arlington area (dfw) car meet

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2010, 11:58 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So is anyone gonna come out to the meet tonight?
Old 04-28-2010, 12:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm a big maybe.
Old 04-28-2010, 07:31 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by volcanic2345
lol i know both yall cars and not going to lie he would have got you rome oh and btw i will run you this wed from a dig if you want you should know if you can beat me or not you got my timeslip last time i saw you at the track behind my back lmao but thats ok cause i was not in it all the way
yeah trick i was looking for your *** i wasnt getting it to "cheat"
i was getting it to take to you couldnt find you after that never seen your car come back around. i already know what you run, and dont BS me your exhaust screams, and it screamed all the way to the cows pen.

and we can run, but dude...have you seen my TA lately...nope..noone has.
its nowhere near the same .
and i got you on the street easily playing with the pedal..what makes you think track gonna help, id rather not race you id radther set u up with people and make money.

but seriously next time u see the drop-top(well i wont have the hood open)
and yea i know i was talking **** to the turbo car im just saying been going to dallas street races for 10 years the t/a aint been beat ON THE STREET scene, once, not once.
including twin turbos,

thats what i love about street racing you gotta be a real dallas outlaw and for yalls info i know that im one of em
but that boy VOLCANIC is straight dumb when it comes to the cops, they aint gonna get him, they just gonna crash they squad car
Old 04-28-2010, 07:34 PM
Launching!

what time yall gon be out...i get out work at 1130 tonite but ill swing by where yall gon be ill bring the 2010 SS,(6speed) and its got street tires and they are balding, but ill race anyone tonite, just show me the money and ill shift the gears. whos wants some. i can be at sonic at 1135, i work in oak cliff, how long of a drive is it for yall
?
Old 04-28-2010, 09:22 PM
Wearin' da big hat

Street racing doesn't make you a "real dallas outlaw", it makes you a real big dumbass.

I can understand a quick run with someone if you happen to drive past someone with a nice car and do a pull or two on the highway. But if you consistently go out and street race all the time, you're either going to kill yourself, or worse kill someone on there way home from work to see their family etc...
Old 04-28-2010, 10:47 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 00ChevyScott
Street racing doesn't make you a "real dallas outlaw", it makes you a real big dumbass.

I can understand a quick run with someone if you happen to drive past someone with a nice car and do a pull or two on the highway. But if you consistently go out and street race all the time, you're either going to kill yourself, or worse kill someone on there way home from work to see their family etc...
sorry, i dont go out to street races and race, its more like when i come across a fast car, then its a maybe, there are organized races ive gone too and raced collected money and leave, but i was mainly talkin ****.
i stay at the racetrack, every wed, fri sat
Old 04-29-2010, 12:28 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Luckymex_dallas
sorry, i dont go out to street races and race, its more like when i come across a fast car, then its a maybe, there are organized races ive gone too and raced collected money and leave, but i was mainly talkin ****.
just curious, but do u happen to know of any organized races around here? I've never been able to justify paying $30 just to be allowed to burn my own rubber and drink my own gas. GETTING paid though...that's a different story

Last edited by LeadFarmer; 04-29-2010 at 12:41 AM.
Old 04-29-2010, 06:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

Luckymex_dallas, i will bet u any amount of $money that i drag ur ***. From a dig and from a roll. I dont think u run faster then a 5.7 in a 1/8 so i know its ur ***. so all that **** talking are u game. I have a 6spd, power glide and a TH400. Which tranny? U know what i have. what do u have or is it a secret? One of my turbos makes more then ur votech
Old 04-29-2010, 07:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

i was getting it to take to you couldnt find you after that never seen your car come back around. i already know what you run, and dont BS me your exhaust screams, and it screamed all the way to the cows pen.

and i got you on the street easily playing with the pedal..what makes you think track gonna help, id rather not race you id radther set u up with people and make money.

and yea i know i was talking **** to the turbo car im just saying been going to dallas street races for 10 years the t/a aint been beat ON THE STREET scene, once, not once.
including twin turbos,

thats what i love about street racing you gotta be a real dallas outlaw and for yalls info i know that im one of em
but that boy VOLCANIC is straight dumb when it comes to the cops, they aint gonna get him, they just gonna crash they squad car
Is this the same black vert ws6 that had a vortech on it with a fucked up paint job up front and an MSD sticker where the front plate goes?

BTW. No one cares about your super secret setup. And if it is infact the same black vert I'm talking about...it has always been slow.

Last edited by BadCompany VP WS6; 04-29-2010 at 09:11 AM.
Old 04-29-2010, 10:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Is this Ruben???
Old 04-29-2010, 11:05 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by jeremym
Luckymex_dallas, i will bet u any amount of $money that i drag ur ***. From a dig and from a roll. I dont think u run faster then a 5.7 in a 1/8 so i know its ur ***. so all that **** talking are u game. I have a 6spd, power glide and a TH400. Which tranny? U know what i have. what do u have or is it a secret? One of my turbos makes more then ur votech
******* call out if ive ever seen one
Old 04-29-2010, 11:07 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ramairracer
******* call out if ive ever seen one
yup
Old 04-29-2010, 11:12 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Black2001z06
Is this Ruben???
That's who I was thinkin it was.

Pretty bold to say he's never been drug before. I know for a fact I ran him at the dale. He ended up coming to RPM a few weeks later for some misc stuff.
Old 04-29-2010, 12:18 PM
Launching!

including twin turbos,

I highly doubt that you can beat volcanic at the track or street...
Old 04-29-2010, 12:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by SIC GTO
I highly doubt that you can beat volcanic at the track or street...
Old 04-29-2010, 12:58 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by txh0tb0i972
whatever lol I just know what his car can do.
Old 04-29-2010, 01:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

just giving you a hard time from all ur post on here lol
Old 04-29-2010, 03:10 PM
Launching!

can i bring any car i own?
i've beat kid dude yea and i am talking **** wanna see how fast he is, the fastest that messed up paint trans am been is a 6.50
im talking **** and ive drug volcanic on the street and hes got me at the track but its not really a problem for me ive got other cars t handle competitors

THERE IS MOTORMADNESS that goes on at dallas raceway and kennedale 1500 to winn 500 to second place its a 7.0 index

www.motormadness1.com for more info but the site sux

SICGTO
i know you aint talking get off kids sack
didnt i beat that GTO at yellow belly in my 2010 i had 500 miles on the dashand i rolled out into second your **** is SLOW, be fast first then talk racing someone

-the **** talker

Last edited by Luckymex_dallas; 04-29-2010 at 03:17 PM.
Old 04-29-2010, 03:20 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by BadCompany VP WS6
That's who I was thinkin it was.

Pretty bold to say he's never been drug before. I know for a fact I ran him at the dale. He ended up coming to RPM a few weeks later for some misc stuff.
i said at street races buddy.
yea i took it to RPM to turn up boost, 2200 $ later

1. didnt happen
2. yall didnt know how to tune it
3. it made more on pump gas on my tune before RPM promised some things they werent able to deliver on

pops took the c6z06 to matt at 21st hes putting a n20 kit and a clutch it was making 620 on motor you think matt can handle it i hope

who tuned KB?
Old 04-29-2010, 03:49 PM
Teching In

so does anyone know if that LSM meet is still a go at the no frills @little rd. today?