worst first day of college ever!

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2010, 09:57 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Donohue96M6Z28
Ummm... well for the last 4 months, my piece of **** has been sitting in my driveway, driven 100 miles tops, with donuts for wheels.

So I guess pretty much anytime someone comes over, its embarrasing.

lol dont feel bad, i have been carless for around the same amount of time. my dad has all these vehicles but doesnt like for them to get driven, i sold my camaro to find a deal on a vette, my silverado is in peices waiting for the 370 and turbo kit to go on at my dads shop. finally i got my yesterday so it feels great to be up and running and not haft to ask your girlfriend for a dam ride everywere!
Old 01-20-2010, 10:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

My first car was a 2002 Trans am,
im currently 17...

Lucky?
lol
Old 01-20-2010, 10:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Ws6kid.
My first car was a 2002 Trans am,
im currently 17...

Lucky?
lol
Yea, when I was your age I was pimping an 88 VW Golf 4 door.

As for embarrasing college moments, a kid last year was riding his bike through campus on the first day and ended up riding off a flight of stairs and went face first into the concrete. He tried to bounce back up and yelled out "I'm ok!" but every person in the heart of campus was too busy laughing their asses off to care.
Old 01-20-2010, 10:53 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by slowlsx
not a good way to start off my first semester....
anybody else have any embaressing moments with there car?
Looks like you were at a disadvantage before college even started.

Let's hope what you learn sticks a little better than Junior High English did.
Old 01-20-2010, 11:14 PM
TECH Addict

i was not aware that this was an English forum. if it was i would have made sure to run my post's through a spelling program so dumb ***** like you do not coming crashing any of my threads. 23# posts and you are the first dumb *** to post something stupid that has nothing to do with my OP? why don't you go work on your piece of **** or do something that does not involve ******* peoples threads up because as far as i am concerned, nobody in this forum likes people like you. The type of person that goes into a thread and finds a reason to talk ****,if you dont have anything to post that pertains to my thread.. then stay off it. Thanks

anybody else have any good story's that involve cars and college/school??
Old 01-20-2010, 11:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

anybody else have any good story's that involve cars and college/school??
today was my first microbiology lab. turns out im the only guy. turns out Im very lucky.
best news I have gotten all week
Old 01-20-2010, 11:34 PM
Launching!

Seriously....
Old 01-21-2010, 12:10 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TechCam97
You know what my worst first day of school was? Coming home to read how some other college kid is driving a Z06 to school.....
haha

+1
Old 01-21-2010, 07:39 AM
Staging Lane

if you dont have anything to post that pertains to my thread.. then stay off it. Thanks
I thought your comprehension of basic English had everything to do with the fact that you're talking about going to college... excuse me!

Now if this thread was about something meatheads with no college education do, then yea... let the English slide.
Old 01-21-2010, 01:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
Car-wise, my worst day of college was every single day I went to college. I drove a 10-year old shitbox Nissan Pulsar during college, so your open exhaust Corvette story pales in comparison.
Found your picture
Old 01-21-2010, 01:29 PM
On The Tree

z06? You kidding me? I drive a 97 landcruiser. I can't even touch my trans am right now because its 600 miles away. Plus the combined value of my cars is less than your z06 so I consider you extremely lucky.
Old 01-21-2010, 03:47 PM
On The Tree

After I had my Supercharger put on and the new motor put in, I decided to take the Vette to the track. Made a couple passes with no problem. Next pass I hit second and thought I was driving a damn Nascar, the driver side part of the x-pipe came off from the part going over the axle(Corsa Sports). G-Force put the car up on a trailer and fixed it. Made a couple more passes with no issues.

On the way home, I got in a race with a Viper and a Corvette on the Beltway. We hit it and we were going over a little over pass and the car got loud as hell again. I started to slow down and I heard the exhaust scraping the ground and when I got to the other side of the overpass, the pipe going over the axle cought the lip of the concrete and the whole backend of the car went up in the air(a few inches). The pipe looked like a closed pair of scissors. Had to have Mikey order me a new pipe from Corsa and never had a problem since!!

It was truly embarrassing

John
Old 01-21-2010, 09:06 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by regorih383
Found your picture
dont you go to san jac? ive seen a car like the one in your sig at san jac. i have seen it a few times, i was driving a black camaro ss for a while around there maybe you have seen it.
Old 01-21-2010, 09:16 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
Car-wise, my worst day of college was every single day I went to college. I drove a 10-year old shitbox Nissan Pulsar during college, so your open exhaust Corvette story pales in comparison.
85 dodge daytona (tri color) Top that!
Old 01-22-2010, 11:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

subtle bragging, thread is worthless
Old 01-22-2010, 01:23 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by dubrado
subtle bragging, thread is worthless
huh? are you referring to me bragging about my car, if so your an idiot. in my original post i never mentioned my age,nor did i mention this was my second semester of college,only reason i stated all the vehicles i have had was because someone made a statement about me having a z06 while in college. i have nothing to brag about, i am just a normal forum junky that wanted to share a bad experience that i had on my second day of having my first c5. i was not crying or bitching about what happened it was just a bad experience and embaressing to have your girlfriends mother laughing at you because your muffler fell off and i had just got the car, but its seems like no one can share a simple experience on here because all the hater's come out and start talking **** for no reason.
Old 01-22-2010, 02:06 PM
Staging Lane

yeah, got the dreaded steering column lock in my car. Had the recall done so it was just cutting the fuel. Hook it up to my buddies truck to tow it home and he towed me into a curb, scraped the **** out of the lower side valence. Get home to find out a connection was loose, found it almost immediately, coulda fixed it right there in the parking lot where i got towed from BAH!!
Old 01-24-2010, 12:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I fell asleep and farted in class, had a good friend is class so he returned fire, we all laughed.

Worse day of college involving the car, is it gettin hit repeatedly by dumbasses, everytime i get hits its in a damn parking lot. Which seems strange to me cause usually people are going the slowest in a parking lot.

Thats why I rhino lined the DD. Some doordings that or scrapes up on it, its gonna mess their **** up
Old 01-24-2010, 03:50 AM
TECH Addict

for me it would have to be the day i drove my 79 z28 to high school. was leaving the parking lot. as i drove the main road going 20 i laid into it , the converter flashed to 3700 rpm and i lit up the tires and while doing so the car died. had to push it down the road while everyone pointed and laughed . had to walk home once i got it out the way. turns out it was some trash in the tank that clogged the fuel line.
Old 01-24-2010, 09:49 PM
Teching In

I wish i was young and drove a z06 to school

Now josh watch your grammer mister!