Mckinney Sonic meet 4/29

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2010, 08:52 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by InsomZ
Families pull up to eat.. it happened in two of the 'reserved' spots right after I showed up.

The integra could very well be someone pulling in to just buy food. If it is going to be a VIP parking kind of meet probably shouldn't use spots that will take away business from Sonic since not everybody is buying food.

There is a nice open lot right behind Sonic. If we can park there it has plenty of room for imports, mustangs and 'LS1 ******' like me
LOL you are actually one of the cool people who drive an ls powered car.
Old 04-30-2010, 09:00 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 04Mongoose
lol just cause you started doesnt give you the right to treat people like ****. Also where have you been for the last 8 weeks in a row that I have been at this meet? I have not once seen you there. I know that half the people who ever show up to that meet would have no problem meeting somewhere else to not have to deal with a ***** who acts like he owns the ******* sonic.
there is a huge misunderstanding here. Bluebird and myself are there ALL the time, he drives the blue trans am that parks next to me, however this week his tranny went out and was on the G8 parked next to me. the guy you raced on the red T/A and the other 3 cars parked next to each other, this is their first time showing up to this meet. Im sorry if you or your buddies felt uncomfortable in any way, as you know the regulars there weren't there last night, we know your car is fast but that doesn't give you the right to bash this thread and other people's cars. just my 2 cents.
Old 04-30-2010, 09:12 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LS1powered09
there is a huge misunderstanding here. Bluebird and myself are there ALL the time, he drives the blue trans am that parks next to me, however this week his tranny went out and was on the G8 parked next to me. the guy you raced on the red T/A and the other 3 cars parked next to each other, this is their first time showing up to this meet. Im sorry if you or your buddies felt uncomfortable in any way, as you know the regulars there weren't there last night, we know your car is fast but that doesn't give you the right to bash this thread and other people's cars. just my 2 cents.
Over half the people there were people I know and see every week. i am not buying that man. I have never seen that guy and i never forget a face or a *****. I am not bashing anyones cars. I said I was sorry for picking on him.

I just think being rude to people who drove 45 minutes to come to the meet is bs and uncalled for.
Old 04-30-2010, 09:15 PM
On The Tree

Over half the people there were people I know and see every week. i am not buying that man. I have never seen that guy and i never forget a face or a *****. I am not bashing anyones cars. I said I was sorry for picking on him.
no reason for me to lie or make up ****, he's supposed to have his tranny ready this week coming up and hopefully will be able to take his car on thursday night and you'll see for yourself!
Old 04-30-2010, 09:15 PM
11 Second Club

You guys seriously had to join this Board just to bitch about a parking spot? And I wonder why most of the time I dont go to meets anymore.
Once the cars started getting cheaper the owners got younger. and the BS starts to fly that much quicker.
Old 04-30-2010, 09:18 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by QuickSilver
You guys seriously had to join this Board just to bitch about a parking spot? And I wonder why most of the time I dont go to meets anymore.
Once the cars started getting cheaper the owners got younger. and the BS starts to fly that much quicker.
im not some 17 yo kid with daddy's money. I have been there for 2 months straight without an issue. I've never been treated bad before and we have never had a parking issue before either. So whats with the sudden change? We have never had someone there to "run" the meet and we still don't need someone going around barking out orders to people who came just to have some fun.
Old 04-30-2010, 09:22 PM
Teching In

lol just cause you started doesnt give you the right to treat people like ****. Also where have you been for the last 8 weeks in a row that I have been at this meet? I have not once seen you there. I know that half the people who ever show up to that meet would have no problem meeting somewhere else to not have to deal with a ***** who acts like he owns the ******* sonic.
Yeah I agree the meet would be a lot better if it was held in that parking lot behind the sonic
Old 04-30-2010, 09:22 PM
Teching In

no reason for me to lie or make up ****, he's supposed to have his tranny ready this week coming up and hopefully will be able to take his car on thursday night and you'll see for yourself!
was he the one that came up telling them that they cant park there last night? if so then I have never seen him before and if that wasnt him then none of this is directed towards him.
Old 04-30-2010, 09:29 PM
On The Tree

im not some 17 yo kid with daddy's money. I have been there for 2 months straight without an issue. I've never been treated bad before and we have never had a parking issue before either. So whats with the sudden change? We have never had someone there to "run" the meet and we still don't need someone going around barking out orders to people who came just to have some fun.
meet has been going on since last year and the parking rule has been since the beginning, we usually fill that side and half of the other side of the parking lot.

here are some pics from a couple weeks back:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/texas-mem...-3-11-a-6.html
Old 04-30-2010, 09:31 PM
On The Tree

was he the one that came up telling them that they cant park there last night? if so then I have never seen him before and if that wasnt him then none of this is directed towards him.
no that wasn't him, bluebird started the meet, the guy that told you that is somebody else.
Old 04-30-2010, 09:32 PM
Teching In

meet has been going on since last year and the parking rule has been since the beginning, we usually fill that side and half of the other side of the parking lot.

here are some pics from a couple weeks back:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/texas-mem...-3-11-a-6.html
ok and a few weeks back if he tried to pull in the middle of a full meet then i could understand but there was tons of open spots last night. so why be a dick when we didnt have a line of people waiting for spots?
Old 04-30-2010, 09:34 PM
Teching In

no that wasn't him, bluebird started the meet, the guy that told you that is somebody else.
ok then. he piped up and acted like i was talking to him so he should have made that clear that it wasn't him that said it.
Old 04-30-2010, 09:37 PM
On The Tree

ok and a few weeks back if he tried to pull in the middle of a full meet then i could understand but there was tons of open spots last night. so why be a dick when we didnt have a line of people waiting for spots?
simply because we never know how many cars are showing up every night, and looking for people to move their cars could be a PITA. anyways bro im dropping the ball here.

have a good night!
Old 04-30-2010, 10:11 PM
Staging Lane

My brother is owner of the sonic so he gave me permission to start this meet. So that makes me in charge. And the guy who told you Guys to move is my other brother so he is another person who's incharge..
Old 04-30-2010, 10:37 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by QuickSilver
Uhh I joined back in 07 sorry I don't post on here very much but I will bring my car next week and I want to run the guy that kicked my friends integra out of the parking lot lol I hope he has something that's pretty quick
Old 04-30-2010, 10:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 04-30-2010, 10:50 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by oxford03cobra
Uhh I joined back in 07 sorry I don't post on here very much but I will bring my car next week and I want to run the guy that kicked my friends integra out of the parking lot lol I hope he has something that's pretty quick
He does it's in the works will be out late summer!
Old 04-30-2010, 11:40 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by bluebird00
He does it's in the works will be out late summer!
So he came out and told my friend to leave the parking lot when he doesn't even have a car that runs?
Old 05-01-2010, 12:06 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by bluebird00
My brother is owner of the sonic so he gave me permission to start this meet. So that makes me in charge. And the guy who told you Guys to move is my other brother so he is another person who's incharge..
im sorry but no one is in charge of me when I am at a public restaurant and if it had of been me parking my acura last night I would have told you to kma and left it right where I parked it.
Old 05-01-2010, 12:14 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by oxford03cobra
So he came out and told my friend to leave the parking lot when he doesn't even have a car that runs?
lmao! got to love that huh jack stand racing ftw