Old 02-02-2010, 08:35 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol wut
Old 02-02-2010, 08:52 PM
8 Sec Tuner

Originally Posted by THE_302_KID
nastyc5 called me out on a wednesday night while i was at home watching tv. we did a 20 roll and a dig spray on spray tore dat ace up lol . had lots of spectators too. an on video. what it feel like to get beat by a kid 3 times in your life time with three diff cars ? maybe u should buy dannys ls3 vette to beat me lmao. yea i know ur gonna wanna run again , trust me my car comes out like a ****** on crack !

Id delete that post not very cool at all.

This is not a street racing thread.
Old 02-02-2010, 09:11 PM
TT-TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

nastyc5 called me out on a wednesday night while i was at home watching tv. we did a 20 roll and a dig spray on spray tore dat ace up lol . had lots of spectators too. an on video. what it feel like to get beat by a kid 3 times in your life time with three diff cars ? maybe u should buy dannys ls3 vette to beat me lmao. yea i know ur gonna wanna run again , trust me my car comes out like a ****** on crack !
Try a little more education. And this thread wasn't about about your car or Mike's go start your own! Good results G-Force.
Old 02-02-2010, 09:14 PM
Destroyer of Exotics

wtf is going on in here
Old 02-02-2010, 11:04 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Mike TexaSS
Id delete that post not very cool at all.

This is not a street racing thread.
Sorry Mike, not trying to **** you alls thread up.

Originally Posted by Inspector12
Try a little more education. And this thread wasn't about about your car or Mike's go start your own! Good results G-Force.
Jeff, the 302 kid is the little bitch that pulled the b.s. with Landers in his wife's Caddy. He talks a big game, but won't run his dick sucker to your face.
Old 02-03-2010, 08:11 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by INVISIBLEZ

Jeff, the 302 kid is the little bitch that pulled the b.s. with Landers in his wife's Caddy. He talks a big game, but won't run his dick sucker to your face.
Old 02-03-2010, 08:40 AM
TECH Resident

got damn everything was all good till the crack joke came into play. lol lock time
Old 02-03-2010, 09:16 AM
TT-TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by INVISIBLEZ

Oh Mr. No show when I took the black car down there with tires on it. I remember. Well Mikey at least it is keeping your thread at the top so more people can see the results from your 416CI C6. That is pretty good power for the setup though I just really looked at the dyno sheets.
Old 02-03-2010, 10:13 AM
Teching In

From what i seen u and mike ran a few times and you didnt win every time so you can watch your mouth on that one. I promise Mike wont need dannys car to beat you, and as for you calling your self a kid? maybe a four or 5 years ago but now? Lmao come on bro you are 20 or 21

Sorry Mike,
Nice numbers on the Ls3 and congrats Danny im sure the car will roll out bro.
Old 02-03-2010, 10:31 AM
Destroyer of Exotics

racecarz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-03-2010, 06:34 PM

you know what jeff , you never talked to me in person so dont go off acting like u were gonne run me. i was only a phone call away. mike ill see you when i see you. robert everyone calls me the kid cause i still look an act like one. oh an i never lossed to mike. claim what you want you and tons of spectators know i won every time. just to make things interesting how would you jeff like to set up a run when i finish this project i got going on ? on the street you name it dig or roll ? im not sure roughly when im going to be done though.
Old 02-03-2010, 07:28 PM
10 Second Club

you know what jeff , you never talked to me in person so dont go off acting like u were gonne run me. i was only a phone call away. mike ill see you when i see you. robert everyone calls me the kid cause i still look an act like one. oh an i never lossed to mike. claim what you want you and tons of spectators know i won every time. just to make things interesting how would you jeff like to set up a run when i finish this project i got going on ? on the street you name it dig or roll ? im not sure roughly when im going to be done though.
David, I did beat you, of course you claimed you did not hear the honks, 2nd race even, 3rd race as soon as I got to your fender from a dig you let out. Your grammer is that of a 5th grader, and you act 10. Funny thing is you get on here and act like a big bad man, but in reality you are a clown. The race with Jeff you did not show for was the 1500.00 dollars you said you would beat any LS1 from a dig. We waited in Lamarque for you for 2 hours. Rob called you and you claimed you had to leave to go out of town. You tried the bullshit with John Landers hiding the bottle under towels, just to beat his wife's CTSV. I sent you a PM trying to keep from clowning you in public, but your bitch *** is too stupid to shut up while you're ahead.
Old 02-03-2010, 07:36 PM
8 Second Club

Hmmm... Roll racing... I may have to get in on this... The **** Helmet is rolling out pretty good even on pump gas... Think about it on 28psi sustained... The 868rwhp was only on 26psi sustained after quiet a few runs in a hot dyno room....

On topic: Mike those are some awesome numbers! You guys always turn out bad *** cars, and it's really good people know that what you all at the shop turn out is bad ***!
Old 02-03-2010, 08:49 PM
8 Second Club

awsome numbers guys..

Flaco
Old 02-03-2010, 08:49 PM
TT-TECH Veteran

Yeah OK! You just let me know when your ready as my car on its worst day would have beaten anything you've had out so far lol! Back up top for G-force lol!
Old 02-03-2010, 08:53 PM
Destroyer of Exotics

can we get some more back story on wtf is going on LOL

free bump great numbers guys, rode/ heard the car sounds great and has the power to back up all the noise it makes
Old 02-03-2010, 09:17 PM

Default mike is a damb liar

Mike, you never saw a race with me except the ones with tail lights up in front of you. with jeff , at that time i didnt have 1,500 dollars , nor did anyone call me an i tell them i was going out of town. Rob knew where i used to live. Jeff i meet you one time but you didnt talk **** like this to me in ur face hmmm..... anyways i got a car putting down a good amount more than 900 to the ground. just tunning the suspension every weekend.
Old 02-03-2010, 10:00 PM
TT-TECH Veteran

Mike, you never saw a race with me except the ones with tail lights up in front of you. with jeff , at that time i didnt have 1,500 dollars , nor did anyone call me an i tell them i was going out of town. Rob knew where i used to live. Jeff i meet you one time but you didnt talk **** like this to me in ur face hmmm..... anyways i got a car putting down a good amount more than 900 to the ground. just tunning the suspension every weekend.
Never met you that I know of. But who knows I have met A LOT of people. And I haven't talked **** to you yet so don't confuse that with being scheptical of you haveing anything more than the average street car. If you need to say one more word to me or Mike PM him or me! I feel like we have hijacked G-forces thread to the point that I am truely upset to have done so.
Old 02-03-2010, 10:02 PM
10 Second Club

The Kid, post the vid you have my little bitch, where is it? That's right, you will not, b/c it will show the truth. How about this Saturday night for 2k from a dig with either of you, or your daddies cars? I figure you are such a badass and you have beat me, it should be an easy race for you right? Don't go cry to your other daddy Daryl.
Old 02-03-2010, 10:12 PM

dayuuum! nice thread guys... just want to thank mike n the guys at g-force im very happy with the results!

Quick Reply: G-FORCE 2009 C6 w 416cid LS3! Dyno Results