New job!!!! need opinons

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2009, 09:04 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

MLM is basically who can find suckers to invest. If your good at that and you either have sucker friends, or can meet suckers out and about then your gonna make a mint! I just can't screw my friends over, and don't really feel like meeting people trying to screw them over.

Sounds like your committed to this and your gonna rock it, GL!!!
Old 11-25-2009, 09:25 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 1INSANEGTO

I find stuff wrong that the people with a ""degree"" designed and tell them how to fix it.
It’s easier to criticize than it is to create.
Old 11-25-2009, 10:00 AM
Staging Lane

he never said what company it is he is with nor did he say he had to buy any product or how much it cost or how much he made.
people assuming his MLM is similar to any of the ones other people heard about are uninformed and should not assume it is for "suckers" he already said he believes in his product and is going to try it out first

I for instance am not required to buy any product in mine and overhead is only $25/month but they also get me a 27% discount off my sprint bill so it works out.
not all MLMs are the same.
Old 11-25-2009, 12:10 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by flatblackz
he never said what company it is he is with nor did he say he had to buy any product or how much it cost or how much he made.
people assuming his MLM is similar to any of the ones other people heard about are uninformed and should not assume it is for "suckers" he already said he believes in his product and is going to try it out first

I for instance am not required to buy any product in mine and overhead is only $25/month but they also get me a 27% discount off my sprint bill so it works out.
not all MLMs are the same.
Do you make your $25 back? Are you making the "thousands/millions" you were promised? Yeah they are out there where you can make some $ but all the one's that people have tried to get me to do all involve $ and all make claims that just are not possible. Yeah you can get some minimal stuff out of them, but still requires work.

And lets think logically, if there is no product bought, how do you sell it to make $? somewhere someone has to put the capital down. Unless you know something I don't, the "money tree" doesn't exist, and money doesn't come out of the thin air.

Guess if it works for ya then go for it, Just speaking from my personal expierence and it's all about the "suckers"
Old 11-25-2009, 01:19 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Domsz06
Not trying to sound like a dick here, but AAS is just an associates. If you go to school for the extra few years and get your BBA your income would double or triple. Today's world Associates is pretty much like not having anything, least in most employer's eyes.
it took me 5 years at 2 different schools to even get that

i was going to go into programming but didn't really "get it" and then changed schools for hardware since that school only had programming, and then halfway through my PC tech degree after getting my A+ i decided to change to networking.

I don't see the point in going back to finish a 4 year degree in IT since the job market for the field sucks. the last thing i want to do is go spend more money (i'm debt free right now) and get a BS in IT and then come out only to get the same shitty $12-$15/hr job i had 5 years ago with an AAS. thats exactly what's happening right now. jobs that used to require a HS diploma, then required an AAS and now require a bacheler's. it's retarded.
Old 11-25-2009, 02:10 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1995blacktattop
it took me 5 years at 2 different schools to even get that

i was going to go into programming but didn't really "get it" and then changed schools for hardware since that school only had programming, and then halfway through my PC tech degree after getting my A+ i decided to change to networking.

I don't see the point in going back to finish a 4 year degree in IT since the job market for the field sucks. the last thing i want to do is go spend more money (i'm debt free right now) and get a BS in IT and then come out only to get the same shitty $12-$15/hr job i had 5 years ago with an AAS. thats exactly what's happening right now. jobs that used to require a HS diploma, then required an AAS and now require a bacheler's. it's retarded.
oh i feel you buddy, I went IT, and got my BBA and graduated 6 months too late, (Sept 11th killed the IT BOOM) so went back and got my B.S. in ME. so now it's rocking. I wouldn't go back for an IT degree if I were you.

Start your own business
Old 11-25-2009, 02:18 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i've thought about it. some sort of work from home thing where i don't really have to interract with people and don't have to pretend i'm some snooty corporate type person (i despise corporate america and its office BS, stupid dress codes, etc)

I just don't know what or how.
Old 11-25-2009, 05:03 PM
Staging Lane

actually my sprint bill is 37 dollars cheaper and ive already made 150 bucks, the product is provided by the company and as I am a representative, I sell their product.
earlier I said I was not required to buy but I did out of my own free will.
one product we sell is insurance and since I have a wife and 2 kids, I think I made the smart choice in protecting my family.
I pay $68/month for $530,000 worth of unconditional coverage.

Last edited by flatblackz; 11-25-2009 at 10:45 PM.
Old 11-25-2009, 07:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

actually my sprint bill is 37 dollars cheaper and ive already made 150 bucks, the product is provided by the company and as I am a representative, I sell their product.
earlier I said I was not required to buy but I did out of my own free will.
one product we sell is insurance and since I have a wife and 2 kids, I think I made the smart choice in protecting my family.
I pay 68/month for 530,000 worth of unconditional coverage.
PrimeAmerica?
Old 11-25-2009, 09:56 PM
Staging Lane

Primerica
no opinions needed, already know what yall think of these companies.
Old 11-25-2009, 09:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Primerica
no opinions needed, already know what yall think of these companies.
Thats what I meant, just wasnt sure about the spelling.
Old 11-25-2009, 09:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

68/month for health insurance for 4 people? Sounds like a 3rd party warranty.
Old 11-25-2009, 10:05 PM
Staging Lane

its life insurance not health insurance

Last edited by flatblackz; 11-25-2009 at 10:44 PM.
Old 11-25-2009, 10:06 PM
Staging Lane

http://www.ripoffreport.com/Financia...tion-9cp7d.htm
Old 11-25-2009, 10:13 PM
Staging Lane

