New job!!!! need opinons

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2009, 03:03 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=mmiller;12546969]That has nothing to do with it. 99% of MLM opportunities are essentially pyramid type of layouts that you have to have people (usually family or friends) under you and you depend on them to recruit others, sell product for you, etc. I

Just to define what you are misunderstanding.
A pyramid scheme is a non-sustainable business model that involves the exchange of money primarily for enrolling other people into the scheme, often without any product or service being delivered.
Pyramid schemes are illegal in many countries, including the United States.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme

There is a product or service in this company, it's a "Dream Trip" membership. This is what you pay for. This is an example of just one of the many trips in this membership,
http://moonwalktravel.worldventuresd...trip_id=100128

So, this being said. This IS NOT a "pyramid scheme." It has a compensation plan that works from referrals.
Old 01-11-2010, 09:32 AM
On The Tree

Default MLM Update

[QUOTE=GOHOME;12536956]I'll tell you what, this is going to be a project I'm committed to. I have my goals and I am not going to stop for anyone. Let's just say I, as an LS1tech member will test out this MLM thing and let you guys know the status in 3 months. I will report my experience, good or bad in the next few months. Like I said, I am committed to doing things in this organization by the formula they created for success.

It has been nearly 3 months since I started my own business with this MLM (multi level marketing) company. Here is the update so far.

The people involved here are amazing, probably because we all share the common interest to get wealthy. The trainers are very, very sincere and willing. I have played by the system taught and made exactly $1,245 to this day. My initial investment was $360 when I began and I am hoping to clear near $20,000 by the time it becomes my 1 year anniversary. I have committed to an average of only 2 hours per day, none on holidays and weekends. So far, so good. I see the money coming in and that's all I needed to know that it really works. I will keep going and give another update by spring.
Old 01-11-2010, 11:26 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I know what you're in because I got in at the beginning of last year and I tried getting some friends in but nobody believed it and I was working a lot and nights too and it really took away a lot of time from me, but if you stick with it you will make some serious cash. There was some people making over 10k a month! And you need some luck too to get the right people that will stick to it. I didn't have that luck but I plan on getting in again sometime this year.
Old 01-11-2010, 03:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

some are shady and some are not. Its possible to do well with some of them. I have known people that worked hard (full time) at it for 4-5 years and it wasnt going anywhere and I know some people that it has worked out for them in less time.

of the MLMs that are good, it is some of the peopel that get involved that kill it for lots of people. They bother friends and family about it and then after a few months of going nowhere they quit and say its a scam or no good.

IMO, its not for everyone. it is probably going to be a lot of hard work to make it big also.

I am interested in knowing which one you are involved in though.
Old 01-11-2010, 03:22 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by GOHOME
It has been nearly 3 months since I started my own business with this MLM (multi level marketing) company. Here is the update so far.
I have played by the system taught and made exactly $1,245 to this day.
Congrats. You are making $10/hr.
Old 01-11-2010, 04:00 PM
TECH Addict

It's not a pyramid! It's a triangle!
Old 01-11-2010, 06:15 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by -Ross-
Congrats. You are making $10/hr.
Not bad when I still have my full time job that draws near $75,000 per year.
Old 01-13-2010, 08:26 PM
Staging Lane

congrats man!!
and who cant use an extra $1,245 in three months??
a lot of people are losing their house this month because they needed an extra $400 a month.
something to think about.
and thats just starting out and part time!!
so far it sounds great and I know from experience it takes a lot of hard work.
Old 01-13-2010, 08:29 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Shackleford
It's not a pyramid! It's a triangle!
the goverment is setup like that
the church is setup like that
your job is setup like that...

Dont bash triangles because you don't know how to climb yours