Neighbors Hate My LS Cars = Assault Charges

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2010, 11:12 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BadCompany VP WS6
She always has these kind of problems and they always sound one sided.

I'm with the 'dirtbag who punched your husband'
That's too bad I would have paid you to come out and make some noise in front of his house...
Old 03-12-2010, 11:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

damn. I can't wait till my car is loud enough for this to happen to me!! =]
Old 03-12-2010, 11:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by fasttagurl
Whatever, I know the guy was not provoked. If you went and saw this guy you would see he's a dirtbag old war veteran with a hobbit leg who's just being a jerk. My husband told the guy to back away from him, that was all that was said. He would say the cars are loud, just like he told the cops. End of story.
Now, now...let's not throw stones here!
I've seen you and your husband out at at K-dale and both of you look and act like pure white trash to me!

P.S. - More praise to the Veteran who probably lost his leg so you could live here in this country!

Learn to respect your neighbors, or otherwise move elsewhere.

Last edited by Black2001z06; 03-12-2010 at 11:24 AM.
Old 03-12-2010, 11:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Black2001z06
I've seen you and your husband out at at K-dale and both of you look and act like pure white trash to me!

P.S. - More praise to the Veteran who probably lost his leg so you could live here in this country!

Someone finally said it.
Old 03-12-2010, 11:32 AM
On The Tree

:popcorn:
Old 03-12-2010, 11:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Damn ! this thread is turning around......
Old 03-12-2010, 11:33 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Black2001z06

I figured I'd have to deal with some losers getting back on my "hater" bandwagon. Looks to me like you are judgemental to even know anything about us when you've never even spoken to us before. Another internet crap talker, doesn't bother me. Some of you just flat out have a problem with the fact that I built a car that's faster than yours (oh ****, a girl is faster than me?????), and it's funny if u saw me at K'Dale why didnt you line it up!
Old 03-12-2010, 11:35 AM
10 Second Club

This is a thread about neighbors hating OUR CARS! Something that we all HAVE IN COMMON - Our love for our cars. I find it amazing that some of you bash the hell out of me for no reason and even call me trash, but yet you have NEVER shown up to race in 5 years cause your weewee might lose! It's all in good fun, right? You are like a bunch of high school girls, talk smack, talk trash but hardly ever settle it! Truly amazing. This site needs better moderators...

Last edited by fasttagurl; 03-12-2010 at 11:39 AM. Reason: plain english for small people
Old 03-12-2010, 11:43 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I figured I'd have to deal with some losers getting back on my "hater" bandwagon. Looks to me like you are judgemental to even know anything about us when you've never even spoken to us before. Another internet crap talker, doesn't bother me. Some of you just flat out have a problem with the fact that I built a car that's faster than yours (oh ****, a girl is faster than me?????), and it's funny if u saw me at K'Dale why didnt you line it up!
What's funny is his car is a motor car (has nitrous but hasn't used it) And runs faster than yours with FULL INTERIOR and all the luxuries.

My car is faster than yours. Always has been and always will be and has all the same luxuries i mentioned above (leather seats, AC, power steering, radio) . No I will not take mods off my car to pity race you just so you can feel good about yourself.

So please, take a step off this almighty thrown you think you're sitting on because i'm sorry but your **** stinks, and bad.

If you wanna get your money taken, I'll be glad to line up next to you. Until then, stfu about your slow race car.
Old 03-12-2010, 11:50 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by BadCompany VP WS6
What's funny is his car is a motor car (has nitrous but hasn't used it) And runs faster than yours with FULL INTERIOR and all the luxuries.

My car is faster than yours. Always has been and always will be and has all the same luxuries i mentioned above (leather seats, AC, power steering, radio) . No I will not take mods off my car to pity race you just so you can feel good about yourself.

So please, take a step off this almighty thrown you think you're sitting on because i'm sorry but your **** stinks, and bad.

If you wanna get your money taken, I'll be glad to line up next to you. Until then, stfu about your slow race car.
Not talking to you anymore - you are not intelligent. Hope u enjoy your career on the internet. Loser.
Old 03-12-2010, 11:53 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Not talking to you anymore - you are not intelligent. Hope u enjoy your career on the internet. Loser.
You mad?
Old 03-12-2010, 11:53 AM
TECH Addict

Your a tool and your **** ain't fast. Go back to your dollies now.
Old 03-12-2010, 11:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

lol!
Old 03-12-2010, 11:58 AM
Formerly 4mulaJoe

Old 03-12-2010, 12:00 PM
Teching In

man ur husbans has a lot of self control, i wouldve just unloaded on that damn fool. i say the hell with ur neighbors those are respectable times in which u workon ur cars.
Old 03-12-2010, 12:06 PM
Launching!

lol i love my neighbors. one is an older man, loves the car. other side is a guy with harleys, so is his neighbor and across the street from him is a old hot rod show car. but.. im in the country. neighbors are still close but they live out here for the same reason i do. nobody complains! lmao every once in a while you will see a dirt track car cruisin down the road bein tuned up for the weekend
heck, i drove my unkles late model nascar to a friends house a mile down the road. he lives in a trailer park. they dont give a crap either.
Old 03-12-2010, 12:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by GTO JIMMY
Run him over with your car. Problem solved.
I like your idea
Old 03-12-2010, 12:15 PM
9 Second Club

Damn, this thread did a complete 180 in no time...

It sounds like your neighbor was looking for something to bitch about, but you may have also been extremely loud without realizing it. I live in an apartment complex, and my car is pretty damn loud. I try to respect my neighbors as much as possible by closing my cutout when i have to leave really early or really late so that it doesn't bother them. I also try to coast in neutral when possible until I get to the front gate.

I'm sure there ARE two sides to this story, but as of now, I only know your side, so all I have to say is that getting a bunch of people together and revving the hell out of your engines will only make things worse and could possibly get you into trouble with the law.

I respect your husband for showing self control, and not punching that guy back, but if the guy is as you described, your husband probably would have gotten into trouble for hitting an old cripple veteran.
Old 03-12-2010, 12:19 PM
Destroyer of Exotics

Old 03-12-2010, 12:25 PM
On The Tree

just depends on where you live i guess. ive never had complaints about my car being loud in my neighborhood. in fact, ive only gotten compliments. then when i go to my best friends house, who lives in a fancy gated community with a HOA, the neighbors bitch nonstop. whats funny is another friend of mine lives in a nice neighborhood as well, and his neighbors call the cops about his dog barking at a squirrell in the backyard. ive seen the dog many times and ive heard it bark maybe twice in the 6+ years ive known the guy. whats retarded is the cops actually take the neighbors side!