RESPONSE TO sloc5ls6 EDDY WOODARD

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2010, 03:44 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lol is your mommy gunna be in court with you? HAHAHA.
Old 03-19-2010, 03:54 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 06colorado
Well if it wasnt your torque tube then you have another problem to cause a vibration. Most of the time you would only feel a vibration coming from the piolot bearing would be when the clutch is disengaged.
There is air in the line becaue the motor starts when i push the clutch pedal thats already on the ground and then when I pull my foot off the clutch the pedal is on the ground and the motor is still running. I'm starting to wonder if there is even a pilot bearing in there.
Old 03-19-2010, 04:05 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

......dam....
Old 03-19-2010, 04:41 PM
11 Second Club

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

first of all, you would be suprised how many techs that work for dealers are not gm certified. as a matter of fact, the only gm tech certification im aware of is asep, im asep certified. big deal. i doubt there are many aftermarket shops with asep trained techs and i wouldnt expect it from them. its a dealer training program. dont think asep, ase or any othee certification will mirror how well the work will be. im gm certified but not ase certified. it only really helps when looking for a job.
Old 03-19-2010, 04:58 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SLOC5LS6
I have all my receipts on 2 different completed tubes that were purchased and it's not possible to swap pieces from a 97-00 tube to a '02-'04 tube Mr. Uncertified GM mechanic. Therefore, none of my old parts from my tube were switched over to any new tubes I bought. Also you still have my original housing and rear carrier bearing in your facility. You were standing behind your make shift body guard cheering him on with your pom poms and skirt hitched up cheering him on like biiiiiatch. It's what are and what you'll ever be you lying theiving coward.

Why was my intake coupler removed from my car to begin with? Last time I checked, you don't need to remove an intake coupler from a car to do a torque tube. Your shady tech put my fender cover on another customers car when he was installing my master cylinder that I paid for. I'm getting that verified that it was a new part, since it was purchased through you. The car came in there with 5 lug nuts on each wheel, I still have my receipt for the new lugs purchased 5 days prior to my car entering your chop shop. Why did you have your customer call me to let me know what was wrong with my car? What kind of shop has another customer call them to inform them of their car. Yourself, Austin or the tech (Wade) should have called me, not another customer. I can't help you are intimidated by me and had to find John Coffee to hide behind to handle your company's issue. Why didn't you make a call to me, why was one customer calling another customer GARY?? It's absolutely unprofessional.

You need to be locked up trying to F over customers, you have no clue how many pissed off former HPE customers are out here, from your shoddy service, lack of professionalism and poor worksmanship. See you in court.

Check again.

When you remove the driveline out of a Corvette the Engine is going to tilt backwards, so you disconnect the Coupler that way it doesnt break the plastic as it tilts downward. It could have been removed and misplaced.
Old 03-19-2010, 05:03 PM
11 Second Club

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

second, the customer was told his parts wer bad and he still wanted to pay them to put them on. she shop is no longer at fault when they didnt cause the damage or make the customer aware his parts are bad. i think its obvious who will win in court.

third, the second u brought ur mom into it, u lost credibility in my book. calling the cops didnt help either. cops never have any say over these kinds of disputes. they have been called on the shop i work for many times for random disputes. it always ends the same way. the cop leaves and says "take it up in court"
Old 03-19-2010, 05:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Bash
Check again.

When you remove the driveline out of a Corvette the Engine is going to tilt backwards, so you disconnect the Coupler that way it doesnt break the plastic as it tilts downward. It could have been removed and misplaced.
same goes for fbodies. i always disconnet and remove teh air lid when pulling a tranny...
Old 03-19-2010, 05:33 PM

Ok guy's, Please settle this dispute on a personal level and not here on ls1tech.

There always is 2 sides to every story but here is not the place to solve your problems.

Thanks.

Quick Reply: RESPONSE TO sloc5ls6 EDDY WOODARD