pacman vs gayweather cancelled

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 03:55 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The Biggest Fight In Boxing History Won't Happen Because Of Floyd Mayweather Jr & Manny Pacquiao's Egos
Old 01-11-2010, 04:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SleeperZzZ28
Why would I follow bike racing? that **** is gay so why don't you just tell me.
I follow it because the Tour de France is one of the hardest events to complete in the whole world.

Bike riders and sprinters are the best with drugs in the whole world.
Old 01-11-2010, 04:54 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

I play real sports...not trying to be the best at exercising.
-Kenny Powers on triathletes

Old 01-11-2010, 04:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Omega Doom
wow what other fighting sport has each fighter making millions per fight? please please don't say MMA................................ so speak up i'll wait.............................................. ...................................
I'm not talking about money. if they are still making money, great. boxing is a shell of what It used to be, and generally seems to be losing popularity every year. you only have a handful of good fighters now at any given time, that fight nothing but bums. so yes, I still say boxing is dead/dying. MMA is much more interesting, and gaining worldwide popularity like crazy. and as long as it doesn't follow the same path boxing has been on for the last couple of decades, it will easily eclipse boxing in revenue, if it isn't already.
Old 01-12-2010, 10:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by luvmeZ28
I'm not talking about money. if they are still making money, great. boxing is a shell of what It used to be, and generally seems to be losing popularity every year. you only have a handful of good fighters now at any given time, that fight nothing but bums. so yes, I still say boxing is dead/dying. MMA is much more interesting, and gaining worldwide popularity like crazy. and as long as it doesn't follow the same path boxing has been on for the last couple of decades, it will easily eclipse boxing in revenue, if it isn't already.
I agree with everything except the revenue,not gonna ever happen but I think both sports will eventually fizzle out!
Old 01-12-2010, 10:51 AM
TECH Resident

The highest payed UFC fighter is 500,000 per fight i believe.Fedor Has ben payed more than that though.your top boxers make millions per fight.Despite the fact that the UFC has out sold Paper view events by a land slide.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
if clottey beats manny.. even though i doubt that will happen.. imagine what a dumb *** mayweather will look?

manny being filipino/asian just eats alot of rice / lumpia's for his diet..LOL! what the do asians know about steroids, he is the only filipino/asian athlete that exists. hes probably just taking cell tech/nitro tech..LMAO!!!

so i guess tiger woods, usain bolt, peyton manning are all on HGH/ Perfomance enhancing drugs since they are the best at what they do!! why not test them!! people fail to realize that there are some people that are probably dedicated and work hard at becoming the best.
NFL is tested, 7 to 10 players per week, randomly during the season. They also not only test for PED's they also test testosterone levels. They are also now testing for EPO's which boost your blood cell counts which is rarely used by Athletes with the exeption of long distance runners and cyclists.

HGH is hard to test for b/c it exits the system quickly. Only true way is Blood test. Through **** tests HGH can be untracable after 1-2 days.

So don't act like the NFL gets off so easy.

As for Cell tech and nitro tech (muscletech is overpriced crap), performance enhancing drugs can be found any where in the world. You think they can get supplements but can't find steriods, not hardly.
Old 01-12-2010, 07:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by redz_02
NFL is tested, 7 to 10 players per week, randomly during the season. They also not only test for PED's they also test testosterone levels. They are also now testing for EPO's which boost your blood cell counts which is rarely used by Athletes with the exeption of long distance runners and cyclists.

HGH is hard to test for b/c it exits the system quickly. Only true way is Blood test. Through **** tests HGH can be untracable after 1-2 days.

So don't act like the NFL gets off so easy.

As for Cell tech and nitro tech (muscletech is overpriced crap), performance enhancing drugs can be found any where in the world. You think they can get supplements but can't find steriods, not hardly.

bro, i was being sarcastic.. but either way, just ask yourself, why out of all the fights floyd has in his career why is manny the only one hes asked to do this for? its simply because manny might give floyd his first ever career loss. i applaud manny for not falling into any of these games that floyd wants to play, because if floyd truly wanted to fight, **** these tests and lets go fight! if manny hasnt tested postive, or a witness hasnt spoken up and said " yeah manny has done it" then dont be running your mouth about this stupid **** that hes taking performance enhancing drugs..

like i said, maybe manny is truly a dedicated boxer that wants to be the best. he wasnt given god given talent, doesnt run his mouth, and is the only thing keeping boxing entertaining and is giving the people/fans worth the $60.00 they spend to watch him fight.
Old 01-12-2010, 09:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

bro, i was being sarcastic.. but either way, just ask yourself, why out of all the fights floyd has in his career why is manny the only one hes asked to do this for? its simply because manny might give floyd his first ever career loss. i applaud manny for not falling into any of these games that floyd wants to play, because if floyd truly wanted to fight, **** these tests and lets go fight! if manny hasnt tested postive, or a witness hasnt spoken up and said " yeah manny has done it" then dont be running your mouth about this stupid **** that hes taking performance enhancing drugs..

like i said, maybe manny is truly a dedicated boxer that wants to be the best. he wasnt given god given talent, doesnt run his mouth, and is the only thing keeping boxing entertaining and is giving the people/fans worth the $60.00 they spend to watch him fight.
sorry to disagree but manny is the one who called it off after being pissed off and insulted! now how do you think that makes manny look? a little suspiscous because he refuses to test? what kind of dumbass turns down a potential 40 million dollar payday???? let me tell you who............... manny pacquiao
Old 01-12-2010, 10:25 PM
Teching In

sorry to disagree but manny is the one who called it off after being pissed off and insulted! now how do you think that makes manny look? a little suspiscous because he refuses to test? what kind of dumbass turns down a potential 40 million dollar payday???? let me tell you who............... manny pacquiao
Manny followed all the rules in professional boxing not Gayweathers rules ,As of right now there is no rule in Professional boxing that every Professional boxer is required to take blood test within 48 hr before the fight ,Gayweather camp just can't dictate anyone of what to do.
Gayweather is just a contender not a Commissioner.

