builtbird, im referring to 2 slow... yes, floyd is one of the best defensive/technical fighters in the business.. but ask yourself when was the last time he fought an opponent that actually he actually had to use his skills, instead of a walk in the park?

oh yeah, and i wonder why manny is winning this poll!!!
De La Hoya.

Quick Reply: mayweather vs pacquiao