Mosely vs mayweather!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2010, 11:04 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by wild thing
All the papers were signed and everything was ready to go for the Money/Pacman fight until it came down to the olympic style drug testing. That is when Pacman backed out and that is why Mosley was given the chance to fight Floyd. Floyd/ Mosley was the first fight in the U.S. to follow that type of drug testing and now that they both did it and passed it, it is in Pacman's court to follow in their footsteps and step up to the challenge of fighting Floyd. I see this fight happening in the future because Pacman is now pretty much backed into a corner and he needs this fight to prove that he is not using illegal substances... just my opinion.

i hope it does happen bro!!
Old 05-04-2010, 11:08 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
Pacman set the ring size, glove size and weigh in penalty. Floyd would normally not agree to such small gloves and such a small ring. But he did to make the fight happen.

You really don't know what you're talking about and it's getting old.

what are you floyds boyfriend? Floyd wont agree to this, floyd wont agree to that..LMAO..you killing me bro.. i actually dont have to work out my abs today from reading your posts bro. i got a good ab workout in..Thanks man!! 2 minute abs reading 2 slows comments..

honestly, since floyd is so great by fighting 38 year olds that wants to be a friend during the fight, i think manny should fight someone thats 45 years old.. should be a good match.
Old 05-04-2010, 11:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
thank you bash!! 2 slow here thinks its a walk in the park for mayweather.. if it was then this fight would not be going down as one of the most biggest fights in Boxing history would it?

when was the last time you seen floyd counter punch somebody that is fast as he is if not faster? zab judah a south paw that won the first 5 rounds against floyd..hell he made floyd look slow..no wonder floyd only fights 38 year olds..LMAO..

Pacman is not an accurate puncher. And doesn't have the power Mosley has. Pacman also throws a lot of punches and can get countered easily. Clottey was countering him and Pacman didn't get close to finishing him.

Pacman landed 250 out of 1250 punches against Clottey. That is pathetic.
Old 05-04-2010, 11:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

what are you floyds boyfriend? Floyd wont agree to this, floyd wont agree to that..LMAO..you killing me bro.. i actually dont have to work out my abs today from reading your posts bro. i got a good ab workout in..Thanks man!! 2 minute abs reading 2 slows comments..

honestly, since floyd is so great by fighting 38 year olds that wants to be a friend during the fight, i think manny should fight someone thats 45 years old.. should be a good match.

Are you drunk? You can keep throwing out the 38 year old comment, but Mosley is better than anyone Pacman has been fighting.
Old 05-04-2010, 11:23 AM
TECH Senior Member

Are you drunk? You can keep throwing out the 38 year old comment, but Mosley is better than anyone Pacman has been fighting.

BWWWWWWWWWAHHH!!! really?

who was floyd fought in his last X amount of fights that was impressive? oscar that he barely won and had to go decision? 10 rounds against hatton? zab judah that cant last longer than 6 rounds which floyd was losing.. Juan marquez that manny knocked down 3 times in the first, while floyd made him fight out of his comfortable weight and still needed to go the distance..Please i think we all know that you are as bright as a 40 watt bulb.. He stepped into the ring against the bigger cotto and then beat clottey who i thought beat cotto, and they werent 38 years old..

as great as a fighter floyd is only to be winning each fight by decisions is pretty lame bro.. and like you said, floyd dictates every fight to benefit him and he still has to win by decisions.

Last edited by TXZ28LS1; 05-04-2010 at 11:31 AM.
Old 05-04-2010, 11:26 AM
TECH Senior Member

Pacman is not an accurate puncher. And doesn't have the power Mosley has. Pacman also throws a lot of punches and can get countered easily. Clottey was countering him and Pacman didn't get close to finishing him.

Pacman landed 250 out of 1250 punches against Clottey. That is pathetic.

i bet you didnt see that fight either? i bet you didnt.. clottey had his hands covering his face the whole time.. so alot of those were body shots..of course you couldnt land any head shots when the oppenent had his face covered the whole time.

ask yourself if mayweather is that much better, then why has manny beaten the same opponent faster than mayweather has saying that manny will always get outboxed or leave himself open? none of those fighters were old or 38..LOL.

ask yourself why does floyd constantly fight fighters that stand in front of him and not fighters that are fast and move around?

Last edited by TXZ28LS1; 05-04-2010 at 11:34 AM.
Old 05-04-2010, 11:26 AM
Launching!

i don't know about that ^^^ I don't think he could beat anyone really. he won his last fight because the other guy was caught cheating. his mind was gone after that. Mosley was at the right place at the right time.
Old 05-04-2010, 11:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

BWWWWWWWWWAHHH!!! really?

who was floyd fought in his last X amount of fights that was impressive? oscar that he barely won and had to go decision? 10 rounds against hatton? zab judah that cant last longer than 6 rounds which floyd was losing.. Juan marquez that manny knocked down 3 times in the first, while floyd made him fight out of his comfortable weight and still needed to go the distance..Please i think we all know that you are as bright as a 40 watt bulb..

as great as a fighter floyd is only to be winning each fight by decisions is pretty lame bro..
Pacman lost to Marquez twice..go watch the fights.

A win is a win, and Floyd looks better in his wins than Pacman ever has. Pacman looks beat up in all his fights. PBF goes untouched.

Stop acting like you know boxing.
Old 05-04-2010, 11:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

i bet you didnt see that fight either? i bet you didnt.. clottey had his hands covering his face the whole time.. so alot of those were body shots..of course you couldnt land any head shots when the oppenent had his face covered the whole time.
Oh so he punched him in the body 250 times, what a good fighter!!! And Pacman left with his face looking swollen as ****.

