GI: Credit Repair

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 11:33 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just leave him alone. He cant make anyone give him money so there is no harm being done. If someone doesnt have the time to fix their credit score or theirs is to far gone then he provides a service that can help.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:37 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by GulfM3
Does any one else find it hilarious that you can finance your credit repair?
Lmao!! I thought the same thing when I was going throught the orientation.

Last edited by boostnificent; 03-31-2010 at 01:50 PM.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:49 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by jmorgan

http://www.trwcredit.net/DeletionPages/1.pdf

http://www.trwcredit.net/DeletionPages/2.pdf

http://www.trwcredit.net/DeletionPages/3.pdf

http://www.trwcredit.net/DeletionPages/4a.pdf

These are some of the results we have. These are shown with the clients permission and all of their personal info has been covered. If any one would like to see more I have alot more. I can find negative things on the internet about any type of buisness on the planet. Look at our BBB report and look at all of the other companies. We take care of people and do what we say we will or we return your money.
Old 03-31-2010, 05:25 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by jmorgan

It's a matter of opinion...so YOU 100% fully TRUST the FTC and everything THEY say??? FTC may just be saying that to encourage you to pay your debts. How do you know that they are not in cahoots with some of the major credit companies??? They are bias just like everyone else and their companies...Also by that statement they are encouraging you NOT to file bankruptcy cause that too is a way of not paying the creditors...AS you can tell I DO NOT fully trust everything the FTC says...

Once again this is not a scam, its a SERVICE for those that are so far under that they need an extra shovel to help dig. Why pay $20 for a car wash when you can spend a couple hours doing yourself for next to nothing??? I think any more negative comments need to be kept to ones self and let him be and answer any REAL questions...
Old 03-31-2010, 05:31 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by GulfM3
Does any one else find it hilarious that you can finance your credit repair?
A good majority of LEGIT Bankruptcy lawyers do the same thing...its kind of ironic but whatever works...cause they too know most people that are in financial failure have no money usually...I have a bad break-up with my ex and she just up and left the house we lived in and financed together. Going from 2 incomes to 1 I couldnt handle it all so I had to file chapter 7. I financed it for 6 weeks lol...

And because of this issue I may look into your services. I rather pay and have a GUARANTEE that it will be improved and it will give me a jump start to understand and rebuild my credit...
Old 03-31-2010, 05:42 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by boostnificent
lol I am just trying to earn some money to help me get through college. I actually have tried to find a part time job but it is murder out there right now trying to find a job. I decided to do this because I can work from home and do it around my school schedule. This company is a good one and they do what they say they will do. I have known the owner for quite awhile and he is very particular about who works for him. He has worked very hard to put this company where it is and will not allow it to get a bad reputation. We are in the top three nationally.

It will only cost the $800 if you finance it. I can do it for $700 if you pay for it up front or pay 1/2 down and the other 1/2 within 30 days.
not a bad part time. my company also helps people financialy and helps them develop a plan to be financially independant.
if you get tired of doing this and is not enough$$ for you, we are always hiring.
my company is going public at 7:30 am tomorrow!
I quit my job on the 22nd cause I make more here in 10hrs then I did there in 80
Old 03-31-2010, 07:06 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by winger4800
A good majority of LEGIT Bankruptcy lawyers do the same thing...its kind of ironic but whatever works...cause they too know most people that are in financial failure have no money usually...I have a bad break-up with my ex and she just up and left the house we lived in and financed together. Going from 2 incomes to 1 I couldnt handle it all so I had to file chapter 7. I financed it for 6 weeks lol...

And because of this issue I may look into your services. I rather pay and have a GUARANTEE that it will be improved and it will give me a jump start to understand and rebuild my credit...
That's exactly what we are here for. We are here to help people regain control of thier credit and help them rebuild it. I look forward to hearing from you and I will help you in any way I can.
Old 03-31-2010, 07:09 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by flatblackz
not a bad part time. my company also helps people financialy and helps them develop a plan to be financially independant.
if you get tired of doing this and is not enough$$ for you, we are always hiring.
my company is going public at 7:30 am tomorrow!
I quit my job on the 22nd cause I make more here in 10hrs then I did there in 80
That's awesome man. It is always nice when you can work less and make as much or more. Thanks for the offer I will keep that in mind.
Old 04-01-2010, 12:58 AM
Teching In

I just want to say (as I own a large Credit repair company-with Not 1 complaint in over 10 years). That any company out there that claims to guarantee a certain score or whatever is full of it. The truth is this; if we knew how to beat the scoring system don't you think we would have? It's like a shop saying I guarantee this exact horse power. But they can't do that.

