Mckinney Sonic meet 4/29

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2010 | 12:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Who gave me the pulley at the meet?

-Jesse

Last edited by Dirty 30; 04-30-2010 at 07:15 PM.
Old 04-30-2010 | 12:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

QUICKSILVER gave you the pulley
Old 04-30-2010 | 01:13 PM
11 Second Club

Yep that was me,
Old 04-30-2010 | 01:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by txh0tb0i972
QUICKSILVER gave you the pulley
It's nice to get free things at random. How did he know that i needed one?
Old 04-30-2010 | 05:09 PM
Teching In

I showed up in my Acura and was told since I did not have a V8 I could not park at the meet so next week I will bring my mustang so be prepared to race from a dig.
Old 04-30-2010 | 06:08 PM
Teching In

I thought these g2g's were supposed to be a friendly environment? ive been coming every week for 2 months and i finally got some of my buddies (one posted above) from greenville to come out and check out the meet. But when he showed up in his daily driver, before he even had a chance to step out. Some guy walked up, who i have never seen in the 2 months I have been going. This guy says "Hey you can't park here. We are saving these spaces for cars with v8's and above." I think that this was uncalled for because its not like its some riced out car with a fart can, its ******* stock. Someone told me later that he is supposedly the guy who started the meet or his brother....idk exactly. But either way who do you think you are to tell someone they can't be a part of the meet? Typical Ls1 *****. Though I have met very few that are actually cool but yall are the minority for sure.

Oh and for who ever was driving that Trans Am. Sorry for having to drag you like a black man in Jasper. I don't normally pick on slow cars but your buddy brought than on you when he kicked out my friends. I was perfectly content with not dragging any of those 10 slow ls1s out there last night. How did those Mustang tail lights look? Any more of yalls posey want some of the bolt on Mach 1? I have taken down 4 heads, cam, intake cars already why not a few more.
Old 04-30-2010 | 06:23 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 04Mongoose
I thought these g2g's were supposed to be a friendly environment? ive been coming every week for 2 months and i finally got some of my buddies (one posted above) from greenville to come out and check out the meet. But when he showed up in his daily driver, before he even had a chance to step out. Some guy walked up, who i have never seen in the 2 months I have been going. This guy says "Hey you can't park here. We are saving these spaces for cars with v8's and above." I think that this was uncalled for because its not like its some riced out car with a fart can, its ******* stock. Someone told me later that he is supposedly the guy who started the meet or his brother....idk exactly. But either way who do you think you are to tell someone they can't be a part of the meet? Typical Ls1 *****. Though I have met very few that are actually cool but yall are the minority for sure.

Oh and for who ever was driving that Trans Am. Sorry for having to drag you like a black man in Jasper. I don't normally pick on slow cars but your buddy brought than on you when he kicked out my friends. I was perfectly content with not dragging any of those 10 slow ls1s out there last night. How did those Mustang tail lights look? Any more of yalls posey want some of the bolt on Mach 1? I have taken down 4 heads, cam, intake cars already why not a few more.
Hopefully if the weather is nice next week i can bring my car out this time maybe they will let me park in the sonic parking lot
Old 04-30-2010 | 06:55 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by oxford03cobra
Hopefully if the weather is nice next week i can bring my car out this time maybe they will let me park in the sonic parking lot
You should be good since you have a V8 and above.
Old 04-30-2010 | 07:01 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by PistonSlap.com
You should be good since you have a V8 and above.
Yeah but it's just a little 281
Old 04-30-2010 | 07:10 PM
Staging Lane

Sorry to be like that but we are limited to space that's why we have to do that . The deal is if you are spectating you will be told to park elsewhere. So sorry for the inconvinence!
Old 04-30-2010 | 07:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Thumbs down

The guy in the red Trans Am is a friend of mine and no one "set him up" to race you. iirc you both set up the race. Hes only running high 11's N/A but will gladly setup a rematch at the track, his Nitrous to your "stock with bolt-on's" Mach 1. BTW, not everyone out there has a slow LS1, some of us have slow LS2, LS3, and L92's.

