Old 03-12-2010, 01:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1sickz28
X2 lol
Old 03-12-2010, 01:23 PM
Banned

wow thats some bullshit im not far from u i wouldnt mind comin over there and showing ur neighbors wats up. but on a serious note that is bs about punchin ur husband i would **** with them 24/7 ordering pizza chinese arab food at all hours of the night.
Old 03-12-2010, 01:23 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

Well, i am lucky, my garage is the left turn type, i have to make a left turn to get into it, making it basically BLAST my neighbors house when i tune, come/go out of the house ect. I fortunately went to school with their grand child who is a good friend, i dont tune after 9 PM and i try to be as quiet as possible. Everyone else i talk to just mention it is loud and a couple are like,"Man i love it, but when you leave for work in the morning i hear it every day at the same time and i know i have a about an hour left of sleep"

They are pretty cool about it for the most part, but one day i had a B day party at my place and a trail of LS1 powered and big block powered cars left and got on it at 11 PM and a neighbor a couple houses down drove over and flew in the driveway threatening to call the cops if it happened again since he had a newborn. I understood but they guys that left were not under my control.

No one else left like that the rest of the night, but i did understand of course.
Old 03-12-2010, 01:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

I had a letter sent to me from one of my neighbors about my loud car and it said that they were going to call the cops on me. I started leaving for work an hour later just to try to "keep the peace" cause I was leaving at 6:00 a.m. Well, the weekend after I got the letter, I walked outside and noticed egg all over my car. I don't know who it was, so I really couldn't do much about it. All I can do now is leave the car in the garage so it won't get messed with. Keep in mind, you can't always watch your car (unless you have cameras) and if someone is bold enough to walk up and push your husband, don't think they aren't bold enough to mess with your car.
Old 03-12-2010, 01:55 PM
12 Second Club

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

I live within a few miles of Twentynine Palms Marine Corps base. It's in the middle of nowhere, and we get ATVs, dirtbikes, sand rails, and military helicopter flybys at all hours of the day and night. In addition, we can hear occasional bombing/demolitions training when it goes on. Nobody around here really gives a **** about the noise because for over 80% of the daytime it's pure silence and you can only hear the sound of the wind and the animals.

One time my neighbors across the street (the distance & elevation change is so great you can't even see them) were tuning/enjoying their ATVs or dirtbikes ALL DAY and it was getting dark, and my car didn't have a Y pipe attached. Started it up, gave it a few revs to 5k, then shut it down. I didn't hear any more ATV tuning at night after that.
Old 03-12-2010, 02:06 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

My car usually makes people move, not the other way around. ROFL.
Old 03-12-2010, 02:14 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by fasttagurl
Whatever, I know the guy was not provoked. If you went and saw this guy you would see he's a dirtbag old war veteran with a hobbit leg who's just being a jerk. My husband told the guy to back away from him, that was all that was said. He would say the cars are loud, just like he told the cops. End of story.
Wow.

Originally Posted by Black2001z06
Now, now...let's not throw stones here!
I've seen you and your husband out at at K-dale and both of you look and act like pure white trash to me!

P.S. - More praise to the Veteran who probably lost his leg so you could live here in this country!

Learn to respect your neighbors, or otherwise move elsewhere.
lol.

I figured I'd have to deal with some losers getting back on my "hater" bandwagon. Looks to me like you are judgemental to even know anything about us when you've never even spoken to us before. Another internet crap talker, doesn't bother me. Some of you just flat out have a problem with the fact that I built a car that's faster than yours (oh ****, a girl is faster than me?????), and it's funny if u saw me at K'Dale why didnt you line it up!
No one cares about your car. They're just annoyed that you come off as an obnoxious piece of white trash.

Last edited by johnlv6; 03-12-2010 at 02:23 PM.
Old 03-12-2010, 02:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

wow sorry to hear about all the bs. but I wouldnt move just cause that. Screw em if they dont like there drinks shaken not stired. Time to get some sugar and marbles. HEHE.
Old 03-12-2010, 02:24 PM
Banned

Whatever, I know the guy was not provoked. If you went and saw this guy you would see he's a dirtbag old war veteran with a hobbit leg who's just being a jerk. My husband told the guy to back away from him, that was all that was said. He would say the cars are loud, just like he told the cops. End of story.
Wow. As an active duty member of the Army im gunna go ahead and take offence to this ignorant and trashy statement. And after reading thorugh more of this thread it looks like ignorant and trashy pretty much sums it up.
Old 03-12-2010, 02:29 PM
Banned

To clear up any confusion: I have no problem with anyone that fights to protect our country I just have a problem with him, as was the statement was directed towards him. Don't take it personal if you have served, etc. I have the utmost respect for you and what you did or still do. This guy did not give me my freedom to live here, etc. Someone else did. He's very unhappy with his life, and just looking to start trouble. He will get what he deserves when we testify in court. And I don't care to respect my neighbors anymore, if they don't like it they can move. Eventually the cops will get tired of their "prank" calls.
You are completely ignorant, and I hope the judge see's that when you get up there and cry in court.

Make sure to repeat some of the stuff from this thread while your on the stand please.
Old 03-12-2010, 03:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

I just told my neighbor to **** off, what I do on my property is my business. I don't have to deal with the HOA and my car being a turbo car, it's not too loud. My driveway is about 100" long and at times it looks like a launch pad at the track... LOL

I do show some respect and not start my cars up too late unless I'm getting home from the track late.
Old 03-12-2010, 03:37 PM
TECH Regular

This guy did not give me my freedom to live here, etc. Someone else did.
I guess Ill be another Vet to chime in here...

... completely insulting comments you are making here. You respect people that serve but then you have a comment like the one above, I dont understand that. Anybody that VOLUNTEERS to strap on the boots and serve is protecting your freedoms. Did he (or anyone that was/is/going to serve) give you your freedom? No. By deciding to put the uniform on they have guaranteed that you maintain those freedoms. If you are going to bash the man, thats fine but there is NO reason to bring up the fact that he is a vet to do so. It is childish and insulting to the 1% of Americans that choose to serve.
Old 03-12-2010, 03:39 PM
Texas Director

Enough of this nonsense!