ws6 girls

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2010, 02:25 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by bobbyd
yea man. going north on i35 and aroudn the old settlers blvd area i see hot chicks driving fboats or 5th gens.
I think we may have to team up then
Old 05-08-2010, 02:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by crAzy95Z28
not sure if serious?
fixed that for you...

sorry... couldnt help it... makes me crack a grin everytime i see it...
Old 05-08-2010, 05:35 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 96RamAirTA
my wife get hit on/complamented when she takes my CETA out not sure if it has to do with the fact that she has DD's...]

Pics of DD'S?

jk
Old 05-09-2010, 09:59 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ford
Pics of DD'S?

jk
lol ahahahha
Old 05-09-2010, 07:07 PM
TECH Regular

so is this turning in to one of those threads??
Attached Thumbnails ws6 girls-photo-0212.jpg  
Old 05-09-2010, 10:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 96RamAirTA
so is this turning in to one of those threads??
yumm? :p
Old 05-12-2010, 02:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Looks like it..lol
Old 05-13-2010, 05:28 PM
Teching In

I must say, and don't take this wrong, but when I see a chick in a new camaro I don't even really count her.

I mean, sure, it's awesome that A: you can afford one, and B: you picked a REAL muscle car (unless you're like MOST girls that just buy the v6) instead of the usual female default (read: mustang), but for some reason it just..doesn't sit right with me.

I feel like really dedicated Fbodders are those who buy the older cars, not a comfy cushy new one. We know about the window motor problems, headlight motors (TA's), no it doesn't have XM radio or heated seats, blah blah, but you know what? It does what we want it to do: GO FAST. It doesn't need cutesy bells and whistles like all these new cars have, no sir. It's a MUSCLE CAR. It goes fast. Nuff said That's all I want. And I have to say I have way more respect for any female that picks an older car over a bright shiny new one when their choice is purely driven by the motor and not all the creature comforts.

So..yeah.

A little off topic but I just want to mad prop all of you ladies who own 4th gens (or older!). You know you're not buying a cadillac. You know what you're getting into. And you love it!

(Not ******* anyone with a new camaro! Heck i've looked at them recently, but I just couldn't bring myself to get rid of my Trans Am for it. It's a great car for sure, but I feel like the 4th gens will always be more identifiable and iconic. If I see someone in a 4th gen, i KNOW they're probably way into their car. You don't just "end up" in one of these; it's generally a choice. If I see someone with a 5th gen, they're either "ooh I want the Transformers car" or there's a chance they actually know about the car and love it..just doesn't seem as common. Not sure if i'm really getting my point across but...yeah.)
Old 05-13-2010, 05:30 PM
Teching In

Oh yeah and:

Old 05-13-2010, 05:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

x2.... lol

i see alot of girls in f-bodys in pasadena
Old 05-13-2010, 05:34 PM
RCC
On The Tree

Originally Posted by MissTransAm
Oh yeah and:

Lead by example?
Old 05-13-2010, 05:39 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 2001AntiVenom
x2.... lol

i see alot of girls in f-bodys in pasadena
Like myself, maybe? I work in Pasadena/La Porte right off Underwood so I'm always seeing fbodies near San Jac or off Red Bluff, Fairmont, etc.

Although I have a daily now so I only take Big Red out on the weekends or if I get a crazy notion during the week and miss the power..lol
Old 05-13-2010, 05:43 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by RCC
Lead by example?
Good idea.

So where's the pics?

(Hott corvette driving wife ftw!)

Old 05-13-2010, 06:46 PM
TECH Regular

ive seen you around pasadena a long while back when i was stay with my dad(lives off fairmount pkwy). i doubt you remember it was like a year ago... i tried to race you in my CETA! lol
Old 05-13-2010, 06:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

I thought i seen ur car before on fairmont. U should swing by simoniz right beside waffle house on fairmont sometime. Me and dejohn_ (i think thats his name on here lol) of mine work there in the lube side. He has a cam camaro.
Old 05-13-2010, 07:21 PM
TECH Regular

well im not there any more altought my car is there at his place while im deployed to iraq. i was only living there "part time" i was commuting to and from el paso every few weekends back then cuz i was stationed there for 6months goin to AIT at ft. bliss while my then prego wife was staying at his place. what kinda car was yours? ive seen lots of 4th gen fbodys in the area. mines really hard to miss.....big, yellow, and loud.
Old 05-14-2010, 04:10 AM
TECH Apprentice

i stay on fairmont...i never see any fbodys or chicks in fbodys but then again maybe thats cuz i really only go out at night i see a shitload of mustangs tho...usually when im NOT in my Z
Old 05-14-2010, 12:48 PM
Teching In

I used to live off fairmont too! Small world, eh?

The ex and I lived off Burke/Fairmont until we split and we were a "Trans Am Couple" lol. He has a silver TA with the 30th anniversary style side stripes and I've got the Red WS6 with the Black/Silver Stripes.

I still cruise the area but just when I drive Big Red to work off Underwood, which is usually only once a week now that I have a daily. I live in Midtown now,though, so I never see any fbodies in my new home area, mostly just imports or luxury cars

I know when I used to live in the area though I'd always see some of you 'Techies. I haven't been out in the scene in so long though, I don't know who all is out there anymore! lol.

Originally Posted by Chrismikeb
i stay on fairmont...i never see any fbodys or chicks in fbodys but then again maybe thats cuz i really only go out at night i see a shitload of mustangs tho...usually when im NOT in my Z
Yeah, now that I have a daily i'm always seeing my little ponies that are begging to be put in their place...and I can't do anything about it in my Scion! lol
Old 05-14-2010, 02:14 PM
TECH Regular

does you ex work in league city at in that new target/petsmart area off 646? i seen one a while back when i was looking for a new pet for the wife. btw i almost became one of those T/A couples... my wife wanted a maple red metallic A4. then she got prego....
Old 05-14-2010, 02:33 PM
On The Tree

Hey miss trfans am I think you are one of the ones I started this thread about lol. I was on fairmont waiting on the light at canada st and you drove by and reved it up. This was about 3 weeks ago I was in a black ws6. Lol now I feel like a

Oh and very nice by the way. I live in la porte by the airport

Quick Reply: ws6 girls