Last edited by ws6toto; 01-12-2010 at 10:37 PM.
Old 01-12-2010, 11:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ws6toto
Manny followed all the rules in professional boxing not Gayweathers rules ,As of right now there is no rule in Professional boxing that every Professional boxer is required to take blood test within 48 hr before the fight ,Gayweather camp just can't dictate anyone of what to do.
Gayweather is just a contender not a Commissioner.
nobody said anything about within 48 hours of the fight.

the Pacman fans have more excuses than Pacman himself.

Manny was shitting himself having to fight Floyd. Of course he wanted out of the fight.
Old 01-12-2010, 11:34 PM
Teching In

[QUOTE=2 SLOW;12741629]nobody said anything about within 48 hours of the fight.

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

They should test to see if Gayweather still has ***** left.

Last edited by ws6toto; 01-13-2010 at 12:32 AM.
Old 01-13-2010, 12:40 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW

the Pacman fans have more excuses than Pacman himself.

Manny was shitting himself having to fight Floyd. Of course he wanted out of the fight.
manny fans have excuses..LMAO!! bro, manny wasnt the one asking for these dumb *** tests floyd is.

manny just got done fighting arguably the best welterweight in that class.. 2 weeks later already accepted to fight floyd.. i like how floyd tried to hurry and push this fight to 1) give manny no recovery 2) think that manny wont sign because its too soon and if he didnt, would prove hes scared.. well, manny signed..then you go floyd running around with this stupid olympic testing..then manny sued his *** now floyd is saying they dont necessarily have to use olympic style testing..LMAO..

i bet you wants to dictate manny's training and diet..lol.. i dont blame manny at all. i wouldnt fall for any of this **** that floyd is trying to pull anyways. i bet floyd probably will pay somebody to say manny came up positive with something.. you never know.

floyd kinda reminds of the dallas coaches from friday night lights..asking for all these requests to try and get things favored to him... play in a central area, have X amount of black ref's and people, and blah blah blah..lol..

manny already compromised on taking unlimited blood tests, just not at certain times. why cant floyd compromise with that? if he could clearly beat manny, then why even ask for these tests.

Last edited by TXZ28LS1; 01-13-2010 at 03:03 AM.
Old 01-13-2010, 12:49 AM
TECH Senior Member

so if you got straight A+ in college from hard work, wrote your own papers..then now your successful business owner and somebody says, you cheated everytime in class, and discredit all your work..you telling me that's not insulting?

tell me when have you ever heard of manny complaining about a possible fight due to money? i highly doubt manny cares about being rich. i think he cares about trying to be the best boxer period.

Last edited by TXZ28LS1; 01-13-2010 at 02:58 AM.
Old 01-13-2010, 01:15 AM
Teching In

[/IMG]

KFC=Kentucky Floyd Chicken
Old 01-13-2010, 03:05 AM
TECH Senior Member

maybe we should test anderson silva, and GSP since they are great at what they do..
Old 01-13-2010, 08:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

so if you got straight A+ in college from hard work, wrote your own papers..then now your successful business owner and somebody says, you cheated everytime in class, and discredit all your work..you telling me that's not insulting?

tell me when have you ever heard of manny complaining about a possible fight due to money? i highly doubt manny cares about being rich. i think he cares about trying to be the best boxer period.
uhh........... this is Boxing not college? and it's all about the money otherwise they wouldn't even consider fighting, thats why it's known as "prizefighting" you "casual" boxing fans or in most cases in the US *bandwaggon/nutswinging" type boxing fans only know about the top promoted fighters or at least the ones you see on HBO or Showtime and you listen to what those announcers tell you and then take it for law!

remember I don't like mayweather at all and hope one of these **** nuts up after Mosley whoops Berto and takes the asswhoopin the Sugar man will dish out to them!
Old 01-13-2010, 08:20 AM
Staging Lane

Damn it all i have to say.
Old 01-13-2010, 08:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

manny fans have excuses..LMAO!! bro, manny wasnt the one asking for these dumb *** tests floyd is.

manny just got done fighting arguably the best welterweight in that class.. 2 weeks later already accepted to fight floyd.. i like how floyd tried to hurry and push this fight to 1) give manny no recovery 2) think that manny wont sign because its too soon and if he didnt, would prove hes scared.. well, manny signed..then you go floyd running around with this stupid olympic testing..then manny sued his *** now floyd is saying they dont necessarily have to use olympic style testing..LMAO..

i bet you wants to dictate manny's training and diet..lol.. i dont blame manny at all. i wouldnt fall for any of this **** that floyd is trying to pull anyways. i bet floyd probably will pay somebody to say manny came up positive with something.. you never know.

floyd kinda reminds of the dallas coaches from friday night lights..asking for all these requests to try and get things favored to him... play in a central area, have X amount of black ref's and people, and blah blah blah..lol..

manny already compromised on taking unlimited blood tests, just not at certain times. why cant floyd compromise with that? if he could clearly beat manny, then why even ask for these tests.

please stop posting
Old 01-13-2010, 08:59 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

They should test to see if Gayweather still has ***** left.
Mayweather has been asking for 14 days out from the fight and Manny is refusing.

Look how old that article is.

No wonder Pacman fans come off looking insecure.

The funny this is. If Manny demanded these test and Floyd said noway, every single Pacman fan would say Floyd is a ***** and is cheating.