Props!!!
Old 05-04-2010, 11:37 AM
TECH Senior Member

Oh so he punched him in the body 250 times, what a good fighter!!! And Pacman left with his face looking swollen as ****.

Props!!!
yeah go figure manny stepped into the ring fighting bigger, stronger guys than him.. that is props..not fighting 38 year old dudes that wants to be your friend during a fight.

i love all your posts bro, you are helping me up my post count
Old 05-04-2010, 11:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

yeah go figure manny stepped into the ring fighting bigger, stronger guys than him.. that is props..not fighting 38 year old dudes that wants to be your friend during a fight.

i love all your posts bro, you are helping me up my post count
Mosley is bigger and stronger than Mayweather. And would beat Pacman.

And your post count hasn't changed. Another ignorant comment.
Old 05-04-2010, 11:44 AM
TECH Senior Member

Mosley is bigger and stronger than Mayweather. And would beat Pacman.

And your post count hasn't changed. Another ignorant comment.
hahaha.. atleast we know manny can take punches from bigger stronger fighters..cant say the same about floyd can we..LMAO..

Another ignorant comment from 2 Slow.. bright as a 40 watt bulb.. Mosley beat pacman..lol...okay well he has to get through cotto first..oh wait, he didnt..
Old 05-04-2010, 11:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

hahaha.. atleast we know manny can take punches from bigger stronger fighters..cant say the same about floyd can we..LMAO..
Mosley drilled PBF twice with the hardest punches PBF has ever taken and he made it through the round.

Another ignorant comment from 2 Slow.. bright as a 40 watt bulb.. Mosley beat pacman..lol...okay well he has to get through cotto first..oh wait, he didnt..
The fight could of been a draw. Kinda like Pacman losing to Marquez twice.
Old 05-04-2010, 12:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Pacman lost to Marquez twice..go watch the fights.

A win is a win, and Floyd looks better in his wins than Pacman ever has. Pacman looks beat up in all his fights. PBF goes untouched.

Stop acting like you know boxing.
I would say the same, with the exception of the Hatton fight. They just need to schedule the fight and get it over with.
Old 05-04-2010, 12:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

Mosley drilled PBF twice with the hardest punches PBF has ever taken and he made it through the round.

The fight could of been a draw. Kinda like Pacman losing to Marquez twice.

lol.. we now know mayweather cant take punches... hell zab judah knocked down floyd..

didnt manny knock down marquez 3 times in the first round? and also 1 time in the rematch? knockdowns are big factors in close fights bro.. but i guess you know that
Old 05-04-2010, 12:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

lol.. we now know mayweather cant take punches... hell zab judah knocked down floyd..

didnt manny knock down marquez 3 times in the first round? and also 1 time in the rematch? knockdowns are big factors in close fights bro.. but i guess you know that
So Manny knocked him down 3 times in one fight and 1 time in the other fight and the fights ended in a Draw then a Split Decision (Pacman really lost these fights if you watch all of them), that's pathetic.

Did you watch the fight? Floyd's glove touched the canvas but it was hardly a knockdown.
Old 05-04-2010, 12:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

So Manny knocked him down 3 times in one fight and 1 time in the other fight and the fights ended in a Draw then a Split Decision (Pacman really lost these fights if you watch all of them), that's pathetic.

Did you watch the fight? Floyd's glove touched the canvas but it was hardly a knockdown.

oh brother, let me break it down sesame street, a knockdown is when any part of your bodyglove hits the floor. unless you slip or you get thrown down. it clearly was a knock down. dont matter cuz judah was winning the first 4 rounds easily...even the announcers were trying to figure out why it wasnt ruled a knockdown? if zab judah can outspeed mayweather and you know mayweather cant take punches what makes you so sure he will blow right past manny?

Last edited by TXZ28LS1; 05-04-2010 at 12:45 PM.
Old 05-04-2010, 12:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

oh brother, let me break it down sesame street, you get hit, and you go down or glove hits the canvas its a knockdown, unless its a slip or you get thrown down. it clearly was a knock down. dont matter cuz judah was winning the first 4 rounds easily...even the announcers were trying to figure out why it wasnt ruled a knockdown? if zab judah cant outspeed mayweather and you know mayweather cant take punches what makes you so sure he will blow right past manny?
Cause Manny isn't an accurate puncher. Manny leaves himself open for counters. PBF will be more defensive than normal in his first few rounds against Manny to feel him out.

Manny will win the first couple of rounds against PBF.

PBF will dominate the rest of the fight cause Manny just isn't that good compared to Floyd, plain and simple.
Old 05-04-2010, 12:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

Cause Manny isn't an accurate puncher. Manny leaves himself open for counters. PBF will be more defensive than normal in his first few rounds against Manny to feel him out.

Manny will win the first couple of rounds against PBF.

PBF will dominate the rest of the fight cause Manny just isn't that good compared to Floyd, plain and simple.

well floyds defense wont be a problem..manny will throw too many punches forcing floyd to fight..sure mayweahter will get counter punches, but manny will continue to throw so many punches quickly and from so many angles that he will get points for being the busy and aggressive fighter.. we know the power that manny has.. PBF i doubt will even dominate the rest of the match because manny never seems to get tired..dude can throw 5-8 combination punches at a time.. mayweather will be on the defensive to much and worry bout mannys speed. i hope mayweather doesnt ignore mannys speed... cuz everybody else has and ends up getting knocked down or knocked out. that simple..

plus we dont have to worry bout manny getting knocked out..
Old 05-04-2010, 12:34 PM
Launching!

this is keeping my work day going