Neighbors Hate My LS Cars = Assault Charges

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2010, 12:26 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by badinfluencelsx
lol i love my neighbors. one is an older man, loves the car. other side is a guy with harleys, so is his neighbor and across the street from him is a old hot rod show car. but.. im in the country. neighbors are still close but they live out here for the same reason i do. nobody complains! lmao every once in a while you will see a dirt track car cruisin down the road bein tuned up for the weekend
heck, i drove my unkles late model nascar to a friends house a mile down the road. he lives in a trailer park. they dont give a crap either.
This is why I am thinking about 1+ acre of land/house at least. It's weird because at first everyone knew about the loud car and never complained. Then all of a sudden it's an issue for them? When they have loud parties we never called the cops on them! I think the truth is they are jealous of what we have, maybe he's not happy with his own life so he makes trouble for others. When we took the golf cart out for a spin late at night he didn't like seeing that either. He also said our generator was too loud - cmon man!
Old 03-12-2010, 12:28 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

fasttagurl...............I've read your comments and have read this thread from top to bottom.

On one of your post you mentioned 'haters'. My reply was to a desire to hear both sides of your story. I am not one of your 'haters'. I can't ever remember reading any of your posts, so in this context, you aren't important enough to add to my hater list, if I should ever create one.

I stand by my primary post in this thread in the context of wanting to hear the other side of the story. The more you post, the more my desire to hear the other sides increases.

Lastly your comments about being faster than the other guy........etc., comes off as sophomoric and desperate. There is always somebody faster!
Old 03-12-2010, 12:32 PM
12 Second Club

Self control or fear?

Is this your neighbor because I wouldn't **** with him either.

Old 03-12-2010, 12:40 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Sluggish
Self control or fear?

No, it's not. Clint still lives in California.

Rumor on the street is that Epic Beard Man just moved to the Arlington area and hates loud cars. Perhaps fasttagurl should put 911 on the speed dial as we know Epic Beard Man don't take any ****, and this should get the 'amblance' there faster.
Old 03-12-2010, 12:45 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by old_goat
Lastly your comments about being faster than the other guy........etc., comes off as sophomoric and desperate. There is always somebody faster!
She's been called out at the track for a bet and declined, she's full of **** and herself and still not fast.

Last edited by Elite_Hot_Rod; 03-12-2010 at 01:00 PM.
Old 03-12-2010, 12:47 PM
TECH Apprentice

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by Trans Am Jam
damn. I can't wait till my car is loud enough for this to happen to me!! =]

Originally Posted by sway99bird
Damn ! this thread is turning around......
Old 03-12-2010, 12:47 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by old_goat
No, it's not. Clint still lives in California.

Rumor on the street is that Epic Beard Man just moved to the Arlington area and hates loud cars. Perhaps fasttagurl should put 911 on the speed dial as we know Epic Beard Man don't take any ****, and this should get the 'amblance' there faster.
dont you mean ambalamp. lololol
Old 03-12-2010, 12:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

This is going to get pretty fast, my neighbors are pretty cool about my car. Although im sure its not as loud some of yours. I also try to be considerate and close the cut out when coming home late of leaving early.
Old 03-12-2010, 12:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 212 Likes on 174 Posts

While I agree that the story seems extremely one sided, you cant pick your neighbors. I have a 1 year old boxer mix that when a stray cat or squirrel runs across the fence, she barks (sorry, shes a dog). And if its nice outside then she sleeps outside, so sometimes she barks at night. Ive gotten the cops called on us, notes left on our door, our windows banged on in the middle of the night, and all kinds of childish bullshit. However, they see no problem with their 3 am drunk parties in the hot tube in their backyard on a tuesday evening. Bottom line, people are morons.
Old 03-12-2010, 12:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by strokerblackhawk
dont you mean ambalamp. lololol
LMAO good one.
Old 03-12-2010, 12:51 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by fasttagurl
Whatever, I know the guy was not provoked. If you went and saw this guy you would see he's a dirtbag old war veteran with a hobbit leg who's just being a jerk. My husband told the guy to back away from him, that was all that was said. He would say the cars are loud, just like he told the cops. End of story.
And I quote: He's a dirtbag old war veteran with a hobbit leg....

