Worlds Quickest and Fastest 2010 Camaro Vid inside!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2009, 10:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Worm Boy
Like I said in the last thread, quite being keyboard jockeys and put your money where your mouth is. I have not ONCE disrespected you or your car or even called you out for that matter until you and your no car having friends started "typing" **** to me and my company.

Say what? I dont see anyone of my "friends" talking **** about you or your company. Show me....
Old 12-10-2009, 10:21 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by OrangeChevyII
So this Sunday was the day we talked about, you call me out, I wanna race. Now where back to " if the money is right"?
Wrong AGAIN. Please find a post where I said I called you out and said I would come to dallas to race for ***** and giggles????

It sounds like you and your nut huggers on the internet are not confident to put their money where their mouth is. Looks like you should wait until someone else(HPD) puts up the money for you to get a good turnout of 2010 camaros to battle it out to see who has the quickest and fastest in the World.

As far as im concerned, we have nothing to prove. Scroll up and watch the video. How about if you go out and break our record this weekend. Will that give you the confidence you need to put some money on the race? If so, I wish you the best of luck.
Old 12-10-2009, 10:21 PM
TECH Resident

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

not this argument again?
Old 12-10-2009, 10:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

For the record, I am not a street racer, nor am I a keyboard jockey. I do go to the races.......damn near been to the track every weekend since Ive had the car.

Gambling, I wont do that either. Seriously, who in their right mind would bet that much money on a stock car vs a built car?

Come on man, the car is fast. Im saying it's not, just wanna race. If you dont, I understand. I'll post a slip from this Sunday and we can "Internet race"
Old 12-10-2009, 10:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dgcustomz
not this argument again?
Longhorns are #1
Old 12-10-2009, 10:24 PM

that car will run a 9.5x easy!!!!!
Old 12-10-2009, 11:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Yeah LONGHORNS GO WOOO LONGHORNS... ( mmiller cant lock this **** down now HAHAHA )

TEXAS #1111111111111111111111111111

WOOOOOOOOOO
Old 12-11-2009, 12:05 AM
10 Second Club

Good runs, no offense Stephen, but it is not that far off from OCII's numbers. I am saying that from the stand point of what you all have sitting under the hood compared to his. Nobody is ever going to be the baddest ****, but it seems this topic has brought out the best.
Old 12-11-2009, 12:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

That is a bad mother ****@# .
Old 12-11-2009, 12:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by enigmah
Yeah LONGHORNS GO WOOO LONGHORNS... ( mmiller cant lock this **** down now HAHAHA )

TEXAS #1111111111111111111111111111

WOOOOOOOOOO

He will get you back. That was thoughtfull.
Old 12-11-2009, 03:40 AM
Teching In

I'm sorry, but that's not that impressive. You put a tried and true combo that has been done over and over in a new body style car......................uh congrats? It's funny how you didn't talk all this **** till you finally ran a 9, and now you are acting like a jackass. Why can't the OWNER decide if he wants to take HIS car to Dallas? Or, did he spend all that money just to watch you drive it?
Old 12-11-2009, 05:52 AM
Launching!

5k yeah right. Come on. Brian dont sweat it, it took a 427 to beat your stock motor with only a cam and 200 pills. Thats was a nice run though LMR, and congrats to yall.
Old 12-11-2009, 07:19 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

Why even argue on the internet about racing each other. Neither of the two Camaros have anything to prove here, both run well. Cars hovering in the 10.0 ET range are hardly worth getting worked up over, as thousands of street cars are in that range nowadays. Lets keep these discussions on the friendly level, and have both groups ask their nut-swingers to relax a bit.

Thanks!

For mmiller, Texas Longhorns #2!!!!
Old 12-11-2009, 07:44 AM
8 Sec Tuner

Congrads! Its pretty apparent that no one really understands how fast a 9.98 is with a 1.7 60ft!
Old 12-11-2009, 09:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BADZ
that car will run a 9.5x easy!!!!!
with a good 60ft, no doubt.
Old 12-11-2009, 09:48 AM

Exactly!!

Originally Posted by TINKRD
with a good 60ft, no doubt.

Tony is correct!!!
Old 12-11-2009, 10:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

Those look like warm up passes to me. Post what it really ran.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:41 AM
8 Second Club

Congrats Steven, Josh, etc. Good job being the first in the 9s.