I consider myself a social person and I'm willing talk to anyone who is willing to talk to me. So i'll leave the **** talking to someone else...

Originally Posted by 04Mongoose

Old 04-30-2010 | 07:15 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by bluebird00
Sorry to be like that but we are limited to space that's why we have to do that . The deal is if you are spectating you will be told to park elsewhere. So sorry for the inconvinence!
lol I didn't think it was a big deal but next time I will bring out my race car to do battle!

Old 04-30-2010 | 07:17 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Dirty 30
The guy in the red Trans Am is a friend of mine and no one "set him up" to race you. iirc you both set up the race. Hes only running high 11's N/A but will gladly setup a rematch at the track, his Nitrous to your "stock with bolt-on's" Mach 1. BTW, not everyone out there has a slow LS1, some of us have slow LS2, LS3, and L92's.

I consider myself a social person and I'm willing talk to anyone who is willing to talk to me. So i'll leave the **** talking to someone else...
That thing sounds like it has some tranny problems man. I know it has a big stall but it sounded like he was driving at 6k rpms just to keep up with normal traffic and I heard it hitting the rev limiter during the run when he raced the "stock mach 1."
Old 04-30-2010 | 07:27 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by PistonSlap.com
That thing sounds like it has some tranny problems man. I know it has a big stall but it sounded like he was driving at 6k rpms just to keep up with normal traffic and I heard it hitting the rev limiter during the run when he raced the "stock mach 1."
Bring out that lil mustang! Hopefully my TA will be ready by then and ill give you a pass!
Old 04-30-2010 | 07:30 PM
Teching In

inconvenience? right! Like I said I have been for 8 weeks straight and never seen you once so what makes you think that now you can tell people what to do? we have never been packed to the point where people are looking for parking spaces so there was no point in being a dick to a new comer.

Originally Posted by Dirty 30

I knew I had the race in the bag so when I sent over someone to get a race setup then ya that is setting someone up to lose. He never came and talked to me so he never set up anything. Not talking **** but that's the slowest 11 second car I have ever seen. I put 5 lengths on him so I hope he is running a pretty big shot of nitrous to make up that kinda gap. I come out there to have fun not to **** talk, just think the whole kicking people out when there is tons of open spaces is ******* retarded and it pissed me off. I have been very social and made tons of new friends at this meet but i know if someone had of told me that **** the first time I ever came I would have never come back.
Old 04-30-2010 | 07:34 PM
Teching In

Bring out that lil mustang! Hopefully my TA will be ready by then and ill give you a pass!
I am down as long as it's from a dig. Should have it tubbed by next week on 31s....
Old 04-30-2010 | 07:35 PM
Teching In

For those who can't put two and two together. here is my car

Last edited by 04Mongoose; 04-30-2010 at 08:53 PM.
Old 04-30-2010 | 08:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Families pull up to eat.. it happened in two of the 'reserved' spots right after I showed up.

The integra could very well be someone pulling in to just buy food. If it is going to be a VIP parking kind of meet probably shouldn't use spots that will take away business from Sonic since not everybody is buying food.

There is a nice open lot right behind Sonic. If we can park there it has plenty of room for imports, mustangs and 'LS1 ******' like me
Old 04-30-2010 | 08:25 PM
Staging Lane

To 04 mongoose!! Don't come to me with that bs! I'm the one who started this meet so don't tell how to run it!!
Old 04-30-2010 | 08:50 PM
Teching In

To 04 mongoose!! Don't come to me with that bs! I'm the one who started this meet so don't tell how to run it!!
lol just cause you started doesnt give you the right to treat people like ****. Also where have you been for the last 8 weeks in a row that I have been at this meet? I have not once seen you there. I know that half the people who ever show up to that meet would have no problem meeting somewhere else to not have to deal with a ***** who acts like he owns the ******* sonic.