Allot of the vendors on here and other sites (that we sponsor)can and will vouch for myself and my company, and what we have be able to do for them. We offer a service, that’s all it is. I like to think of it as helping someone no matter what their problems where, a second chance. I and my company cannot and will not guarantee to remove (whatever) but I will say we have a proven track record.

It’s hard to argue when the proof is in the pudding, so to say. But please to anyone reading this, Stay away from any and all companies that claim they guarantee something, the FTC says…(stay away), and I agree with them.

Think of it like this. Why do you think the big (3) do all the TV commercials? They say check your score, check this or that. They not once claim that there info. Is correct or wrong! They just want you to subscribe to their monthly service as millions do, and get their money for being nothing more than a data source.

There are reputable companies out there (like us), not a lot actually there is only a handful. If you really want to check on a company, call the secretary of the state of Texas, and ask for the fraud department, see how many complaints they have, you might just be surprised.
God Bless to all.
Chris
Old 04-01-2010, 01:11 AM
Staging Lane

which company would this be?
Old 04-01-2010, 08:46 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Credit2NV
I just want to say (as I own a large Credit repair company-with Not 1 complaint in over 10 years). That any company out there that claims to guarantee a certain score or whatever is full of it. The truth is this; if we knew how to beat the scoring system don't you think we would have? It's like a shop saying I guarantee this exact horse power. But they can't do that.

Allot of the vendors on here and other sites (that we sponsor)can and will vouch for myself and my company, and what we have be able to do for them. We offer a service, that’s all it is. I like to think of it as helping someone no matter what their problems where, a second chance. I and my company cannot and will not guarantee to remove (whatever) but I will say we have a proven track record.

It’s hard to argue when the proof is in the pudding, so to say. But please to anyone reading this, Stay away from any and all companies that claim they guarantee something, the FTC says…(stay away), and I agree with them.

Think of it like this. Why do you think the big (3) do all the TV commercials? They say check your score, check this or that. They not once claim that there info. Is correct or wrong! They just want you to subscribe to their monthly service as millions do, and get their money for being nothing more than a data source.

There are reputable companies out there (like us), not a lot actually there is only a handful. If you really want to check on a company, call the secretary of the state of Texas, and ask for the fraud department, see how many complaints they have, you might just be surprised.
God Bless to all.
Chris
I agree with everything you have said 100%! The credit scores that I stated were what we average raising someone's score, and in an average, there are those that will be higher or lower than that average. The only thing I have stated that we guarantee, is to improve someone's credit rating, or we would refund their money in full. We offer this guarantee due to all of the unreputable companies out there that give the "business" a bad name. If we could not at least guarantee to improve someone's credit rating, then why would they want to give us their money? Personally, I would be skeptical of signing up with someone that couldn't at least guarantee me that. What would be the point in the service?

In reference to contacting someone for proof...I believe you were speaking of the Attorney General's Office for the State of Texas. The phone number is 1-800 621-0508 which is the Consumer Protection Division. You are correct, they will tell you if a company has ever had a complaint against them and our company has NOT.

Like you, our company has been in business for over 10 years, and like you, we offer a service, that is all. We too, have a proven track record with proven results which were posted previously. I'm not here to argue over which company is better because I know nothing about your company, but it sounds at though you own one of the more reputable companies as well.

