updated---im taking fox16 to court now!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 10:59 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im the formal owner of the red camaro alot of people on here know me. I have never screwed anyone over ever on here casue i knwo how it feels. With that said i sold the car to fox 2 months ago, told him everything that was on the car and what he needed to do. He blew the motor a couple of days later after buying the car casue his dump *** took off all the afermarket parts including the adjustable rockers that have to be on there to stock rockers he locked the motor up and then had the odasity to blame it on me. The motor has been in this car for 2 years some people on here have seen my car at car shows every saturday and sunday. That car was babied until dump **** got ahold of it. He doesnt even know how to drive a standard stalled 4 times while test driving around the block hahah. But anyways back on the subject. He knew the motor has blown took it out sold it to this guy never told him about it and i get a call today 2 motnhs afetr i sell the car and hes blaming me saying i have to buy this guy a new motor because fox blew it up after i sold it man i hate people that screw people over i hope everything works out for this guy i even offered to give him spare stock parts to fix the motor if dumb **** foxy doesnt wana do it. Sorry you got screwed but it was blown before you got there.
Old 04-01-2010, 11:09 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by KWIKKAR
Wow 11 pages of he said, she said crap.... Lets hit 20pgs..

and 06tx4.8, you let this FOX16 guy come to your house, not a smart move...
im not worried, i got cameras on my house. its what i do for a living. and my neighbor is DPS, im covered.
i dont think he would do anything, like i said, i have 360 deg of coverage on my house, and my DVR stores over 6 wks of footage, so IF anything where to happen, i would have great footage

Last edited by 06tx4.8; 04-01-2010 at 11:17 PM.
Old 04-01-2010, 11:17 PM
11 Second Club

Received 280 Likes on 213 Posts

Originally Posted by 1QWK408
im the formal owner of the red camaro alot of people on here know me. I have never screwed anyone over ever on here casue i knwo how it feels. With that said i sold the car to fox 2 months ago, told him everything that was on the car and what he needed to do. He blew the motor a couple of days later after buying the car casue his dump *** took off all the afermarket parts including the adjustable rockers that have to be on there to stock rockers he locked the motor up and then had the odasity to blame it on me. The motor has been in this car for 2 years some people on here have seen my car at car shows every saturday and sunday. That car was babied until dump **** got ahold of it. He doesnt even know how to drive a standard stalled 4 times while test driving around the block hahah. But anyways back on the subject. He knew the motor has blown took it out sold it to this guy never told him about it and i get a call today 2 motnhs afetr i sell the car and hes blaming me saying i have to buy this guy a new motor because fox blew it up after i sold it man i hate people that screw people over i hope everything works out for this guy i even offered to give him spare stock parts to fix the motor if dumb **** foxy doesnt wana do it. Sorry you got screwed but it was blown before you got there.
Old 04-01-2010, 11:18 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by the_merv
lmao merv!!!
Old 04-01-2010, 11:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

Its still rollin on ...!!!
Old 04-02-2010, 08:56 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 06tx4.8
im not worried, i got cameras on my house. its what i do for a living. and my neighbor is DPS, im covered.
i dont think he would do anything, like i said, i have 360 deg of coverage on my house, and my DVR stores over 6 wks of footage, so IF anything where to happen, i would have great footage

At least I feel better now knowing your not a english teacher. Its amazing that you know how to set up these security programs (Pro Watch / c-cure / Pelco)
Old 04-02-2010, 09:43 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 1QWK408
Too bad u dont have the car still brian, i could show u how to shift the car to 3rd again Good times..
Old 04-02-2010, 09:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Quick
At least I feel better now knowing your not a english teacher. Its amazing that you know how to set up these security programs (Pro Watch / c-cure / Pelco)
"you're", "English", and "It's"
Old 04-02-2010, 10:23 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by TechCam97
Good one Tech
Old 04-02-2010, 10:59 AM
On The Tree

Hahaha
Old 04-02-2010, 11:53 AM
12 Second Club

You forgot "an"

Originally Posted by Quick
Old 04-02-2010, 12:03 PM
Teching In

thats is it..;. i cant take this anymure!!!! i just wunt mi money bak!..!!/.
Old 04-02-2010, 12:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 78novacaine
You forgot "an"
The indefinite article "an" is used before words that start with vowels, while the indefinite article "a" is used before words that start with consonants. His choice of using "an" before "English" is the correct choice!

I'm not an English teacher, but my mom was. She would always check my papers and make me correct everything.
Old 04-02-2010, 12:13 PM
12 Second Club

The indefinite article "an" is used before words that start with vowels, while the indefinite article "a" is used before words that start with consonants. His choice of using "an" before "English" is the correct choice!

I'm not an English teacher, but my mom was. She would always check my papers and make me correct everything.
You might be good at English, but apparently you fail at reading comprehension. He posted with "a" and I corrected it to being "an"
Old 04-02-2010, 12:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

You might be good at English, but apparently you fail at reading comprehension. He posted with "a" and I corrected it to being "an"
Haha, nice. We should form the LS1tech chapter of the "Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei und Grammatik" or "Grammar **** Party".
Old 04-02-2010, 12:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

lol this thread just gets better and better...
Old 04-02-2010, 12:27 PM
12 Second Club

Haha, nice. We should form the LS1tech chapter of the "Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei und Grammatik" or "Grammar **** Party".
Zieg Heil?

Old 04-02-2010, 12:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 94TRANS
lol this thread just gets better and better...
I think 78novacaine would agree with me that our first order of business would be to detach a small squad of Sturmabteilung to get the OP's money back!
Old 04-02-2010, 12:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Zieg Heil?

Yes...we jest....
Old 04-02-2010, 12:44 PM
12 Second Club

I think 78novacaine would agree with me that our first order of business would be to detach a small squad of Sturmabteilung to get the OP's money back!
We shall see how it plays out. As of now it looks like the OP and Fox16 have come to an agreement, but if that falls through.....BLITZKRIEG!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: updated---im taking fox16 to court now!!