I think GOHOME is doing us an amazing favor to us by trying something out and informing us on the good and the bad about his experiences, but for some of you, your opinions will remain unswayed.
someone has to be the first to crawl out of the water and beging to grow legs!
Old 11-26-2009, 04:23 AM
On The Tree

Just to make things clear. There are 2 kinds of sales in this economy. 1, is direct sales and the other is network marketing. When you go to Wal-mart and purchase a product, that is considered "direct sale." If you purchase a product and you tell a friend about it and they buy the same product you did that is called "nework marketing." The company I am involved in is a company that sells a product to anyone. This product is in high demand, meaning 99% of the population want it. I have purchased this product from this company and therefore if I refer another person (anybody) to buy the product I will receive a small commission from the company. This is not in anyway a "pyramid scheme." Infact, if you want to know what a real pyramid scheme is.......all of you who have a job are in a "pyramid sheme." Unless you are the C.E.O. of your comapny than you are making money for the rank above you. It is a known fact that there are many so called companies out there that will be useless in the MLM sector, just remember that companies like Mary Kay and Avon are considered MLM and they are very successful. As for the update on my progress with this company, so far I had a direct deposit submitted to my bank account for $20. This was because I refered a customer that bought the product. Remember one thing in MLM, if it's not a product that will be in demand in today's market then you will have a hard time convincing others to purchace it. Most people who join MLM companies fail due to high attrition, either the product was useless or the person did not put any work and effort toward the stratagy for success. Sure that $20 is not going to make me a successful part time job, but at least I know that they will pay for productivity.

Last edited by GOHOME; 11-26-2009 at 04:35 AM. Reason: grammer
Old 11-26-2009, 09:04 AM
Staging Lane

x2
companies dont fail, lazy people fail
people that are succesful are people that are money motivated and will do anything to advance in life/job.

People that are not succesful are people that are happy where they are in life and put up with what they have.

for example if you like being at the bottom of the totem pole at your job then that is where you wanna be because its enough to pay your bills. you put up with the bull upper management gives you and you look down and say yes sir.
a money motivated person says "you know what, Im worth more to this company than they think I am and Im gonna work hard to show them" this is the person that is gonna work harder than the next guy and will be the model employee and have the greatest chance to move up and get payed more.
Its all in the way you think of money.
If you devide everyones money evenly and spread it out so that everyone has the same amount, in about 5-6 months the rich will be rich again and the poor will be poor again, all because of what they know and how they handle money.
Its all MINDSET
Old 11-26-2009, 12:55 PM
Texas Director

GOHOME, I'm sure this "company" has pumped you up and has told you that you can make millions, retire early, etc, etc. If it's such a good product and such a great opportunity wouldn't you want to share that with everyone one here, everywhere you go and with everyone you meet? I mean if 99% of the people "want or need" this product it should be a no-brainer, right?

There is nothing wrong with being opitimistic and excited about a money making opportunity, but 95 times out of 100 these MLM things are scams and never pan out. Been there, done that. Hopefully things will be different for you. Let us all in on the excitement of what it is you're pursuing. Why hide your product?
Old 11-26-2009, 01:22 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by mmiller
GOHOME, I'm sure this "company" has pumped you up and has told you that you can make millions, retire early, etc, etc. If it's such a good product and such a great opportunity wouldn't you want to share that with everyone one here, everywhere you go and with everyone you meet? I mean if 99% of the people "want or need" this product it should be a no-brainer, right?

There is nothing wrong with being opitimistic and excited about a money making opportunity, but 95 times out of 100 these MLM things are scams and never pan out. Been there, done that. Hopefully things will be different for you. Let us all in on the excitement of what it is you're pursuing. Why hide your product?

I agree with post #57 by flatblackz. You are eventually going to be who you want to be. I am done working for the person above me who controls 80% of my life day to day. Don't get me wrong, I am not leaving my current job to pursue this option full time. With the little investment and time I am dedicating to this MLM, it's worth a shot. Also mmiller, yes you have been there and done that with your previous MLM companies and seen it didn't work out. That's like saying you had a bad experience in college because of professors, staff, students or environment. But are you going to be in that state of mind now that every college out there is the same? I respect your efforts in the MLM sector, you are like millions out there who have not received the support and training and most of the time it's sad to say, people leave the company with a bad tastes about MLM. I am not looking to use LS1tech to recruit customers for my MLM in anyway. Since you are asking what I do and what the product is here it is.

www.moonwalktravel.worldventures.biz

Either you believe, or you can look for a reason like most, not to believe.
Old 11-26-2009, 01:55 PM
Texas Director

Originally Posted by GOHOME
...you are like millions out there who have not received the support and training and most of the time it's sad to say, people leave the company with a bad tastes about MLM. Either you believe, or you can look for a reason like most, not to believe.
That has nothing to do with it. 99% of MLM opportunities are essentially pyramid type of layouts that you have to have people (usually family or friends) under you and you depend on them to recruit others, sell product for you, etc. It never works out and it puts a lot of people that you ask in an uncomfortable postion when you either ask them to join or buy whatever it is you're selling. I'm simply passing on to you what I've experienced and what several of my friends have experienced, one who is one of the biggest MLM proponents I've ever met. For me personally, I'll never get into MLM ever again. It's a waste of time IMO.

Best of luck to you if you pursue this. Be sure to come back in time and let everyone know how it turned out for you one way or another.