God Bless you too.
Eddie

Last edited by boostnificent; 04-01-2010 at 09:09 AM.
Old 04-01-2010, 10:47 AM
Teching In

Exclamation

Originally Posted by boostnificent
I agree with everything you have said 100%! The credit scores that I stated were what we average raising someone's score, and in an average, there are those that will be higher or lower than that average. The only thing I have stated that we guarantee, is to improve someone's credit rating, or we would refund their money in full. We offer this guarantee due to all of the unreputable companies out there that give the "business" a bad name. If we could not at least guarantee to improve someone's credit rating, then why would they want to give us their money? Personally, I would be skeptical of signing up with someone that couldn't at least guarantee me that. What would be the point in the service?

In reference to contacting someone for proof...I believe you were speaking of the Attorney General's Office for the State of Texas. The phone number is 1-800 621-0508 which is the Consumer Protection Division. You are correct, they will tell you if a company has ever had a complaint against them and our company has NOT.

Like you, our company has been in business for over 10 years, and like you, we offer a service, that is all. We too, have a proven track record with proven results which were posted previously. I'm not here to argue over which company is better because I know nothing about your company, but it sounds at though you own one of the more reputable companies as well.

God Bless you too.
Eddie
I recomend being a part of this.....http://www.nacso.org/
they and.. www.AACSO.org - are association for the credit repair industry , and must meet strict guidelines in order to be a member. It's basically the BBB of the credit repair field.
check them out...tell them...Credit2NV.com sent them..aka Chris V.

God Bless
Old 04-05-2010, 10:54 PM
-T-
TECH Enthusiast

About 5 years and 3 months ago when I was still living with my parents, I applied for a bank of America credit card. looking to gain some credit history and a 200-300 credit limit. About 5 months after that, I found out that I had received the card at a 5000 limit. Problem was, my dad thought it was his and charged it up to 3200. I'm a jr. They actually activate the card in his ssn but reported it to my credit report and ssn. Needless to say, when I found out, I flipped. Me and my dad didn't talk for about 6 months and I didn't have the 700 month to pay off the damn balance that he left me. After fighting and battling the BOA, the ONLY legal way o pull that of of my credit report which is showing over 8000 in debt, is to prosecute my own father. His repair service would do some good in this situation. But seeing as how I have 1 yr and about 9 months left till it's history... I'm riding it out and saying **** you to bank of America pieces of ****! I told the finance lay that I didn't know how her husband could stick around cuz I could smell her stank ****** over the phone. They won't get a penny!

Last edited by -T-; 04-05-2010 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Dang iohone
Old 04-06-2010, 01:44 PM
On The Tree

^^ That is more common than you know. We have numerous clients that have had their parents ruin their credit with stuff like that and utility bills.
Old 04-06-2010, 03:07 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by -T-
About 5 years and 3 months ago when I was still living with my parents, I applied for a bank of America credit card. looking to gain some credit history and a 200-300 credit limit. About 5 months after that, I found out that I had received the card at a 5000 limit. Problem was, my dad thought it was his and charged it up to 3200. I'm a jr. They actually activate the card in his ssn but reported it to my credit report and ssn. Needless to say, when I found out, I flipped. Me and my dad didn't talk for about 6 months and I didn't have the 700 month to pay off the damn balance that he left me. After fighting and battling the BOA, the ONLY legal way o pull that of of my credit report which is showing over 8000 in debt, is to prosecute my own father. His repair service would do some good in this situation. But seeing as how I have 1 yr and about 9 months left till it's history... I'm riding it out and saying **** you to bank of America pieces of ****! I told the finance lay that I didn't know how her husband could stick around cuz I could smell her stank ****** over the phone. They won't get a penny!
sounds exactly like this story. deadbeat dad opened **** in his sons name and ruined his credit and the son had to sue him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0Dncnkug-c
Old 04-09-2010, 07:28 PM
Teching In

Exclamation

FYI- A lot of people think that they only need to wait the 7 year time frame then puff it's gone. Unfortunately what most people do not know is there is something that is common practive ( it's illegal) It's caled re-aging of debt. Its where at the last sec., the ABC collection company goes and sells the debt now to XYZ debt collection company. Now XYZ company will report this for another 7+ year.. They report it as a new collection from the date they bought it,If you have any question please ask....but this hapens every day. and yes it's illegsl.

Thanks,
Chris

Chris@Credit2NV.com