arlington area (dfw) car meet

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2010, 07:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BadCompany VP WS6
I guess you didn't hear how they called cj out not the other way around. Street car vs a 4.9 car??? Get real.
I agree, the heads and cammed z06 and the TT Formula are in a completely different league.
Kinda like the TT Formula and The Joker.

P.S. - When the joker runs a 4.9, it's always considered a BAD run for that car.
Old 05-02-2010, 08:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Luckymex_dallas
one week. the TA is in shop for awhile
the z06 will be out this week we can do that on the highway just dont wreck that 1200 RWHP camaro on twenty i been 200 in the c6 so its a matter of who gets thre first, and whos a better highway driver huh.?

1sicGTO- what are you talking about u got beat.
So what car are you running now? I will drag that Z06 and your TA down the hwy. How much do you want to bet? I know I am a better hwy driver then you.
Old 05-02-2010, 11:04 AM
Teching In

i had a little fun with a white ss on 20 by 360 last night, wonder if he is on this forum? i have a black 2002 z06
Old 05-02-2010, 07:51 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Black2001z06
I agree, the heads and cammed z06 and the TT Formula are in a completely different league.

P.S. - When the joker runs a 4.9, it's always considered a BAD run for that car.
They wanted to run the Formula on motor. so we found them a motor to motor race with a car more in there league and they weren't interested... They just wanted to play with a car on 275's with there racecar.
Old 05-02-2010, 08:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by slowredz
They wanted to run the Formula on motor. so we found them a motor to motor race with a car more in there league and they weren't interested... They just wanted to play with a car on 275's with there racecar.
lol yeah I'm sure that wasn't mentioned to Justin.
Old 05-03-2010, 09:32 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by clekchau
i had a little fun with a white ss on 20 by 360 last night, wonder if he is on this forum? i have a black 2002 z06
You may be talking about a buddy of mine....Did he have cutouts on the exhaust?
Old 05-03-2010, 12:10 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Black2001z06

Yeah no kidding, 4.9 isnt a good run for that car at all.
Old 05-04-2010, 10:52 PM
Launching!

jeremy, the trans am doesnt have the gears for the highway,

but we can find time in the c6 z06 to race

btw 01 z06 got totaled two weeks ago i got hit at a stopsign by a dr pepper ford ranger.
Old 05-04-2010, 10:53 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by slowredz
your thinking of someone else.(THE TA IS ALL MOTOR) DONT own a formula never have
and im glad you KNOW your a better driver have you ever drove a c6 z06.?? all aluminum frame one of the baddest sport tuned suspensions, ive driven plenty camaros and owned plenty f-bodys-even a sporty(not drag setup)suspension doesnt handle as well as a c6 not to mention a Z. ..and i actually drive the cars they dont just sit in the garage waiting for a call out, so on the argument of whose a better driver sometimes the car comes into play, but i have no doubt in my skills sir.
Old 05-04-2010, 11:14 PM
TECH Resident

your thinking of someone else.(THE TA IS ALL MOTOR) DONT own a formula never have
and im glad you KNOW your a better driver have you ever drove a c6 z06.?? all aluminum frame one of the baddest sport tuned suspensions, ive driven plenty camaros and owned plenty f-bodys-even a sporty(not drag setup)suspension doesnt handle as well as a c6 not to mention a Z. ..and i actually drive the cars they dont just sit in the garage waiting for a call out, so on the argument of whose a better driver sometimes the car comes into play, but i have no doubt in my skills sir.
I'm talking about when you guys called the black formula out with the slow C6 Z06 at Kennedale
Old 05-05-2010, 09:02 AM
TECH Enthusiast

WOW.... lol
Old 05-05-2010, 09:55 AM
TECH Enthusiast

your thinking of someone else.(THE TA IS ALL MOTOR) .
Hopefully you have 26inch tall tires out back or Justin will beat you up! lol Just joking Justin.
Old 05-05-2010, 05:48 PM
12 Second Club

i would beat all of you...im jus saying
Old 05-05-2010, 06:00 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i should be there tonight cars finally done
Old 05-05-2010, 09:22 PM
Launching!

really? noones ever called out a formula weve never called out anyone wit dat car especially at track its never had slicks, its had a 6 speed with stock clutch and tranny on bald tires...i wouldnt call out anything especially a NITROUS AUTOMATIC GEARED with tires car at the 1/8 mile.... now on the road, we'll race anything, ASK KB about it!!
remember KB vette..(RPM's stock suspension vette)ask him about what happened on the street, from a standstill at that, just under a 1/4 mile. he lost, with the c6 spinning out of control KB with a 2-3 car lead out the hole.

im just talking **** of course so dont get your panties in a bunch i live on the streets with fast cars not on the board with fast fingers.

so if your still feeling froggy
kid got my number it can go down anyday out the week

i dont know who all raced the black vette but like i said you aint got to look hard at all to beat a 6-speed street tired(650 RWHP) at kennedale
take it to i-20

we didnt call out CJ with joker stop the madness ill leave the thread cause you guys are hilarious
Old 05-05-2010, 10:34 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 99CamVanillaTop
You may be talking about a buddy of mine....Did he have cutouts on the exhaust?
Not sure he had chrome wheels, nice car
Old 05-06-2010, 08:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

really? noones ever called out a formula weve never called out anyone wit dat car especially at track its never had slicks, its had a 6 speed with stock clutch and tranny on bald tires...i wouldnt call out anything especially a NITROUS AUTOMATIC GEARED with tires car at the 1/8 mile.... now on the road, we'll race anything, ASK KB about it!!
remember KB vette..(RPM's stock suspension vette)ask him about what happened on the street, from a standstill at that, just under a 1/4 mile. he lost, with the c6 spinning out of control KB with a 2-3 car lead out the hole.

im just talking **** of course so dont get your panties in a bunch i live on the streets with fast cars not on the board with fast fingers.

so if your still feeling froggy
kid got my number it can go down anyday out the week

i dont know who all raced the black vette but like i said you aint got to look hard at all to beat a 6-speed street tired(650 RWHP) at kennedale
take it to i-20

we didnt call out CJ with joker stop the madness ill leave the thread cause you guys are hilarious
You must be smoking some good **** to not remember that. There was even a shouting match AT YALLS TRAILER. Guess you're the hilarious one.
Old 05-10-2010, 09:14 PM
Launching!

Im smoking some of the best ****, straight from BCBUDDEPOT.

talked to my old man he said he raced that formula and got drug for a bill. i wouldnt be too excited tho he runs slow, never grtips cluth sticking on floor, like i said its not too harx to find a car to beat it,

it just come back from the transmission shop, did some things to fix some bugs.

what formula did he race was it a TT??

he's ready to run, let me know who and what they got, its a different car, it wont be running 9's anymore.

yes, he was running 8-9's
best i ever got out of it was 7.40's on streets
its ready though man for the same two hundred or however much your down for