WOW. Your parents didn't raise you right. First off, you should listen to that "old dirt bag" one day, he could teach you a thing or two. Or explain to you why your allowed to enjoy the freedom of being able to have a place to live or drive what you want. Learn to respect your elders ESPECIALLY a veteran and you could have figured this "problem" out all on your own.

Old 03-12-2010, 12:52 PM
On The Tree

First of all I have a loud car which I start up every once in a while in the afternoon and not at night. I haven't heard any compaints to me personally but I had my car on jackstands for like 2 weeks bc I was out if town and the neighbors complained o my mom about it. So I put my wheels back on just to be nice. I have a sheriff that lives three houses down from me and he gas no problem with me starting my car up. Personally I could give a **** about what other people say about my car. Secondly, I would have knocked that old guy out if he put his hands on me. I don't care how old he is it's self defense.
Old 03-12-2010, 12:53 PM
Teching In

Whatever, I know the guy was not provoked. If you went and saw this guy you would see he's a dirtbag old war veteran with a hobbit leg who's just being a jerk. My husband told the guy to back away from him, that was all that was said. He would say the cars are loud, just like he told the cops. End of story.
Being a veteran myself, I take offense to this comment. I would suggest clicking on "edit" and removing it. Being old, a veteran, and having an amputation has nothing to do with why he doesnt like the noise
Old 03-12-2010, 12:54 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by HOTRODKEV
And I quote: He's a dirtbag old war veteran with a hobbit leg....

WOW. Your parents didn't raise you right. First off, you should listen to that "old dirt bag" one day, he could teach you a thing or two. Or explain to you why your allowed to enjoy the freedom of being able to have a place to live or drive what you want. Learn to respect your elders ESPECIALLY a veteran and you could have figured this "problem" out all on your own.

What's actually funny is she told me that I didn't respect her so I told her that respect isn't given it's earned, pot meet kettle. BTW, fast t/a gurl I'm an old vet too, respect that.
Old 03-12-2010, 12:59 PM
9 Second Club

Ive went through a 5 year herassement program from a couple of my neighboors over the same issues.

Never came over to ask anything, never even spoke to me, just called the HOA or the cops repeatedly, DAILY. If I even started my car it was a complaint.

it got so bad the police dept told him if he called them again they would press charges against him LOL... so he laid off the 911 and continued with the HOA complaints.

It never ended, I just ended up getting a shop to keep my cars at and work out of, cheaper than moving and I have more space and serenity.
Old 03-12-2010, 01:01 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Sluggish
Self control or fear?

I LOVE that movie!
Old 03-12-2010, 01:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Quick
Being a veteran myself, I take offense to this comment. I would suggest clicking on "edit" and removing it. Being old, a veteran, and having an amputation has nothing to do with why he doesnt like the noise
The previous comment with Black2001z06 calling her trash is exactly for this reason. That kinda trash doesn't belong in our country, period.

I spoke with a buddy of mine in Iraq today and I asked if he was safe. He said "as safe as I can be, not much scares you after being shot at and hearing bullets zing past your head"

If it wasn't for people like my friend and veteran's like her neighbor and yourself. Her immigrant *** wouldn't be here. And I say that with the most respect possible.
Old 03-12-2010, 01:10 PM
10 Second Club

To clear up any confusion: I have no problem with anyone that fights to protect our country I just have a problem with him, as was the statement was directed towards him. Don't take it personal if you have served, etc. I have the utmost respect for you and what you did or still do. This guy did not give me my freedom to live here, etc. Someone else did. He's very unhappy with his life, and just looking to start trouble. He will get what he deserves when we testify in court. And I don't care to respect my neighbors anymore, if they don't like it they can move. Eventually the cops will get tired of their "prank" calls.
Old 03-12-2010, 01:10 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I LOVE that movie!
u love a movie bout a dirtbag old war veteran?
Old 03-12-2010, 01:11 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by SexyTransAm
u love a movie bout a dirtbag old war veteran?
Clint Eastwood is no dirtbag.