Though I have to agree with Mike some on this one. The car you all are trying to race is a stock motor w/ a cam and gas. It's only .3 1/10's behind but he's 7mph down at the moment, but he's a true 6speed and you all have a A6 in the car. The HP difference is probably a 200rwhp difference which explains the mph. I'm always about the underdog, because well I've always been the underdog in every industry of cars that I do. I'll take a beating by a faster car, and will take that loss without a problem. There will always be someone faster no matter what you do. I just hate when the people that spend retarded amounts of money on a car just make sure to rub it in the "underdogs" face.

With that being said I know the last thread got locked, but as Brook's called me out to race RCC's Vette and I'll line up with it. He can be on tires but I'm only going from 60-135 or 140 (depending on where we set my rev limiter). Any higher I will have to shift into 5th and I'm not going to load the motor up with that much power in a overdrive gear. That would be as stupid as spraying a car into 5th just for a street race. This is another reason why when I go to the mile (if I don't have a built motor by then) I'll only be shooting for 202-205mph. So if RCC has to be on tires to hook at that's fine then. I'll still be on my 19s and just spin for a sec and hope I can keep SEMI close to him. Because I mean it's a fair race... LSx motor with a big turbo kit, built auto, etc.. vs a stock un-opened motor/tranny (minus Tilton Clutch)/rearend **** Helmet (What Jayson from MTI named my car) with just upgraded turbos (still smaller than what you use on the red car (these are in between a 3076 and a 3581), fuel system, and NOW a standalone. So when I get the car back from Boost Logic I'll let him know and we can line them up. No need for stipulations other than 60-130 or 140 and if I lose (which will probably happen) I'll take it like a man. Regardless of win or lose I still hold multiple records in the Porsche community (doing it with a stock computer at the time) so I'm still happy as the "underdog".

BTW for Matt ... UT FOR THE MOTHA ****** WIN!!!!!
Old 12-11-2009, 10:53 AM
Teching In

OK Yahoos!

Everyone hold off for right now. HPD is putting up 5K for you guys to battle it out and see who is the real deal. Bros, no one is out any BIG $$$ to enter this contest. It's something that HPD wants to do for you. Here is the new update on the 2010 Shootout!

The Shootout will be the 2nd Weekend in January. This will give everyone 30 days to get their A-Games into place. Make any changes necessary.

OK guys we are 90% in place for a$5000.00 shootout. The 2010 Camaro Tuner Shootout will be posted once I have the final word with the track.

- $5K to the Unlimited Class Winner.
- Preregistration with discount will be available.
- Registration at gate will also be available (no discount)
- There will be a Street Tire and Drag Radial Class too. With a cash payout.
- Lonestar Motorsports Park.
- Saturday day race.
- There will be a rain out date.
- Updated Drivers List.
- Houston, Dallas, Austin, and SA. Tuners.

2010 Camaro Tuner Shootout Outline:

- Test and Tune
- Qualify round.
- Top 4 shootout
- Winner takes home $5000 grand in CASH!

Statement:

There has been a lot of drama on who has the fastest 2010 Camaro! This is your chance to proof the BS you post and come away with 5K. Did you hear that 5K in cash to the winner.

This event is taking a lot of work, but HPD wants bring you this event very much. We are taking all the measures to have a well prepped track and sound race structure. We know we can not make everyone happy, but there is 5K on the line.

The main Thread will be posted on the HPD Forum. Registration will also be done through the HPD Forum.

Will be posted here on LS1-Tech of course.

This is simply base info at this time. Once 100% confirmation on the track the event will be posted in full.

Committed Racers so for:

- Latemodel Racecraft
- OrangeChevyII - LG Motorsports
- Advanced Racing Dynamics
- Fastlane Motorsports
- Who wants $5K?

Please PM me if anyone had any questions.

Troy Dixon - HPD Staff.

Last edited by xtc4us; 12-11-2009 at 11:01 AM.
Old 12-11-2009, 11:03 AM
8 Second Club

Damn I knew I should've bought one of those Body in White '10 Camaros and been the ringer!

What do you mean 7XX" motor with 2x 91.5MM Billet turbos isn't considered a daily driven motor!